剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What brings you by at this hour?
那是我的事
That's my business.
也就是说不关你的事
Which makes it none of yours.
简有枪
-枪不错 -你觉得我不会开枪吗
- Cute gun. - You think I won't use it?
我很确定你会的
I'm pretty sure you will.
你已经杀了两个人了 再多一个又如何呢
You killed two people already, what's one more?
我忍♥不住要想的是
What I can't help but wonder though is...
为什么要把这里作为案发现场
why return to the scene of your crimes?
你不想知道吗
Wouldn't you like to know?
想 所以我才问的
Well, yeah, that's why I asked.
告诉我你为什么要杀他们
Just tell me why you killed them.
那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥就随便你了
The PI, whatever,
但是你为什么要这么对兔子
but why'd you have to do Bunny like that?
就当我发现了一个机会吧
Let's say I saw an opportunity.
当然了 有过同感
Sure. Been there.
这样好多了
that's better.
现在 我们再来一遍
Now, let's try this again.
你来这有什么目的
What are you doing here?
你这是要干什么
What'd you do that for?
总是这些漂亮的人
It's always the pretty ones.
是
Yeah.
那我应该开心你回来了
Well, I guess I'm glad you came back.
你是什么人 简
Who are you, Jane?
你有什么目的
And what are you up to?
我们这有能敲开头骨的工具吗
We have anything around here to crack open a skull?
馅饼节僵尸袭击案
国防部那边还是没消息吗
Still no word from the joint chiefs?
没有 上一次我问的时候他们正在制定对策
No. Last time I checked they're formulating a response,
说他们会通知我们什么的
they'll notify us, etcetera.
好极了
Great.
快告诉我这和僵尸暴行无关
Please tell me this has nothing to do with zombie rampages or--
就是个无聊的东西
Just boring stuff.
好吧 来吧
Yeah. Okay, bring it on.
我们有几个安全扫描仪
A few of our security scanners
最近没有正确地记录钥匙卡的身份信息
haven't been logging key card ID's properly.
我们可能需要升级了
Possible we might need an upgrade.
如果运气好的话
With any luck we'll get
我们还能赶在被炸回石器时代之前
the bugs worked out of the key card system
把钥匙卡系统的漏洞解决掉
right before they bomb us back to the Stone Age.
你回来干什么 都九点了
What are you doing back here? It's nine o'clock.
回家吧 睡会觉
Go home. Get some sleep.
我死了自然会睡
I'll sleep when I'm dead.
你已经死了
You're already dead.
我们都已经死了 克莱夫 只是自己不知道而已
We're all already dead, Clive. We just don't know it yet.
酷啊
Cool.
我们已经监视了简的公♥寓♥
Well, I've got Jane's apartment staked out,
正在和每一个可能知道她藏身地的人谈话
we're talking to anyone who might know where she's hiding,
今晚没什么可以做的了
and there's nothing more that we can do tonight.
还有搜查彻索的办公室
Except search Chisel's office.
也许能告诉我们他为什么找兔子
It might tell us why he was looking for Bunny,
或是简和他们两个有什么联♥系♥
or what Jane had to do with either of them.
这正是我申请搜查令的原因
That's why I filed for a warrant.
总是按着制度来 你这样破过案子吗
Always by the book, Babineaux. You clear many cases that way?
大部分都是这么破的 你也知道
Uh, almost all of them, as you know.
在我的规矩里 "大部分"可不够
In my book "almost" doesn't cut it.
我们又没说你的规矩
We're not talking about your book.
我们可以明天接着谈
We'll pick it back up tomorrow,
按照规矩 我的规矩
by the book, my book.
懂吗
Understand?
谁能理解这个疯狂的世界
Who understands this crazy world?
好 我们明天早上见
Good. I'll see you in the morning.
他是对的
He's right.
聪明之举就是回家等着搜查令批下来
The smart thing to do is go home and wait for the warrant.
彻索·法兰克
施皮尔街741号♥
但是没人能责备我这么聪明
But no one ever accused me of being all that smart.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
经典的台灯场景
The classic lamp-reveal.
你这样设计就是为了等我吗
You set this up just for me?
我只会在你的梦里对你做些事 金发帅哥
The only way I'd do anything for you is in your dreams, blondie.
那是不是意味着
Does that mean that you're
你不会跟我分享在书里的发现了
not gonna share whatever you found in that book?
这里面只是彻索的客人名单
All that's in here is Chisel's client list.
对你有什么用
What's that to you?
我很好奇兔子她会惹上什么麻烦
Color me curious what sort of trouble Bunny'd got her self into.
-她是个有价值的员工 -她是个妓♥女♥
- She was a valued employee. - She was a hooker.
给我们带来了如此多的欢乐
Who brought such joy to so many.
有什么能比这更有价值
What's more valuable than that?
我猜对你来说 其它事情都比这重要
I'm guessing to you, just about anything else.
别动 举起手来
Freeze! Get your hands up!
摩尔女士
Ms. Moore?
把手铐都老老实实挂在腰带上 孩子们
Keep your bracelets on your belts, kids.
这是个死人的办公室
This is a dead man's office,
我相信他不会介意我们四处看看的
I'm sure he wouldn't mind us having a look around.
有空接着谈
To be continued.
我等着呢
I'm counting on it.
你应该
You should...
也该走了
probably go, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还以为晚上所有人都回家了呢
Thought everyone had gone home for the night.
大部分吧 别管我
Almost. Don't mind me.
你是新来的吗
You new here?
新人
Newish.
-克劳福德 -梅杰 很高兴认识你
- Crawford. - Major. Nice to meet you.
我走了 别太拼命了
Well, I'm off. Don't work too hard.
你为什么有两张钥匙卡
Why do you have two key cards?
什么
What?
你个在你的车里 一个在你腰带上
One on your cart, and one on your belt?
我是这的老大 我就只有一张
I only get one and I run the place.
-出什么问题了吗 -没有
- Something wrong? - No.
你装得并不好 克劳福德
You didn't sell that so well, Crawford.
你最好跟我来
You better come with me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我问了你一个简单的问题
Because I asked you a simple question
你就冷汗直流
and you broke out a cold sweat.
我只是想让你跟我来然后回答几个问题
I'd just like you to come with me and answer a few questions.
怀特和影子
我明确地跟你说了不行
You broke into Chisel's office
你还是闯进彻索的办公室了
afterI explicitly told you not to?
要不是布莱恩突然出现 根本不会有人知道
No one would've been wise if Blaine hadn't shown up.
他的目的是什么 这才是真正的问题
What was he up to? That's the real question.
那你得到答案了吗
Well, did you get an answer?
还是打太极那一套
The same usual smarmy evasiveness.
所以就是没有答案了
So that's no answer.
这么一小会你的手就扭来扭去好多次了
You're doing a lot of hand wringing over diddly-squat, Lieutenant.
我的手有权利扭动
My hands have a right to be wrung.
我睡觉的时候你犯下了多重重罪
You committed multiple felonies while I was asleep.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 他的手
Son of a bitch! His hands!
布莱恩在做简曾做过的事
Blaine was doing the same thing Jane was.
是的 我有印象
Yeah, I remember.
你确定完全一样吗
You sure it was exactly the same thing?
千真万确
Sure as eggs is eggs.
这就是不同之处所在
That's what was different.
布莱恩吃了简·哈兰德的大脑
Blaine's eaten Jane Harland's brain.
很难做到不杀她
Tough to do without killing her.
好吧
Okay.
让他进来
Let's bring him in.
你不能在这吸烟
You can't smoke in here.
你打算怎么办 因为吸烟逮捕我
What are you gonna do? Arrest me for smoking?
是的
Yes.
我们这里依法办事
We go by the book around here.
当然是 所以这次的指控是什么
Of course you do. So what's the charge this time?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表