剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
They didn't think it was safe.
你们为什么离开这 这可是安全屋
Why'd you even leave here? This is the safe house.
我们被绑♥架♥了
We were kidnapped.
那叫布莱恩的和他的秃头朋友
That guy, Blaine, and his bald friend.
拜托
Please.
佩顿在哪
Where is Peyton?
他们带我们去了布莱恩爸爸的宅子
They took us to Blaine's dad's mansion.
有人能...
Will someone please...
他们开枪打了她
They shot her.
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
她没有动
She wasn't moving.
我们走
Let's go.
我要把那的人全杀掉
I'm gonna kill everyone over there.
-欢迎你来帮我 -你不能
- You're welcome to help me. - You can't.
你说什么都没用 丽芙
You can't talk me out of this, Liv!
我会去找布莱恩和唐·E
I will go find Blaine and Don E.
而且我向你保证 拉维
And I promise you, Ravi,
我绝对不会手下留情
they'll get no mercy from me.
你得去停尸间见梅杰
You need to meet Major at the morgue.
西雅图的每个人都指望着你
Everyone in Seattle is counting on you,
指望着解药
is counting on this cure.
丽芙
Liv,
我们会怎么样
what's going to happen to us?
我是说 解药会有用吗
I mean, if the cure works?
你们都会被治愈
Well, you'll all get cured.
但是 除了奥利弗
But, not Oliver.
他是晚期患者 如果他被治愈 那么...
He's terminal. If he gets the cure, then--
他会怎么样
What happens to him?
那像他一样的僵尸们去哪
Where do all the zombies like him go?
你救过的那些人呢
All the people whose lives you've saved?
你的家人呢
What happens to our family?
-孩子 我们要有孩子了 在哪 -三楼
- Baby! We're having a baby! Where-- - Third floor.
你得使劲 黛尔
You need to push, Dale.
他说他会来的
He said he'd be here.
巴吉奥-巴比诺在哪
Bozzio-Babineaux?
巴吉奥-巴比诺在哪
Bozzio-Babineaux?
放射科
巴吉奥-巴比诺在哪
Bozzio-Babineaux?
这边 先生
Right this way, sir.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你必须使劲 就是现在
It is imperative you push. The time is now.
我现在使劲
Now I push.
宝贝 你怎么样
Hey, babe. How you doin'?
不怎么样
I've been better.
不知道你怎么样
Don't know about you,
但我已经准备好要见我们的孩子了
but I'm ready to meet our kid.
天 我爱你
God, I love you.
-我也爱你 -好
- I love you too. - Okay.
用力
Push.
用力
Push!
欢迎解药
拉维
Ravi.
丽芙在哪
Where's Liv?
她在去布莱恩家的路上
She's on her way to Blaine's.
为什么去布莱恩家
Why Blaine's?
他们杀了佩顿
They-- they killed Peyton.
布莱恩和唐·E 他们
Blaine and Don E, they, uh...
他们绑♥架♥了弗雷林奇患童
They kidnapped the Freylich kids
和孤儿们
and the orphans.
佩顿救了他们
Peyton rescued them.
拿开
Get away.
我祈祷这里面全是麦克斯雷杰
I pray that's full of Max Rager.
是的
It is.
好 这是
Okay. It's, uh...
在存货足够支撑
It'll take sometime
公开♥发♥放之前还需要点时间
before there's enough for public distribution.
只做一个需要多久
How long to make just one?
什么
What?
不得不说
I must say,
布巴吃起来比看起来好多了
Bubba tastes much better than he looked.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这是你的第一顿脑子大餐
This being your first brain meal and all.
脑子很好吃
Oh, the brain's palatable.
而你...
You on the other hand...
我知道该怎么解决
I know what'll fix that.
唐·E
Don E,
再来点酒
more wine.
拿点好东西过来
Bring the good stuff.
是 主人
Yes, master.
14津芬德尔 如果您满意的话
An aught-14 Zin, if it pleases.
天哪 津芬德尔葡萄酒
Oh, my God, a Zin?
唐·E 你是不是疯了
Don E, you're out of your element.
这是布达的手表
It's Bubba's watch.
很酷 对吧
Cool, right?
是时候再去敲打一会井了
Time to go shock the well again.
我去搞定
I'll handle it.
在我回来之前看好我们的犯人
Keep and eye on the ol' ball-and-chain till I get back.
别用那种眼神看着我
Don't look at me with that tone of voice.
你的第一次幻象
Your first vision!
看见什么好东西了吗
You see anything good?
布莱恩用枕头闷死了一个女孩
Blaine smothering a girl with a pillow.
我们都有些小癖好
Well, we all have our hobbies.
她穿着婚纱
She was wearing a wedding dress.
她在喊你的名字
She was calling out for you.
你知道你没错 爸爸
You know you weren't wrong, Pop.
你开始相信些大概念
You started to believe in big ideas.
不止是财富
More than wealth,
不止是享乐
more than pleasure.
人生的旅途很短
It's a short ride, life...
你必须在可以的时候
You gotta get what you can,
得到你能得到的
while you can.
有人会来找你
Someone's gonna come up on you,
拿枪指着你 扣下扳机
put a gun to your head, and pull the trigger.
有些军队会让你排队 枪毙你
Some army's gonna line you up, and gun you down.
我没关系
It's okay by me.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我都没关系
It's okay by me.
因为我已经用美酒
'Cause I filled my life
女人 歌♥曲填满了我的人生
with wine, women, song.
至少我不觉得无聊
At least I wasn't bored.
我宁愿死也不愿...
I'd rather be dead than--
你刚才说什么
You were saying?
她是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life!
你个懒惰 残忍♥ 得意的纨绔子弟
You lazy, cruel, preening fop!
没人会爱你的
No one was ever gonna love you!
佩顿不会 你♥爸♥也不会
Not Peyton! Not your dad!
老天 我是 我是唯一一个
Hell, I am... I am the only person
能忍♥受你的人
who could stand you.
而你杀了我的未婚妻
And you killed my fiancee!
-唐·E -干吗
- Don E! - What?
错误的日期 错误的时间 丽芙
Wrong day, wrong time, Liv.
一起享受永生吧
Enjoy eternity together.
如果我现在让你也下去该有多可笑
How funny would it be if now I knocked you in?
抱歉 我本可以早点来 但是
Sorry, I would've come sooner but...
你们希望我在直播中注射僵尸的解药
You need me to take a cure for zombie-ism on live TV?
这个解药
This cure.
为什么是我
Why me?
你也许是西雅图最知名的僵尸
You may be Seattle's most well-known zombie.
我都不是西雅图
I'm not even Seattle's
十六英里内最知名的僵尸
most well-known zombie in a six-foot radius.
不能让他注射解药 但主要是因为大家讨厌他
This one can't take it. But people mostly hate him.
他们会认为他有政♥治♥目的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表