剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Thanks for coming over.
反正我也打算顺便来看看
I was planning on dropping by anyway.
我们之前的谈话我不太喜欢
I didn't like how we left things.
我也是
Yeah, me either.
我最近糟心的事情太多了
I've got so much crap raining down on me.
就自以为
I may have let myself think
我是西雅图里唯一一个工作任务艰巨的人
that I was the only one in Seattle who had a tough job.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我也是
I'm sorry, too.
选区里的人 你说的很对
And you were right about my constituency.
他们是彻头彻尾的骗子
They are bald-faced liars.
他们做的虱子检查就是僵尸检查
Their lice check was a zombie check.
我去了学校 好好谴责了那位校长
I went down to the school to tear the principal a new one.
我目睹了一场打斗 这位年轻人
I witnessed a fight, and this young man here
和一个人类学生相处得非常不好
got into it pretty bad with a human student.
非常愤怒 所以我想让你过来一趟
Raged out. That's why I wanted you to come over here.
-我不确定我能 -他们是孤儿
- I'm not sure what I can-- - They're orphaned.
佩顿 我不能
Peyton, I can't--
他们的姐姐就是菲尔莫尔格拉夫被杀的士兵
Their sister was the Fillmore Graves soldier who was killed.
他们说你认识她但是我不知道
They said you knew her but I didn't know if that was...
也就是说你是迈克尔
That means you're Michael.
你是贾伦
And you're Jalen.
我和乔丹非常熟
I knew Jordan very well.
她对我来说很特别
She was special to me.
她总是说起你们俩
She talked about you guys all the time.
非常遗憾你们的姐姐去世了
I am so sorry for your loss.
我们也是
So are we.
有一家青少年避难所接收僵尸
There's a youth shelter that takes zombies.
不行 这样不好
No, that's no good.
同意
Agreed.
他们需要个安全的地方
They need someplace safe,
最好是个充满爱的 能滋养他们的环境
preferably a loving and nurturing environment.
有什么主意吗
Any ideas?
大家都爱格列佛
Everyone loved Gulliver.
西雅图已经没多少水球运动员了
There's not a ton of water polo players left in Seattle.
失去了他是多方面的损失
Losing him was a blow on a lot of levels.
队里有人叫崔普吗
Was there anyone on the team named "Trip"?
也许是个外号♥
It could've been a nickname maybe?
崔普 没有
"Trip?" No.
其他队员有什么奇怪的地方吗
Was there anything strange about any other players?
某些可能让别人觉得
Something that might make people
他们是个怪胎的地方
think of them as a freak of nature?
我听说有个人可以自己奶自己
I heard one of the guys can milk himself.
我不确定是谁 我有张照片 上面有名字
I'm not sure which one. I have a team photo with the roster.
可不可能是这个大脚怪
What about this Sasquatch guy?
有可能
Maybe.
崔普 三号♥ 这个人
Trip. Number three. This guy.
-他有什么奇怪的地方吗 -哈里斯
- Was he a freak in some way? - Harris?
他能憋气憋好久
He can hold his breath forever.
你能把照片发给我吗
You mind emailing me that photo?
好
Yeah.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你又去问她了吗
Did you ask her again?
-对不起 我做不到 -好
- I'm sorry, I can't do it. - Fine.
我来
I'll do it.
黛尔 我们让她去做这个检查
Dale, we're asking her to get the test
完全是因为我们希望孩子不是我的
because we're hoping the baby isn't mine.
我觉得这样不对
I think that just doesn't feel right.
我们身边有一群人替我们高兴
We're surrounded by people who are so excited
我们有孩子了
that we're having a baby.
她却没有
She's got no one.
我已经很努力了 克莱夫
I'm doing my best here, Clive.
我知道
I know.
你是全场最美的
You are the prettiest one here.
我 的 天
Oh. My. God.
我知道 他们是最差的一组
I know. They're the worst of the bunch.
我都不知道他们是怎么入选的
I don't even know how they got in.
我想去卫生间
I need to go to the ladies' room.
别丢下我 求你了
Can you not leave me. Please?
我知道你很紧张
Hey, I know you're freaking out
但是你要记住 我们不用赢
but remember, we don't have to win.
我们看得过去就行了
We just have to look competent.
你觉得我担心的是赢不赢的事吗
Do you think I'm worried about not winning?
拉维 这一刻是属于你的
Ravi, this is your moment.
这就像电影里一样 甚至比电影更好
It's gonna be just like in the movies except better.
因为你跳舞不是为了拿到儿童抚养费
Because you're not dancing to win child support money,
或者是因为你的朋友要举办非法舞会
or because your friend is throwing an outlaw prom.
你跳舞也不是为了说 爸爸我是个女人了
And you're not dancing to say, "Hey, Dad! I'm a woman now."
我受够了60年代家长们压抑的作风了
I'm sick of this repressive 1960s paternalism!"
你是为了正义跳舞
You are dancing for justice.
下一组 杰克和朱丽叶
Next, we have Jake and Juliette.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
没人能把拉维逼到绝境
Nobody puts Ravi in a corner.
跟着音乐来吧
Let the music take control.
让音乐带着你律动
Let the rhythm move you.
你真的在引用C+C音乐工厂的歌♥吗
Are you really quoting C+C Music Factory right now?
别离开我 她根本不在乎你的幸福
Don't leave me. She doesn't care about your happiness.
她只在乎她自己 她会毁了你的人生
She only cares about her own. She'll ruin your life!
谢谢 杰克和朱丽叶
Thank you, Jake and Juliette.
我看到一个男人 肯定是他男友
I saw a guy. Had to be a boyfriend.
他说南茜会毁掉格列佛的人生
He was saying that Nancy would ruin Gulliver's life.
他很绝望
He was desperate.
这是格列佛的水球队
Here's Gulliver's water polo team.
我觉得可能是这个高个子怪胎或者...
I thought it could be this freak of nature tall guy or...
看这家伙体毛多重
Look how hairy that guy is.
就是那家伙
That's the guy!
-什么 那家伙 -没错
- What? That one? - Yeah.
他怎么会是怪胎
How is he a freak of nature?
三个乳♥头♥ 三乳♥头♥ "崔普"[小三]
Third nipple. Triple nipple. "Trip."
看看你多棒啊
You see how amazing you are?
我以为那只是一颗痣
I thought it was a mole.
疯子 多惨
雷纳尔多·苏尔文
Renaldo Sulvain?
我们想和你谈谈
We were hoping to talk to you about
格列佛·马洛和南茜·杜瓦尔
Gulliver Marlowe and Nancy Duvall.
好的
Of course.
请进吧
Please, come in.
需要什么喝的吗
Can I get you anything to drink?
不用了 谢谢
We're okay. Thank you.
你能和我们说说你和格列佛的关系吗
Can you tell us about your relationship with Gulliver?
他是个很优秀的人
He was amazing.
直到那个控制欲超强的贱♥人♥害我们分手
Right up until that possessive bitch broke us up.
-你是说南茜吗 -她根本不在乎他
- Nancy, you mean? - She didn't care about him.
我以为他最终会明白
I thought he'd eventually see the way
她只是在利用他
she was taking advantage of him,
他会回到我身边 但是他没有
and he'd come back to me. But he never did.
我从来没想过要伤害格列佛
I never meant to hurt Gulliver.
我只想要除掉南茜
I just wanted Nancy out of the way.
她太坏了
She was awful.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我要叫救护车了
I'm calling it in!
雷纳尔多 雷纳尔多
Renaldo! Renaldo!
我们马上需要一辆救护车
We need an ambulance right away
-威尔歇广场2242号♥ -你吃了什么
- at 2242 Wilcher Place. - What did you take?
成年男性 不 是威尔歇
Adult male. No, Wilcher.
威尔歇
W-i-l-c-h-e-r!
克莱夫
Clive...
氰化物 你们无能为力的
Cyanide. There was nothing you could have done.
我接到电♥话♥的时候正要去参加一个活动
I was on my way home from an event when I got the call.
你离开舞蹈工作室后都没有换衣服是因为...
And you didn't change before you left the dance studio because...
我留在那里看别的舞者
I stayed to watch the other dancers.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表