剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
killed about an hour before Chisel died.
也就是在简说兔子点了那些饮料之前的一小时
And an hour before Jane said Bunny ordered those drinks.
简·哈兰德骗了我们
Jane Harland lied to us.
给我们倒了一大杯
Poured us a tall glass
鳄鱼的眼泪 我们还买♥♥账了
of crocodile tears and we dipped our bills.
我派了几个小队去她的住所 但
I sent a couple of unis to her address, but--
她不见了
She's in the wind.
而兔子又说不了话
And Bunny ain't talking.
尸体那样很可笑
Corpses are funny that way.
我们可以从一具尸体推断出很多东西
There's a lot we can deduce from a body.
这就是我们的工作
That's literally our job.
我的工作就是拼凑出
My job is piecing together
是谁刺死了这个短裙女孩 以及原因
who popped this pro-skirt and why.
对 我的也是
Yeah, mine too.
我也打算帮忙侦破谋杀案
I also aim to help solve murders.
你有什么阴谋 简
What are you up to, Jane?
你和兔子和彻索有什么关系
What's your connection with Bunny and Chisel?
你昨晚让他们两个都长眠不醒
What kind of flim-flam are you mixed up in
究竟耍得是什么鬼把戏
that you had to put them both to sleep last night?
给她贴上标签装起来 医生
Tag her and bag her, Doc.
我之前说的那个
You know, I was kidding about
"理所当然被使唤的助手" 是开玩笑的
the whole "Taken for granted assistant" Thing.
宝贝 真的很抱歉
Oh, babe, I'm so sorry.
你那么了解她吗
Did you know her that well?
不太了解 但你也知道
Not really, but you know.
怎么闷闷不乐 唐·E
Why the long face, Don E?
兔子被杀了
Bunny got killed.
兔子
Oh, Bunny.
她技术那么好
She was so skilled.
对吧
Right?
现在可真麻烦
It's just such a hassle right now.
麻烦
A hassle?
不过不太麻烦 我们可以找人替她
Just not a huge hassle, we'll just replace her.
但我们正在重塑品牌 推出卡拉OK之夜
But we're rebranding and launching karaoke night.
老兄 那可是未雨绸缪资金
Dude, that's the rainy day fund.
你出去过了吗 唐·E
You been out there, Don E?
这就是下雨天
It is a rainy day.
该死 兔子
Damn! Bunny.
知道是谁干的吗
Do we know who done it?
警♥察♥们问了简·哈兰德很多问题
The cops are asking a lot of questions about Jane Harland.
那个服务员 她是嫌疑人吗
The waitress. She's their suspect?
根本没料到
Didn't see that coming.
从来就料不到
You never do.
你迷失在她那张天真的脸上 她扑闪着大眼睛
You got lost in that innocent face and those big shining eyes
恳求你做她的白马王子
pleading for you to be her white knight,
把她从噩梦中救起
and lift her out of her nightmare.
没等你反应过来 她就把冰锥插♥进♥了你的脊椎
And before you know it she slipped an ice pick in your spine.
随意地像是把一支笔放回银行的笔架
Casual as putting a pen back in the holder at the bank.
等等 你去哪 达丝
Wait, where are you going? Darce?
她怎么了
What's her problem?
那个女孩让你晕头转向 唐·E
That dame's got you dizzy, Don E.
漂亮女孩就是这样
That's what dames do.
但我得跟你说
But I'll tell you something,
如果你一开始就不让她们靠近
they can't break your heart...
她们就伤不了你的心
if you never let them near it in the first place.
才早上八点钟
It's 8:00 in the morning.
兔子·拉方达 20多岁
Bunny La Fonda, mid 20s,
一米六二 100斤
5'4", 110 pounds.
死亡时间 晚上十一点左右
Time of death, about 11:00 p.M.
当晚下了一场大雨
It was a hard rain that night.
能把街道变成河的那种
The kind that turns street into rivers.
雨特别大
It rained so hard,
家猫甚至为巷子里的老鼠感到难过
the house cats almost felt bad for the rats in the alley.
几乎吧
Hmm, almost.
打扰到你了吗
Is this a bad time?
丽芙现在不在
Liv's not here at the moment.
这可能是最好的
That's probably for the best.
我猜她有提过我...
I assume she mentioned my...
和优托品的历史吧
history with Utopium?
提起过
It came up.
她跟我说了你制解药的事
She told me about your cure.
抱歉 我记不清船上聚会的那批货里
I'm sorry I can't remember what went into the batch
装的是什么了
that ended up at that boat party.
但是基于你知道的
But between what you know...
和我能想起来的
and whatever I can remember,
或许我们能试着...
maybe we can try...
把它们拼凑起来
and piece it back together.
我想写一首交响乐
I wanted to write a symphony.
渐次加强的甲撑二氧苯♥丙♥胺♥[致幻剂]
A crescendo of MDA,
甲氧麻黄酮 裸头草碱 2C-B[迷幻药]
mephedrone, psilocybin, 2C-B...
-2C-B -不刻意找的话很容易错过
- 2C-B? - It's easy to miss it if you're not looking for it.
那在不知道最初的化学反应
So how do you develop a cure
是如何被催化的情况下
without knowing exactly how
你是怎么开♥发♥出解药的
the initial chemical reaction was catalyzed?
我给我的实验鼠注射了浓缩的麦克斯雷杰
I was injecting my test rats with concentrated Max Rager.
它们的前额叶皮质被激活了
Their prefrontal cortex's lit up.
真的吗 麦克斯雷杰
Really? Max Rager?
他们把那个从市场上撤了下来 不是吗
They took that off the market though, didn't they?
是的 菲尔莫尔格拉夫买♥♥下了那家公♥司♥
They did. Uh, Fillmore-Graves bought the company.
他们还有存货 而且...
They still have a stockpile, and...
你知道的 我有认识的人在那工作
You know, I know a guy who works there.
你真幸运
Lucky for you.
的确
Indeed.
我想说的是 你父亲真是帮了大忙
All I'm saying is, your father was pretty helpful.
我学到了很多关于重新制♥作♥解药的方法
I learned a lot about reworking the cure.
他也许是另有所图
Could be he's working an angle.
我猜是
Uh, I suppose,
但你费了一番功夫才和马丁的关系好起来了
but you worked hard to build a relationship with Martin,
你确定你准备好要...放弃了吗
are you sure you're ready to... give up?
想想看
Just think about it.
或者 你可以不想这件事
Or you could not think about it,
然后去一个叫做玛格丽特小镇的地方度假
and take a vacation to a little place called... Margaritaville.
谁去
Who's in?
拜托
Oh, come on.
我今天把我的办公室腾空了 我的整个职业生涯
I packed up my office today, my entire career,
所有的工作 所有的努力
all that work, all that effort,
全都放进了一个文件箱
they fit into one file box.
我得发泄一下
Look, I need to blow off some
就像我们大学期末考试完一样
steam like we used to in college after finals.
抱歉 姐妹 我要追查一个双重杀人犯
Sorry, sister, I got a double murderer to track down.
很好 我能喝更多玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
Fine, more margs for me.
能有多难
How hard can it be?
都是些快死的小孩
They're dying kids.
肯定是五种最简单的绑♥架♥类型之一
That has to be one of the top five easiest types of kidnapping.
如果他们知道弗雷林奇患者的大脑
Not when they know their Freylich brains
是僵尸解药的话就不行
are zombie cures.
有些人正在采取防御措施
Some of them are taking precautions.
那就升级游戏
So up your game.
多买♥♥几条枪 多找几个人手
Get more guns, more guys.
弄几个伊沃克人用的陷阱网
Get one of those net traps that the Ewoks used.
我们都关门了 还有别的吗
We're all closed up, anything else?
女士
Ma'am.
-你朋友是谁 -不关你事
- Who's your friend? - None of your business.
说到生意
Speaking of business,
把你需要的都找齐
go get what you need,
到城墙外面去给我多绑几个孩子
get back over the wall and nab me some more kids.
我还有工作要做 你们都出去吧
I've got work to finish. All of you, out.
你先请
After you.
你好 我是糖糖
Hi, I'm Candy.
为什么 简·哈兰德
Why, Jane Harland.
什么风把你在这个时候吹过来了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表