剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Now we're looking to relocate all 10,000 zombies to this--
僵尸岛
Zombie island?
目标很远大
It's ambitious,
但我们相信这是最好的解决方案
but we believe this is our best solution.
我们都在努力解决缺乏解药的问题
Short of a cure which we're all working on.
你想让我要求选民把他们的税金
You want me to ask voters to spend their tax dollars
花在死人身上 而不是活人身上吗
on dead people instead of live ones?
-参议员 -他想让你要求选民们保护这颗星球
- Senator-- - He wants you to ask your voters to save the planet.
我理解您的顾虑
I understand your concerns.
但我相信如果我们真诚合作
But I believe if we work together in good faith,
我们可以找到一条路 迈向更加和平的明天
we can find a way forward toward a more peaceful tomorrow.
益智药 是吗
Nootropics, huh?
我吃了这个就会变成智力无边的人吗
I take these and I'm like the Limitless guy?
为你的大脑补充类固醇
Steroids for your mind.
你的大脑会像踢沙子一样
Your brain will be kicking sand in the face
横扫所有虚弱的大脑
of all the weakling brains down at brain beach.
他们说你已经洗白了
They said you'd gone legit.
这听起来像是个不错的小骗局
This seems like a pretty nice little scam.
还真有用 我现在都懂弦理论了
Oh, it works. I get string theory now.
拿着吧 拿个免费的样品 你会明白的
Go ahead, take a free sample, you'll see.
-钱呢 -和我做美食大脑生意的时候一样
- And the money? - Same as when I was in the gourmet brain business.
只是现在 我的竞选伙伴是思想领袖和企业家
Just now, I run with thought leaders and entrepreneurs
而不是暴徒和杀手
instead of goons and killers.
我并不怀念走私生意
I don't really miss the smuggling business.
-所以你想说什么 -走私
- So what do you want to talk about? - Smuggling.
我要和你以前在黑市做大脑走私生意的伙计谈谈
I need to talk to your old associates in the black market brain biz.
我想我能给你一些
Think I can offer you something
思想领袖和企业家不能给你的东西
that thought leaders and entrepreneurs can't.
说不定你的聪明大脑能看懂这个数字
Maybe your jacked up brain can wrap itself around this number.
我打几个电♥话♥
I'll make a few calls.
瘦高
Yo, Bean Pole.
四年前
瘦高 你在哪 老兄 我们得运点东西
Bean Pole, where you at, man? We gotta move this stuff.
五点回来
拜托 你这个瘾君子 你去哪了
Oh, come on, you junkie, where'd you go off to now?
斯科特·E 快点 老兄
Scott E, get a move on, dude,
我们准备好要走了
we're ready to roll out of here.
我来了 别急
I'm coming, keep your pants on.
我周围都是群傻子
I'm surrounded by idiots.
所以我告诉他 "我的兄弟 很高兴
So I says to him, "My man, I'm glad
你捡到了便宜 但那可不是泰德贝克的靴子
you got a good price, but those are not Ted Baker boots."
老兄 所以那不是靴子
Oh, man. So they weren't boots?
伙计 冷静
Dude, calm down.
怎么了 他刚讲了个故事
What? He just told a story.
随便什么 我们有货要卖♥♥
Whatever, we got drugs to sell.
新鲜出炉的 我们走
Fresh from the oven, let's go.
所以你要去九巨魔还是...
So you're hitting the Nine Trolls or...
朱利安已经搞定了逃跑的部分
Julian's got the escape part covered.
麦克斯雷杰要在公♥司♥游艇上开个派对
Max Rager's throwing a little soiree on the company yacht.
我想我会去转转
Think I'll swing by.
伙计 为什么不像普通人一样说船上派对呢
Dude, why not just say boat party like a regular human?
因为那是个晚宴 斯科特·E
Because it's a soiree, Scott E.
我不懂你怎么会喜欢那个人
I don't see why you like that guy.
怎么了 他很有趣
What? He's fun.
优托品 某些批次
Utopium, certain batch,
只要是和一个叫瘦高鲍勃的制毒师有关的
just anything relating to a drug chemist called Bean Pole Bob,
2014和2015年之间的任何资料
any references between 2014 and 2015.
很好 谢谢你 再见
Great. Thank you, Sergeant, bye-bye.
你打打电♥话♥就行了
Hiding behind phones
可我却在四处奔走找人搜寻线索
while I'm pressing flesh and closing suckers.
不是你赢得销♥售♥游戏的方法 我的朋友
Not how you win the sales game, my friend.
那是克莱夫的堕落朋友
That was Clive's friend in Vice,
那位我为瘦高鲍勃准备的资料
who I've enlisted in my search for that Bean Pole Bob guy
可能也是僵尸的解药
and potentially a zombie cure.
我转而查看了查理给我的疾控中心的
Now, I'll turn to the CDC's list of
弗雷林奇患者列表
Freylich kids Charlie sent me
其中我需要帮忙保证
which shows one kid here
西雅图的一个小伙的生命安全
in Seattle whose life I'll now help safeguard.
所以你真的想反叛者正面交锋吗
So you really wanna go head-to-head with Renegade?
在拯救区的反叛者
The Renegade in the saving lives area?
我在早餐前就拯救了更多人的生命了
I saved more people than that before breakfast.
不
Nope.
对不起 我来早了
Hi, sorry, I'm a bit early.
没事 拉维 这位是马丁·罗伯茨
It's fine. Ravi, this is Martin Roberts.
马丁·罗伯茨
Right, Martin Roberts.
赖账老爹
Yep, deadbeat dad.
想要用一只热狗来弥补30年缺席的老赖
Out to make up for a 30-year absence with one hot dog.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好
Hello?
你好 我想和达西·班内特小姐谈话
Hi, yes, I'd like to speak to a Ms. Darcy Bennett.
我是拉维·查克拉巴蒂 我想和她说
My name is Ravi Chakrabarti and I'd like to speak to her about...
她走了 什么时候
Dropped out? When?
戒瘾之后 我没有多少选择
After rehab, I didn't have a ton of options.
妈妈说你环游全球
Mom said that you traveled the globe
为无国界医生工作
working for Doctors Without Borders?
是的 很艰难
Yeah, that was tough.
-你的影像 -但是为了你的灵魂
- You see things. - But for your soul.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许为大多数人的福祉
Maybe a little pride in doing something
做出贡献会让我有点自豪
for the greater good,
但是你知道已经死了太多人
but you know there was so much death.
太多苦难
So much suffering, I...
我相信我会因此而内心煎熬
I'm sure I'll always be haunted by it.
你还好吗
You all right?
换季了 你知道
Oh, it's seasonal, you know.
那么说 你是僵尸
So, you're a zombie.
-你能看出来 -是的
- You can tell? - Yes.
那是当然的了
Out and proud.
真羡慕
I admire that.
你想吃点什么
What can I get you?
多胡椒多辣 谢谢
Extra peppers and hot sauce, please.
两份
Make that two.
你也是僵尸
You're a zombie, too.
你怎么转变的
How did you get turned?
阿留申流感疫苗 你呢
Aleutian Flu shot. You?
我一开始就感染了
I'm an O.Z.,
在麦克斯雷杰游船排队时被抓伤了
I got scratched at the Max Rager boat party.
给你
Here you go.
你上次吸毒是什么时候 马丁
So when's the last time you used, Martin?
充血 脸红
Congestion, flush,
发抖 我是医生 我知道这些症状
manual tremors, I'm a doctor, I know the signs.
你还在用优托品
You're still on Utopium.
见异思迁的老爸
我知道知道你父亲是瘾君子
I know it must be disappointing
一定很让人失望
to learn your father is an addict.
不 这怪我 妈妈告诉过我你是什么人
No, this is on me, Mom told me what you were
我还是义无反顾的找到你了
and I tracked you down anyway.
我不知道我在期待着什么 她肯定喜欢这样
I didn't know what I was expecting, she'd be loving this.
事情是 丽芙 我在门口看到你
The thing of it is, Liv, when I saw you at the door,
我不知道 就像
I don't know, it was like...
你是我需要的原因
You're the reason I needed.
-原因 -是的 我戒毒的原因
- The reason? - Yes, the reason I needed to kick.
一劳永逸的
Once and for all.
我不认为我还有什么可以给你的了
I don't think I have anything left to give, Martin.
如果我出生时不是你戒毒的原因
And if I wasn't a reason when I was born,
那为什么现在是了
why would I be one now?
我要去工作了
I have to go to work.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
如果你们跟我来 我们就可以吃午饭了
Okay, if you all follow me, we have lunch waiting
可以准备下午的事情
and we can prepare for the afternoon session.
利里怀特 我以为我们说好了我女儿会来
Lillywhite, I thought we agreed my daughter would be here.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表