剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
No.
我真想在你的世界生活
I wanna live in your world.
佩顿 副队 等我的指示
Peyton, Lieutenant, expect my instructions.
可怕二人组
瞧
Voila,
克里斯·泰德和布迪·杰克逊警官
Officers Chris Taider and Budy Jackson
蓝色掀背车是杰克逊的
Jackson owns the blue hatchback.
弹♥药♥残余显示泰德开过了枪
And residue shows Tader fired his weapon.
二人都已经承认
Both have confessed.
你就是根本忍♥不住 对吧 小子
Couldn't keep it in your pants, huh, Spud?
他们拘捕
They resisted.
我枪下没有枉死的人
I didn't shoot anyone who didn't deserve it.
现在轮到你来评判了吗
And you're judge and jury now?
总有人得来 软蛋
Well, someone's gotta be, Ol' Softy.
那是你的指挥官 士兵
That is your Commander, soldier!
菜斯·格雷夫斯才是我的指挥官
Chase Graves is my commander.
交给你了 指挥官
Your move, Commander.
他们有开口吗
Have they said anything yet?
没说什么 他们在等你
Very little. They're waiting for you.
反叛者
Renegade.
拜伦在哪里
Where's Baron?
拜伦在哪里
Where's Baron?
他死了
He's gone.
我们以为我们成功了
We thought we made it.
我们到墙边 然后
We were at the wall, and...
她们俩是合住的 寄养家庭太恶劣了
These two hitched along. Bad foster home situation.
奥利弗能被挠一下吗
Can... Can Oliver get a scratch?
他病得很重
He's very sick.
一个叫辛西娅·莱布尼克的神秘女子
It was at this intersection, that a mystery woman,
疯传僵尸袭击视频为骗局
就是在这个十字路口
now identified as Cynthia Rybnicki,
被发现遭到两名僵尸杀害
was brutally murdered by two zombies.
这是真的吗
Or was she?
今天 西雅图警局以阴谋煽动的罪名逮捕了
Today the Seattle Police Department arrested Miss Rybnicki
莱布尼克小姐及约翰·孟德斯和大卫·孟德斯兄弟
along with brothers John and David Mendez for perpetrating a hoax.
他们阴谋煽动反僵尸浪潮
A hoax intended to stir up anti-zombie sentiment.
在逮捕过程中
As they were brought in for processing,
莱布尼克小姐比出了一个
Miss Rybnicki gave a defiant hand sign
和一个仇僵尸组织 死亡终结者
associated with the Dead Enders,
有关的手势
a zombie hate group.
孟德斯兄弟和莱布尼克小姐
The Mendez brothers and Miss Rybnicki
在证据面前承认了自己的所作所为
confessed when presented with the evidence.
他们似乎非常以
If anything, they seemed proud
自己对这座城市造成的伤害为豪
of the damage they'd done to the city.
他们会被判多久
How much time will they get?
地检承诺不会少于十五年
The DA promised me it would be no less than 15 years.
这个团体不仅因
While the group is under fire
在西雅图散播反僵尸情绪而遭受攻击
for stoking anti-zombie fear in Seattle,
团体本身也遭遇了不少可怕的悲剧
they also remain embroiled in a tragedy of their own.
海伦
Helen.
两天前 据传是死亡终结者
Two days ago, patrons of Warmbloods,
大本营的热血酒吧店长
rumored to be a Dead Ender watering hole,
在闲暇放松的时候被窗外打进来的子弹击中
were enjoying happy hour when bullets ripped through this window,
三人受伤 一人死亡
injuring three and killing one.
今天 我们得知了那些枪手的命运
Today we learn the fates of those drive-by shooters.
独家菲尔莫尔格拉夫流出视频
昨天 我们收到了这则
Yesterday, we received this footage,
在菲尔莫尔格拉夫仓库中
secretly recorded and smuggled out
偷录流出的视频
of a Fillmore Graves downtown warehouse.
视频源认出两位凶手是
The same source identified the two men
克里斯·泰德和布迪·杰克逊
as Chris Tader and Buddy Jackson.
指挥官 视频里的人是你吗 指挥官
Commander, is that you in the video, Commander?
你不是保证
And didn't you promise
断头台已经是过去式了吗
that the Guillotine is a thing of the past?
我保证菲尔莫尔格拉夫会严格约束自己
I promised that Fillmore Graves will police itself.
我的士兵犯法后 就要付出代价
When my soldiers break the law, they pay a price.
希望这座城市中的人和僵尸
Every human and zombie in the city
都能明白这一点
would be wise to understand that.
演得太好了
Hell of a performance.
-以上 -你觉得能有用吗
- And there you have it. - You think it'll work?
你觉得他们会保持沉默吗
You think they'll keep quiet?
他们得到了想要的东西 出城的许可
They're getting what they want. Passage out of the city.
他们很感激
They're incredibly grateful.
谢谢你帮忙把他们送出去
Thanks for getting them out.
这就是我该做的
It's what I do.
你为什么改变了主意
Why'd you change your mind?
我已经生活在你的世界里了
I was already living in your world.
只是我当时还不知道
I just didn't know it yet.
你们都确定吗
You're both sure?
正如我所说
Just like I said.
尽在眼神中
All in the eyes.
如果你来两勺鱼油呢
What would happen if you had two spoonfuls of trout butter?
我不知道 但我不敢知道
I don't know, but I'd be afraid to find out.
那么
So...
你那些钱是哪里来的
How'd you get the money?
-什么 -《僵尸你好》的制♥作♥开销什么的
- What? - For Hi, Zombie. Production costs, etcetera.
听说过太空针塔吗
Ever heard of the Space Needle?
有印象
Rings a bell.
我卖♥♥掉了命名权
I sold the naming rights.
死市长的代理市长能这么做吗
Can the chief of staff to a dead mayor do that?
不 天啊 不能
Oh, God, no.
不 我想在丑闻爆发 我身败名裂前
No, I figured I've got three, four months before I'm discovered,
还能有三四个月的时间
the scandal breaks and my career bites the dust.
那为什么
So, why?
因为如果我们什么都不做
Because I'm not sure we survive three months
我不确定我们能不能活过三个月
if we just sit back and do nothing.
我去了华盛顿 拉维
I've been to DC, Ravi,
他们在找理由把我们全部消灭了
and they're looking for an excuse to wipe us off the map.
我从来没有像现在这么
I have never loved you more
爱你
than in this moment.
45秒之前我们还...
Not even 45 seconds ago when we were...
好吧
Okay.
这一刻很接近
This moment is a close second.
我真是不敢相信
Just, I can't believe it.
那明明是我们
I mean, that was us.
是我们干的
I mean, we did that.
那是你的计划
It was your plan.
电视上都撒谎了
And the TV lied.
那些人都是谁
Who were those people?
替罪羊
Patsies.
我们亲爱的指挥官找来扮演的家伙
People our dear Commander found to play the part.
那明明应该是我的角色
That was my part.
我们应该告诉人们 他们被骗了
We have to tell people they've been duped.
我们怎么知道的 因为我们先骗他们的吗
And we know that how, because we duped people first?
多莉 拜托
Dolly, just, please...
不不不 你跟着我说
No, no, no. I need you to say this with me.
"多莉 我不会告诉任何人"
"Dolly. I won't tell anyone."
好吧 好吧 我明白了
Okay, ok, fine, I hear you.
只是...我还专门去医院偷了血
It's just...I stole blood from the hospital for this.
我跟癫痫发作似的飙车
You know I flailed around that car like a damn epileptic,
为了什么
And for what?
他们在电视上说的一切都是假的
Everything they said on TV is fake news.
人们有权知道
People gotta know.
我们得告诉他们 多莉
We've gotta tell 'em Dolly.
你看起来有点累了 亲爱的
You seem a little worked up Hon, um...
让别人送你回家吧
Let someone else drive you home.
好好洗个澡 休息一下
Take a nice clean bath, treat yourself.
这是你应得的
You know, you deserve that.
本尼也一起来吗
Does Benny come with that?
那就得看本尼了
Well, that's up to Benny.
好吧
Oh, okay.
告诉我...
So, tell me...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表