剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Ravi?
拉维·查克拉巴蒂
Ravi Chakrabarti?
你认错人了
You have me confused with someone.
抱歉 你真的要装成这样么
Uh, I'm sorry. Are you really gonna pull that?
天啊 你根本不记得我 是不是
Oh, my God. You don't even remember me, do you?
你不记得和我度过了最棒的第一次约会
You don't remember having a really amazing first date with me?
用魅力哄骗我上♥床♥之后再也没打给过我
Charming me into bed and then never calling me after?
错都在我 我那时太天真了
The problem was me. I was too immature.
我那时对像你这样的人还没有足够的准备
I wasn't ready for someone like you.
我希望有人能对我诚实一次
I wish someone would just be honest with me for once.
我又不是爱上了你
I mean, it's not like I fell in love with you.
我根本不记得你是俄♥国♥人
I didn't even remember you being Russian.
你太粘人了 所以
You are too needy, so...
你修好厕所了吗
Hey, are you finished in the bathroom?
我们这正好有点事
We're kind of in the middle of something here.
继续说
Go on.
你是个有吸引力的女孩儿
You are attractive girl.
再有点自信 就更迷人了
With confidence, more attractive.
认清自己
Know your worth.
谢谢你真诚地回答了我的问题
Thank you for honestly answering my question.
祝你一切顺利
I wish you all the best.
格拉迪丝·丁克顿
魔力麦克
Hey, Magic Mike!
拉维带着卡回来了 你看的人呢
Ravi's back with the card. Where's your mark?
我去拿卡 你拖住她
I'll get the card. You stall her.
格拉迪丝
Gladys.
格拉迪丝
Gladys.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你就是个开胃菜
You're a tease.
我和我的大楼经理约了炮
I booty called my building manager.
我看见你在调戏我男人 看见他如何接近你
I saw you flirting with my man, how he was coming on to you.
所以呢
Yeah?
我整晚都会想着这件事
I'll be thinking about that all night.
不用谢
You're welcome.
就让你办一件事儿
You had one job.
收发货
真棒
Yes!
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你就迟到了五分钟 没事儿
Oh, you're five minutes late. It's fine.
晚餐我给孩子们吃的麦片
I'm feeding the kids cereal for dinner
并且让他们在打牌时赢了我
and letting them beat me at poker.
什么
What?
佩顿·查尔斯输了
Peyton Charles losing?
这不太对吧
That just doesn't seem right.
前任标记了据点
-你不必这么做 -我当然要这么做
- You don't have to do this. - Sure I do.
听着 你男朋友拿了我的东西
See, your boyfriend took something that was mine.
这我可不能接受
That doesn't sit well with me.
"东西"
"Something"?
他们是人 是孩子 不是你的
They're human beings, they're kids. They're not yours.
你真的不认为一个人可以归属于别人吗
You really don't think a human being can't belong to someone?
布莱恩
Blaine.
布莱恩 求你了
Blaine, please.
你现在要求我了吗 佩顿
You're gonna beg me now, Peyton?
我们之间就这样了吗
Is that where we're at?
我不会让你带走他们
I'm not letting you take them.
甜心 你别无选择
Sweetheart, you don't have a choice.
你要杀了我吗 这就是钱对你的重要性
You're gonna kill me, huh? That's how important money is to you.
你要开枪打死我
You're gonna shoot me.
美人 美人 美人
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
我不需要杀了你
I don't have to kill you.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no.
他 我必须要杀了
Him, I had to kill.
可能不是必须
Well, ish.
你呢
You?
等一下
Wait.
你是在
Were you...
甜甜 甜心 宝贝
Sweetie, honey, baby.
你还依旧隐隐地希望我是个好人吗
Were you still secretly hoping I was a good guy?
我曾经也是
Yeah. I was, too.
天啊
Holy crap!
你说的那个壁橱是真的很好
You were serious about that closet!
哥们 你怎么没来这么一个
Dude, how do we not have one of these?
等一下 还有更多吗
Wait, is there more of them?
我觉得那辆货车装不下所有人
I don't think everyone's gonna fit in the van.
我们会腾出足够的地方
We'll make room.
最坏的情况
Worst-case scenario...
你可以坐在我的腿上
...you can sit on my lap.
从第五大街到和春街
So the entire block
的整个街区现在都沦为交战区
from Fifth Avenue to Spring Street is a war zone right now.
我们占领了周边地区 逮捕了所有武装人员
We take the perimeter, apprehend anyone armed.
你想说点什么吗 埃姆斯
Something you wanna say, Ames?
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
但是我们的人有权利愤怒
but our people have a right to be angry.
我们的任务不是去站边
Our mission isn't to take sides.
这里的生命都危在旦夕 僵尸和人类都是
Lives are at stake here, humans and zombies alike.
保持专注
Stay focused.
去找掩护
Get to cover!
举起手来 你们被包围了
Hands up! You're surrounded.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot!
僵尸混♥蛋♥们 抓住了 我们走
Zombie bastards! We got it. Let's go.
快走
Come on.
我要活捉这些人
I want these men taken alive.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
就猜到我最终会碰到你
Figured I'd run into you eventually.
你们的武器指错了方向 先生们
Your weapons are pointed the wrong way, gentlemen.
这场战争才刚刚开始
This war has just begun.
我们种族的未来岌岌可危
The future of our species is at stake.
你们可以为了这个领导者
You can die here for the sake of this...
而死
...leader.
或者你也可以在我身边为僵尸而战
Or you can live to fight by my side for zombie-kind.
这是你们的选择
That is the choice.
埃姆斯 和我一起 这是命令
Ames, with me. That's an order!
对不起 只能这样了
I'm sorry. It's the only way.
看看我拯救的这些僵尸
Look at the zombie lives I just saved.
当然了 除了这一位
Except for one, of course.
上膛
Load up.
我们还有活要干
We have work to do.
好了 再来一次
Okay, so here we go again.
昨天是预偷 是完美无瑕的吗 不是
Last night's pre-heist heist, was it flawless? No.
我们大杀四方了吗 形容上来说 是的
Did we kick ass and take names? Metaphorically, we did.
我们完成任务了吗 还远着呢
Are we finished? Not by a long shot.
接下来才是重头戏 伙计们 我们复习一下
This is the big show, gang. So let's review.
首先 拉维黑入监控摄像
First, Ravi hacks the security cameras.
已经搞定了 小菜一碟
Done already. Easy-peasy.
我没有你这么慢
I'm not slow like you.
第二 感谢上帝 我们吃新的脑子
Second, thank the saints, we eat new brains.
忍♥者战士
因为我已经忍♥不了现在这个了
Because this one is getting on my last nerve.
啧
Pfft!
克莱夫先生认为所有黑人都一个样
Clive entersro who thinks all black men look the same.
到时候 脑子的效果生效了
By now, the brains are kicking in
然后我和拉维就要让19区看看是谁说了算
and it's time for Ravi and I to show Zone 19 who's boss.
看你的了 伙计 表演时间到
It's all you, buddy. It's go time, you got this.
你可以的 我们可以的
You got this! We got this together!
但你真的可以的 我挺你 伙计
But you really got this. I'm with you, man.
表演时间到
It's go time.
等我们进去了 就去主楼
Once inside, we'll make our way through the main building.
然后和查理与克莱夫在仓库区会合
We rendezvous with Charli and Clive in the storage area.
再用查理的虹膜扫描进萨克森的私人实验室
Then use Charli's retinal scan to access Saxon's restricted lab.
其实有点不正常
It's a little anti-climatic, actually.
所以
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表