剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我能确定
One thing that was clear
就是克拉丽莎·贝茨迫切地想搬离西雅图
is that Clarissa Bates is desperate to get out of Seattle,
而且她厌烦了一直傍干爹
and she's tired of dating old sugar daddies.
所以我就想
So, I figured
像你这样的帅气达人
a dashing specimen such as yourself
-有可能可以... -原来是为了这个
- might, you know... - That's what this is about?
你是想让我扮个鸭子去当诱饵
You want me to be some kind of gigolo bait?
我想的是"当间谍" 更酷又不那么低俗
I was thinking "Spy." It sounds cooler and less dirty.
好吧
Okay.
我们去发挥奇思妙想吧
Let's get weird.
你同意了
Is that a yes?
蛇头莱利
谁看见我的人造貂皮大衣了
Okay, who's seen my faux mink?
今晚我要去俱乐部 我得要...
I'm going clubbing tonight and I need--
安德鲁斯姐妹是什么情况
What's with the Andrews Sisters?
迪伦姐妹
The Dillon sisters.
莱利和我上周跟你说过了
Riley and I told you about them last week.
她们的妈妈需要进行骨髓移植
Mom needs a bone marrow transplant.
-我们说好把她们给偷偷运出来 -对了
- We agreed to smuggle them out? - Oh, right.
母亲的情况很糟
The mom's in bad shape.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay. Let's get moving.
格雷厄姆
Graham,
你有事瞒着我
you're not telling me something.
什么... 你什么意思
What... What do you mean?
大衣
The coat.
短款的 人造貂皮 你看见了吗
Waist length. Faux mink. Have you seen it?
卧室衣柜里
Bedroom closet?
被杀死是不是很悲哀啊 我想是
Look... Is getting murdered sad? I guess.
可当时我都不在那
But I wasn't even there.
所以你们俩还是走吧
So I don't see why you don't just go away.
加里·西弗说 你是婊术
According to Gary Schaeffer, you were, Bitchcraft.
我可没兴趣看一对老家伙讲冷笑话
I have better things to do than watch a couple of old queens
唱点音乐剧的曲子 我有更好的消遣
make dad jokes and sing show tunes.
那婊♥子♥应该把眼睛好好检查检查
Bitch needs to have her eyes checked.
你也是 你那睫毛就像是淹水里的蜘蛛一样
As should you. Those lashes look like drowned spiders.
那天晚上你有什么更好的消遣啊
So what better things were you up to that night?
在家看《主妇》
Watching Housewives at home.
有人证明吗
Can anyone confirm that?
我的猫咪
My cats.
你或别人想要从迈克手里买♥♥下玛丽王子吗
Did you or anyone ever try to buy Prince Mary's from Mike?
我的代理人托尼给她们开过价
Yes, my promoter Tony made them an offer.
我没搞懂她们为什么会拒绝
Why they turned it down is a mystery to me.
我每天晚上在这都是引爆全场
I mean, I absolutely slay every single night at this place.
一周就能让这里的收入翻番
Could have doubled their business in one week
可是她们沉迷在老一套里
but, you know, they're so stuck in the past
整天就是那些老派变装表演
with their whole old-school drag thing
没人喜欢看
that no one cares about.
谁还知道简·拉塞尔是谁啊
I mean, who even is Jane Russell?
上世纪四五十年代好莱坞著名女星
好莱坞黄金时代享誉世界的代表 下个问题
A bodacious icon of Golden Age Hollywood. Next question.
无所谓了
Whatever.
长江后浪推前浪啊
See, that's how time works.
老的东西慢慢淡出
The old thing fades away
被新鲜的东西所取代
and the new thing takes over.
亲爱的 我就是新鲜的东西
And honey, I'm the new thing.
看见了没有 年轻人喜欢她
See, these kids love her.
我们是对这个地方出过价 大价钱
Yeah, we put a bid on the place. A good bid.
她们特别坚决地回绝了
They turned us down flat.
知道为什么吗
Any idea why?
个人原因
Personal drama.
把我这样的生意人给气坏了
Which, as a businessman, pisses me off.
后来我想机会确实也不大
So I figured it was a long shot.
周围的变化 这地方很抢手
The way the neighborhood's changed, everyone wants this property.
商业地♥产♥商 大企业等等 不容易
Commercial real estate, corporate big boys. It's tough.
玛丽王子的各位 让我们再次听到
Let's hear it once again, Prince Mary's,
你们给婊术的掌声
for Bitchcraft!
你真好霍华德 我太需要喝一杯了
Oh, bless you, Howard. I need this.
你们觉得怎么样
So, what did you think?
不错 现场很活跃
Yeah, I mean, it seemed lively.
你疯了吗 这就是廉价的感官刺♥激♥
Are you insane? It's just cheap sensationalism.
年轻人喜欢啊 越空洞越好
What the kids want. Emptier, the better.
你们看看
I mean, look at that.
每次她上台表演
Every time she performs,
可怜的卡洛都要在舞台上清扫从那低俗服装上
poor Carlo has to sweep the damn stage for all the glitter
掉下来的亮片啊水钻什么的
and rhinestones that fall off those cheap-ass looks.
给我个证物袋
Give me an evidence bag.
在这等着
Wait here.
如我所料 看
Just as I thought. Look.
让我看什么
Okay, what am I looking at?
手工啊 克莱夫 看见后面的小洞洞了吗
Workmanship, Clive. You see those little holes on the back?
手工缝制的水钻
Hand-sewn rhinestone.
迈克死的那天身上穿的长裙上的
From the gown Mike was wearing the night he died.
变装是项工作 迈克尽心尽力
Drag is work. Mike put in the work.
看看这些
Now, look at these.
黏上的
Glue-on.
-这是从犯罪现场采集的 -对
- This is from the crime scene? - Correct.
不是迈克的服装上的 那些不会掉下来
Not from Mike's dress, which wouldn't fall off.
而这个...
And this...
从婊术裙子上掉下来的破玩意 也是...
is from the crap that fell off Bitchcraft's skirt. Also...
胶水沾上的水钻
Glue-it-on rhinestones.
我们去找婊术 把他带来问话吧
I say we find Bitchcraft and bring him in.
对不起 有人给你服务吗
Sorry. Have you been helped?
我看人不多就自己找位子坐下了
Saw that it was kind of slow and I just sat myself.
正合我意
I needed this.
今天工作不太顺吗 指挥官
Rough day at work, Commander?
我看电视
I have a TV.
我以前见过菲尔莫尔格拉夫的首领
I've seen the head of Fillmore-Graves before.
艰难的日子啊
They're all rough days.
我需要人陪伴
I could use some company.
你无法想象菲尔莫尔格拉夫有多讨厌
You have no idea what a drag Fillmore-Graves is.
日复一日 事情一件接一件
Day in, day out, one thing after another,
从未好转
and it never gets better.
还有帽子
And the hat.
诱惑总是有的
I mean, the temptation is always there.
如果我想的话 我会离开这座城市
I could get myself out of the city if I wanted to.
-但是 -你还是僵尸
- But... - You'd still be a zombie.
是的 你看 我不是针对僵尸
Yeah. I mean, nothing against zombies,
我只是想念活着的乐趣
I just miss being alive.
我真的很想念很多其他的乐趣
There is a lot of stuff that I really miss the taste of.
你知道
You know...
我可能知道有人能碰到解药
I might know someone who might have access to a cure.
但是很贵 真的很贵的那种
But it's expensive. Like, really expensive.
这不是问题
That's not a problem.
我需要见他确认下
I'll have to meet with the guy to check.
只是有个难题
There's just one catch.
你需要带上我
You'd have to take me with you.
这看起来并不像什么难题
Hardly seems like a catch.
我的电♥话♥号♥码在这上
My number's on the back.
她和那个人见面了
So, she met with her guy.
说实话 听说现在能把
Honestly, it creeps me out
追踪装置放到名片里真的吓到我了
that you can now fit a tracking device inside a business card.
是的 做私人雇佣军
Yeah. Best thing about being
首领的好处
the head of a private mercenary force?
总是有很多玩具
The toys.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得她去南西雅图的这段路有些奇怪
This little trip into south Seattle kinda sticks out to me.
好吧 那现在呢
Right. So, what now?
侦察
Recon?
是这个词 侦察 对吧
That is the word. "Recon." Right?
是这个词
Recon is indeed the word.
你说得对 换种心情的确不错
You were right. This is a nice change of pace.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表