剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So, yeah.
脑力开动 超级欲望
你太厉害了
You owned that.
你超级厉害 谢谢你
You owned that so hard! Thank you.
能帮上忙就好
Happy to help.
查理 谢谢你
Charli. Thank you.
没有你我们做不到 做不到的
We cannot have done this without you. No way.
你真是
You just...
-你真是太厉害了 -嗯
- You just owned that so hard. - Yeah.
不客气
You're welcome.
你没事吧
You okay?
你们马上就会吃管装脑子吧
You're gonna have some brain tubes soon, right?
这看起来像是保险库
That looks like the vault.
那好吧
Well, all right then.
希望这个能有用
Let's hope this works.
我们在做一个简单的甘那许 我们要让它融化
We're making an easy ganache. We're gonna let this melt.
大概需要花十到十五分钟
This is gonna take about ten to 15 minutes
让巧克力融化
for the chocolate to melt.
晚上好 西雅图 我是恩佐·兰伯特
Good evening, Seattle. I am Enzo Lambert,
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的新指挥官
the new commander of Fillmore Graves.
长久以来 僵尸们一直生活在
For too long, zombies have lived in fear
对于人类会灭绝我们的恐惧之中
of human extremists attacking our kind with impunity.
这一切到此为止了
This stops now.
这些人今天协助埋伏
These men helped ambush and murder
并杀害了我的一些同伴
some of my comrades this very day.
在曾经的通知下
Under the previous regime,
他们会被交给警方处置
they would have been turned over to the police.
但是这种决策显然是无效的
This method of deterrence has proved ineffective.
所以 从今天开始
So, starting today,
恐惧要用恐惧来治理
terror will be met with terror.
-来 -求你了 不要 不要
- Come! - Please. Don't do this, please.
天啊 不
Oh, my God, no.
我求你了 求你了 不不不
I'm begging you, please. No, no, no, no.
-划伤他 -不 求你了
- Scratch him. - No, please, don't!
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不
Oh, no. No!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
西雅图的人类 如果你们允许我们和平共处
To the humans of Seattle, if you allow us to live in peace
我们也不会侵犯你们
we will do the same.
美国政♥府♥ 全世界
To the United States government, and the world,
你们一直用核弹
you have long held the threat
威胁着我们
of the nuclear option over our heads.
如你们所见 有了我们新培育的僵尸士兵
As you see, with our new breed of zombie soldiers...
我们现在有我们的核弹
...we now have a nuclear option of our own.
回到原来的节目
好了 开战了
There it is. It's war.
出去招募你们能招募的每个人类
Get out there, recruit every human you can.
只要他们有脉搏有信仰
If they have a pulse and a god,
都给我拿起武器
I want them holding a weapon.
先生 不可能有人在我们眼皮底下溜进来的
Sir, there is no way someone got in here without us knowing.
我接到电♥话♥称有人闯进来了
I got a call that someone broke in.
不怕一万只怕万一
It's better safe than sorry.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们就知道不可能打开那个保险库
We knew it would be impossible to get into that vault.
所以我们让你来帮我们
So we figured we'd have you do it for us.
没错 是我给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, and I'm the one who called you
告诉你有人闯进了你的实验室
to say someone broke into your lab.
我的美国口音真棒
My American accent's on point.
听着 是我错了
Okay. Look, I was wrong.
-是吗 -我不该把你排除在外
- You think so? - I shouldn't have kept you out of the loop.
我贪了
I was greedy.
但是我们可以赚真正的大钱
But there is some real money to be made here,
我们都有份
enough for all of us.
你知道没有解药会死多少人吗
Do you know how many people will die without that cure?
我们救不了所有人
We can't save everyone!
想不想再次和我们登顶 拉维
How about coming out on top for once, Ravi?
你在好好考虑 对吗
You're thinking about it, aren't you?
不 拉维
No! Ravi!
我们拿到了 拉维 结束了
We have it, Ravi. It's over!
我们成功了
We did it.
不可能任务 宝贝
Mission possible, baby.
上帝啊 我们真的成功了
Holy crap, we really did it.
克莱夫 我们成功了 我们成功了
Clive, we did it. We did do it.
我们应该趁他清醒过来之前
We should get out of here
赶紧离开这里 不要功亏一篑
before he regains consciousness and we undo it.
梅杰 是我 我们拿到配方 准备回来了
Major, it's me. We got the formula and we're heading back.
我们现在只需要菲尔莫尔格拉夫的麦克斯雷杰
We just need the Max Rager from Fillmore Graves, and then...
我们得到解药了
We've got the cure.
太好了 真是太好了
That's great. Really great news.
我需要一些好消息
I could use some good news.
-对不起 我们得趁保安来之前赶紧走 -嗯
- Sorry, we gotta run before security gets here so just... - Right.
只要从菲尔莫尔格拉夫
Just, uh, get the Max Rager
储藏处里拿到麦克斯雷杰
from the storage area in Fillmore Graves.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会拿到的
I'll get it.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表