剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
And they'll think he has a political agenda.
听着
Look,
即使我接受注射
even if I take that cure,
即使我不惨烈地死在电视前
and it doesn't kill me horribly on camera,
解药奏效了 让我重变人类
and it works, and it turns me human again,
我的一半观众依然不会相信
half my viewers still wouldn't believe it.
你也知道现在的风气
You know how it is these days.
假新闻
Fake news.
我们做个现场血液直播
We'll do a blood pressure test. Live.
-可造假 -鬼椒
- Fakable. - A ghost pepper.
治愈前吃一个 吃个精光 没问题
You'll eat one pre-cured, down the hatch, no issues,
然后治愈后吃一个
then post cure, you'll eat one--
可造假
Fakable.
终于来了
Oh, finally!
我们又不是骆驼
We're not camels.
我们把你开膛破肚
We'll cut you open.
你会向人类一样流血
You'll bleed like only humans bleed.
这可是全人类的命运啊
We're talking about the fate of mankind.
暂不出镜 强尼
Stand down, Johnny.
亲爱的领导要偷你的时段
Dear leader's stealing your time slot.
他有重要事情宣布
He's got some big announcement.
正过来
He's on his way in.
惨了
Oh, shoot.
看来今晚我们没法
Looks like we won't be
在直播电视上给强尼开膛破肚了 小伙子们
cutting open old Johnny on live TV today, boys.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
战斗基地
我一直爱你
I always loved you.
也会一直爱你
And I always will.
保重
Take care of yourself.
拜
Bye.
我再说一遍 梅杰 这主意太烂了
I'll say it again, Major. This is a terrible idea.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better one?
但你不会同意
Well, none that you'd approve.
说来听听
Give it to me.
晚上好 我是强尼·弗罗斯特
Good evening, I am Johnny Frost,
欢迎收看六点新闻
and this is your 6:00 P.M news.
今日的焦点新闻
Our top story...
根据西雅图警♥察♥局
According to the Chief Medical Examiner
首席法医称
of the Seattle Police Department,
一种价格低廉的僵尸病毒解药已研制成功
an inexpensive cure for the zombie virus has been perfected.
切断直播
Get him off!
我们将在接下去几周内给感染人群
And will be made available within the next few weeks
分发解药
for those infected with the virus.
解药的大规模生成
Mass production of the cure...
突发新闻
僵尸病毒有望治愈
-他是不是说 -将于本周开始
- Did he just say... - ...will begin within the week.
-他们做到了 -目前美国政♥府♥还没有
- They did it. - There has been no official statement
突发新闻
僵尸病毒有望治愈
官方声明
from the U.S. Government--
好了 喂
All right, hey!
遇到技术困难
感谢您的耐心等待
怎么了
What's happening?
不管怎么了 不是好事
Whatever it is, it's not good.
干得好 我的朋友
Bravo, mon ami.
你将成为断头台上的第一个客人
You will be our first guest at the guillotine.
如果你能在我下次写赡养费支票前砍我
If you could schedule that before I write my next alimony check--
指挥官 死亡终结者来了
Commander, Dead Enders just rolled up.
-二十 大概三十人 -就这些
- Twenty, maybe 30. - That is all?
你俩 和墨菲一起出去
You two, head out with Murphy.
你们是僵尸
You are zombies.
狠狠打他们 明白吗
Take the fight to them. Hmm?
先发制人
Be the aggressor!
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
-我们等到他们红眼睛再进攻 -懂
- Not till we see the red of their eyes. Got it? - Yeah.
告诉我什么时候
Tell me when.
好
Okay.
准备好
Here we go.
听我口令
On my mark.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
上上上
Go, go, go!
我们不希望挑起暴♥力♥
We do not wish for violence.
但我们会为自己的种群而战
But we are fighting for the survival of our species.
我们将采取所有必要措施
We will take every necessary means
保证我们物种的延续
to ensure our survival.
今天 我为人类提供一条安全
Today, I am offering safe passage out of Seattle
出西雅图的通道 只需提供
to any human who provides information
抓住利里怀特先生的线索
leading to the capture of Mr. Lillywhite.
不如我让你省点力气吧 恩佐
How about I make it easier for you, Enzo?
看看谁来了
Well, look...
让我们陷入一团乱的男人
The man who got us into this mess.
你为什么不想让大家知道
Why don't you want people knowing there's a viable cure?
没这回事
There is no such thing.
当然有
Sure, there is.
我手上就有
I've got one right here.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我现在接受注射
I'll take it right now,
你可以枪击我无数次
and you can shoot me as many times as you want.
但不能打头
Just not in the head.
如果我还是僵尸 我会活下来
If I'm still a zombie, I'll survive,
你可以在大庭广众下用断头台处决我
and you can guillotine me in the public square, like you want.
但如果我死了
But, if I die...
那么
Well,
说明存在解药
that means there's a cure.
这证明不了什么
It proves nothing.
跟着我的思路走
Stay with me here.
这些解药要卖♥♥几百万美金
Those cures sold for millions of dollars.
我为什么要花几百万美金
What motivation would I have to spend millions of dollars
接受解药 又要求在直播中被处决
then take a cure and ask to be murdered on live TV?
这个嘛
Well, it, uh...
我是来向大家证明一切都结束了
I'm here to prove the people that it's over.
让大家放下手中的武器
To ask them to put down their weapons.
不出几周 僵尸病毒将成为历史的脚注
In a matter of weeks, the zombie virus can be a historical footnote,
突发新闻
梅杰·利里怀特宣布存在可能解药
就像天花和疟疾一样
like smallpox and malaria.
看着
Watch.
我们还在播吗
Are we still rolling?
还在直播 还在直播
Yes, we're still live. We are still live.
站起来 僵尸
Get up, zombie.
站起来
Get up!
他还活着
He is alive.
有什么好笑的
What is so funny?
难道你不知道你就要死了吗
Don't you know you're about to die?
我笑是因为菲尔莫尔格拉夫的头不再是僵尸了
Because the head of Fillmore-Graves isn't a zombie anymore.
你的红眼睛和超强力量哪去了
Where's your red eyes and your super strength?
我难道不应该早就被打死了吗
Shouldn't I be dead by now?
这枪是为了史蒂芬
That's for Stephen.
我们的火焰喷射器呢
Where's our flamethrower?
不知道
Don't know.
在那呢 掩护我
There it is. Cover me.
你知道怎么使吗
You know how to use this thing?
妈妈...
Mom...
帮帮我
help me.
我们要把他们都干掉 本尼
We're gonna kill them all, Benny.
我对天起誓 一个不留都杀死
I swear to God. Every last one of them.
拉维 你怎么不接电♥话♥
Ravi, why aren't you picking up?
为什么梅杰也不接电♥话♥ 我在停尸房♥
Why isn't Major picking up? I'm at the morgue.
佩顿去看看能不能在你家找到你
Peyton went to see if she could find you at your house.
克莱夫 你赶上了吗
Clive! Did you make it in time?
你怎么样 黛尔呢 孩子呢
How are you? How's Dale? How's the baby?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表