剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
丽芙 我们都没事 我们都很好
Liv, we're all fine. We're all good.
你看电视了吗
Have you been watching TV?
出什么事了 克莱夫
What's wrong, Clive?
我一直在打你的电♥话♥...
Uh, I've been calling, um...
我手♥机♥没电了 克莱夫 快说出什么事了
My battery was dead. Just... Clive, tell me what's going on?
那个...
So, um...
丽芙 是我
Hey, Liv. It's me.
我要做件傻事
I'm about to do something stupid.
但 如果成功了...
But, if it works...
虽说机会不大...
Big "if"...
能救很多性命
It'll save lives.
基本上 这些天来我做决定的方法就是
But basically, the way I make all my decisions these days
问我自己
is by asking myself,
"如果是丽芙·摩尔会怎么做"
"What would Liv Moore do?"
梅杰
Major?
梅杰
Major?
你这个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You tricky son of a bitch.
你给我的注射器里装的是什么
What was in the syringe you gave me?
麦克斯雷杰
Max Rager.
我手上的都用上了
That's all I had on hand.
你就非要当英雄 是不是
You just had to be the hero, didn't you?
下次吧...
Next time, though...
下次 机会都给你
Next time, it's all yours.
你不是在自♥拍♥吧
You're not taking a selfie, are you?
轻点
Hey, careful there.
不管结局如何 你要知道
Whatever happens, know this.
一直都是你
It's always been you.
我一直爱你
I always loved you.
永远
And I always will.
好好保重
Take care of yourself.
别了
Bye.
丽芙
Liv?
我在看电视 而我有好几天没见到克莱夫了
I was watching the news and I haven't seen Clive in days.
我想他也许...
I thought he might be...
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
喂
Hello?
先生 我认为你不应该进入...
Sir, I don't think you're supposed to be in--
十年后
警监在吗
Is the captain in?
旧金山警♥察♥局
找哪一个
Which one?
只要是给我加班单上签字的谁都行
Whichever one wants to sign off on my overtime.
巴吉奥-巴比诺警监
巴比诺警监
对不起 警监
Sorry, Captain.
警监 是不是不方便
Captain, bad time?
要从我的加班预算里再抠点钱出来吗
To squeeze more money out of my overtime budget?
没门
Never.
-我去处理一下 -好
- I'll take care of this. - Yeah, all right.
好好参加你的虚拟直播吧
Hey, have fun on your virtual cast.
以我为标准 可别说不该说的
Don't say anything I wouldn't say.
这标准可够低的
Kind of a low bar, isn't it?
我们真的要做这个
So, we're really doin' this, huh?
我们应该做
We should.
每一点都有作用
Every little bit helps.
好久不见了 我的朋友
It's been too long, my friend.
说起来 孩子们怎么样啊
Speaking of, how are the kids?
好得很 我给你看
Amazing. I'll show you.
加油
Alright, come on.
奥利维亚
Whoa, Olivia.
她都长这么大了
She's getting so big.
我的天 雅各布得要高她一头吧
My word. Jacob's gotta be a foot taller.
说出来你不会信的
You won't believe this,
米歇尔的一个远房♥表亲
some second cousin of Michelle's
两个月前找到了我们
tracked us down a couple of months ago.
想要雅各布的监护权
Tried to claim custody of Jacob.
不会吧
No.
那家伙就是想要点钱
Yeah, guy's just looking for a payout.
我们在找律师呢
We're getting a lawyer.
那就开口吧
Ask and ye shall receive.
克莱夫
Clive.
你要什么
And what are you receiving?
免费的法律意见
Free legal advice.
当然 我乐意帮忙
Oh, yeah. I'm happy to help.
我们应该可以搞定的 谢谢了佩顿
Oh, we should be fine, but thank you, Peyton.
你们俩怎么样
How are things with you?
从之前一样 工作很不错
Same as ever. Job's great,
拉维还是拉维
Ravi's Ravi.
-就是说不错的意思 -嗯
- Which is to say great. - Yeah.
大家都到了
Okay. Gang's all here.
谢谢你们能参加
Hey, thanks y'all so much for doing this.
如我们讨论过的
Uh, so as we discussed,
我会做个简短的开场 然后我们就开始
I'll just do a brief intro and then we'll just get right into it.
来吧
Let's dive in.
很好
Excellent.
虚拟的美国
从无垠的天空到硕果累累的平原
From spacious skies to fruited planes,
与主持人拜伦·德希希一起
immerse yourself in America The Virtual,
沉浸在《虚拟的美国》中吧
with your host Byron DeCece.
欢迎大家来到《虚拟的美国》
Welcome everyone to a very special edition
特别一♥期♥之中
of America The Virtual.
我是你们的主持人拜伦·德希希
I'm your host, Byron DeCece.
今天是著名的西雅图争夺战
Today marks the tenth anniversary
十周年的日子
of the infamous Battle for Seattle.
那是一场往昔城市内短暂而血腥的内战
A brief but deadly civil war inside the walled city of yore.
一场以僵尸病
A battle that ended
廉价解药的
when an affordable cure for zombie-ism
发现和公之于众为结束的战争
was discovered and revealed to the world.
今天和我在一起并分享他们亲身经历的
Joining me today, to give their account
是当时身处事件核心的三位亲历人
are three people who were in the thick of it all.
克莱夫·巴比诺
Clive Babineaux,
前西雅图警♥察♥局凶杀案警探
former Seattle PD, homicide detective.
佩顿·查尔斯
Peyton Charles,
西雅图的别名
翡翠之城曾经的代理市长
one time acting mayor of the Emerald City.
当然还有治愈医生本人
And of course, Dr. Cure Good himself.
拉维·查克拉巴提
Ravi Chakrabarti.
请别这么称呼他
Please don't call him that.
那是床上专用的
It's, uh, reserved for the boudoir.
好吧 比我想象的更性感的开始
Okay. A sexier start than I expected.
在我们跳回十年前之前
Now, before we jump back a decade,
我们先和大家介绍一下各位现在的生活吧
let's bring everybody up to speed on your lives now.
克莱夫 你现在仍然从事警♥察♥工作吗
Clive, you're still protecting and serving?
没错 旧金山警♥察♥局 和我太太黛尔一起
That's right. San Francisco PD, alongside my wife Dale.
很不错
Amazing.
佩顿 是现在是亚特兰大的地检
Peyton, you're a District Attorney in Atlanta?
是的
I am.
拉维 你靠卖♥♥书
Ravi, you've made a tidy sum
和到处上节目已经能挣很多钱了
from book deals and speaking appearances,
但你依然担任疾控中心主任一职 正常工作
yet you still punch the clock everyday as the head of the CDC.
我要是明明能做出贡献
I'd feel selfish sitting at home
却赋闲在家 我会很愧疚
when I can still make a contribution.
他靠年轻研究人员的奉承为生
He feeds off the adulation of young researchers.
什么 可别忘了原始自然权力的诱惑
What? Don't forget the allure of raw, unbridled power.
我也很喜欢那个
I quite like that, too.
让我们回到过去
Uh, let's travel back in time.
十年前 西雅图岌岌可危
Ten years ago, Seattle was on the brink.
对吗 僵尸和人类
Right? You had zombies and humans
在大街上互相残杀
murdering each other in the streets
直到你在电视直播上用解药
until you administered the cure to the head zombie,
治愈了菲尔莫尔格拉夫的前指挥官
the former commander of Fillmore-Graves on live TV.
当人们知道真的有解药了
Well, once people knew there was a cure,
就没有必要再战斗了
there was no reason to fight.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表