剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
还有人活着吗
那首歌♥我没付钱
That was a song I didn't pay for.
因为我可是哈里斯·伯罗斯
Because I am Harris Burrows.
西雅图最著名的海盗电台主播
Seattle's onliest pirate radio practitioner.
继克利斯汀·史莱特之后能改编它的最佳人选
The best to DIY it since Christian Slater.
有人打电♥话♥过进来
Ahoy-hoy, we've got a caller.
现在接通
Caller, go.
哈里斯
Harris.
-你真棒 -你也是 兄弟
- You rock! - As do you, brother.
我们应该办个派对 今晚如何
We should party. How's tonight?
在我家 而且你知道吗
My place? And you know what?
带上所有人
Bring everyone.
管他呢 连续第27次
And what the hell, for the 27th time in a row,
我们以80年代为主题
let's make it '80s themed.
哈里斯已挂断
Harris out.
哈里斯 怎么了
Harris, what up?
请原谅我 女士
Begging your pardon, milady.
但我认为你跑题了
But I believe you're off-theme?
你说的是80年代
You said '80s.
你又没指定是几世纪
You never specified the century.
是我错了
I stand corrected.
带他们进来
Bring 'em in.
我倒不介意让你前任来
I don't mind your ex showing up.
但是他能不能至少让自己
But can he at least make an effort
看起来不要像是来杀我的一样
to look like he doesn't want to murder me?
他没收到备忘录吗 人们都很爱我
Didn't he get the memo? People love me.
最后一个问题
Last question.
照你的话来说 你的过去很坎坷
By your own account, you've had a checkered past,
那么 过去的你
so what's the difference
和现在的你有什么区别
between who you were then and who you are now?
你故意等我喝了半瓶以后才问我
You held that one till I was half a bottle deep.
现在 我被需要
Now? I'm needed.
对此我很感激
I'm appreciated.
人们在路上拦住我仅仅是为了和我握手
People stop me on the street just to shake my hand.
这种事情从来不会发生在以前的我身上
That kind of thing never happened to the man I was before.
感觉还不错
It's not bad.
那 然后呢
So, what's next?
涉足政♥治♥吗
Politics?
我看起来真的那么堕落吗
Do I really seem that depraved?
不知道
Jury's out.
说到政♥治♥上的堕落
Speaking of depravity in politics.
坊间有传闻说
Word around the campfire is
巴拉克斯市长原来是你们
that Mayor Baracus was a frequent guest of yours
猫抓柱的常客
at The Scratching Post.
不继续问最后一个问题了吗
What happened to "Last question"?
对 他喜欢参加派对
Yeah, the man liked to party.
你知道是谁杀了他吗
You know who killed him?
不知道 我也想知道
No, I wish I did.
巴拉克斯留下了一大笔帐
Baracus left a huge tab.
不管是谁杀的 都欠我的
Whoever did, owes me.
如果我可以扭转局面...
If I may turn the tables for a sec...
我们能不能不要像记者和受访者一样聊天
Are we ever gonna be anything more than just journalist-subject?
我星期四把这个故事交上去
Well, I turn in the story on Thursday,
在那之后你就不是我的受访者了
you won't be my subject after that.
很好
Great.
那就星期四
Thursday, then.
8点怎么样
Say, uh, 8:00?
空着肚子来
Bring an appetite.
你要做饭吗
You cooking?
饭 我还没想过
Food? I hadn't considered it.
可以
Yeah.
没问题
Sure.
为什么不呢
Why not?
有人挡住我了
Someone's blocking me in.
对 是隔壁那个小破孩
Yeah, it's the brat from next door.
老是不想让我参加晚会
Always trying to out-soiree me.
稍等
Hang tight.
有人在门口
Yo, there's someone at the door.
老兄 你笑死我了 大块头
Dude, you're killing me, Hamm-bone.
你知道这是个派对 对吧
You know this is a party, right?
你知道我很讨厌你起的小绰号♥ 对吧
You know I hate your punny little nicknames, right?
你有没有觉得他们也有点...
Do you find them too...
壮实了吗
Hamm-fisted?
有个老伙计 看起来有点恼火
It's some old dude, he seems pissed.
这是你的派对吗
Is this your party?
我说是就是
And I'll cry if I want to.
很好 我想让那辆黑色吉普车的主人
Great. I'm gonna need the owner of the black Jeep
把车从我的车道上挪开
to go ahead and move it from the front of my driveway.
这有好多人呢 老伙计
Lot of people here, old timer.
你让我像大海捞针一样帮你找个开吉普车的吗
You're asking me to find a Jeep in a haystack.
如果你真的有事要出去的话 我建议你打车
If you really gotta get somewhere, I suggest a cab?
你可以问我要钱
You can bill me.
我可以接受
I'm good for it.
这样行不行
Let's try this again.
可能我应该先自我介绍的
Perhaps I should introduce myself.
不用 不用 我知道你是谁 兄弟
Oh, no, no, I know who you are, man.
你以前演过《天才小医生》
You used to play Doogie Howser?
很高兴你喜欢看
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
你知道我喜欢干什么吗
You know what I enjoy?
杀掉惹我的人
Killing people who piss me off.
一点也没夸张
And that's not hyperbole.
如果你不挪开那辆车
If you don't get that car moved,
我真的会了结你的性命
I will literally end your life.
听懂了就点头
Nod, if you understand.
DJ 来吧
DJ, hit me.
阿帕契人
Apache!
开篇
感染
变异
前未婚夫
最好的朋友
敌人
盟友
搭档
但我是僵尸
我是僵尸
第五季 第五集
复仇骗局
现在 这些大脑得直接装进管子里
Now, these brains have to go directly into the tubes,
而不是搅拌桶 清楚了吗
not the mixing vats. Are we clear?
我知道要怎么做
I know what I'm doing.
很好
Good.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
放我出去
Hey, let me out.
放我出去
Let me out!
我还不太清楚细节部分
I'm a little foggy on the details,
但她周五要去华盛顿
but she heads to D.C. On Friday.
如果有谁能让五角大楼放弃使用核武器的话
If anyone can talk the Pentagon out of nuking us,
那就是佩顿
it's Peyton.
那我们不是在兜圈子吗
Aren't we going in circles?
我们已经穿过了四间卧室 三个厕所
We've passed four bedrooms, three bathrooms,
一间游戏房♥ 一间暗房♥
an arcade room, a dark room,
一间视听屋
and a radio room.
但还没看见汗蒸房♥
But no steam room.
这也许就是我的梦想房♥子
This might be my dream house.
不知道他父母是干什么的
I wonder what his parents do.
这不是他父母的房♥子
This isn't his parents' place.
受害者是哈里斯·伯罗斯 19岁 母亲去世
Victim is Harris Burrows, 19, mom's deceased,
爸爸住在墙外
dad lives outside the wall.
这孩子是自己致富
The kid was independently wealthy.
这地方是他的
This place is his.
尸体在那里
Body's down there.
小心点 有人把滑滑奶嘴鸡尾酒洒了
Watch your step, somebody spilled Slippery Nipple.
谢了
Thanks.
严重体温过低
Severe hypothermia.
可怜的孩子被煮熟了
Poor kid was cooked alive.
把门封死 把他关在里面
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表