剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
The brain of a Tibetan monk said to have reached nirvana.
只是为了感谢把布莱恩赶走
But a humble token of my gratitude
表示一下我的一点心意
for clearing Blaine off the board.
别这么说 我很乐意掏出那混♥蛋♥的内脏
Please, it was my pleasure to eviscerate the douchebag.
计划进行的还顺利吗
Is the plan going okay?
完美无瑕 菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥要垮了
Flawlessly. Fillmore Graves is about to fold,
我签了一份合同 恢复了大脑的流动
I sign a contract, resume the brain flow,
剩下的就是我们数钱了
all that's left is us counting our money.
你好 有什么我能帮
Hi, can I help...
-助你的 -你好
- ...you. - Hi.
为活人提供死鱼
衬衫很好看 背面说了僵尸能吃什么吗
Cute shirt. Does it say on the back what zombies get?
还是也是提供死鱼
Or is it the same dead fish idea?
我们这儿不给你们僵尸提供服务
We don't serve your kind here.
但如果我以歧视为由关你的店
Oh, but if I shut you down for discrimination,
你就不能再做那些有趣的电视采访了
you won't get to do any more of those fun little TV interviews.
9.50美元
$9.50.
优质的服务
Excellent service.
不用找了
Keep the change.
一切都好兄弟们 这里为僵尸提供服务
All good, boys. They do serve zombies here.
有人饿吗
Anyone hungry?
你以为你和你那帮混♥蛋♥会阻碍我的生意吗
You think you and your jack-booted thugs can obstruct my business?
你们这些吃脑的不死怪物
You brain-eating, undead abominations.
天啊 妈妈
Geez, Mom.
你冷静一点
Just chill out.
当你成为他们中的一员时
You gave up the right to call me that
就已经放弃了叫我妈妈的权利
when you became one of them.
你一直瞒着我 墨菲
You've been holding out on me, Murphy.
多莉·德金斯是你的母亲
Dolly Durkins is your mother?
我想不再是了
Not anymore, I guess.
先生 要我说的话
If I may speak freely, sir.
千万别小看他
Don't underestimate her.
她真的很恨僵尸
She really hates zombies.
疯狂的丽芙
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
梅杰有很多事要做
Major's got a bit much on his plate
你却要安排他去相亲
for you to set him up on a blind date,
而你几乎不了解莱利
and you barely know Riley.
我知道她很适合他
I know she's perfect for him.
聪明 有同情心 想让世界变得更好
Smart, compassionate, wants to make the world better,
喜欢孩子 说实话
loves children, and, let's be honest,
她对眼睛颜色的要求并不高
she's not too tough on the eyes.
她听起来确实很合适
She does sound perfect.
如果有一个僵尸版的她
If only there were a zombie version of her.
我知道 但是 别忘了
Ugh, I know. But, let's not forget,
梅杰已经被证明愿意为了爱而不做♥爱♥
Major has a proven willingness to go without sex for love.
愿意做什么
The willingness to do what?
梅杰
Oh, Major.
你想认识一下我的新朋友吗 她是个律师
Do you want to meet a new friend of mine? She's a lawyer.
-媒人的脑子 -对
- Matchmaker brain? - Yup.
猜到了 你的包裹
Nailed it. Hey, it's addressed to you.
我有她的照片
I have a picture of her.
丽芙 感谢你的好意
Uh, Liv, I appreciate the thought,
不过除非这个女孩能在一夜之间
but unless this girl can get a massive quantity of brains
弄来大量的大脑 不然就算了
into the city overnight, I think I'll pass.
如果她有被污染的优托品 那我倒想认识一下
I'd put a ring on it if she had some tainted Utopium.
佩顿会理解的 这提醒我了
Peyton would understand. That reminds me...
你对"瘦高鲍勃"这个名字有印象吗
Does the name "Beanpole Bob" mean anything to you?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
有份情报文件中提到了这个名字
The name came up in an intel file.
显然 他是优托品界的达·芬奇
The Da Vinci of Utopium, apparently.
我可以问问克莱夫
I can ask Clive.
看看他的警♥察♥生涯里有没有这个瘦子
See if he knows a Beanpole from his vice days.
夜视镜
Night-vision goggles?
因为疾控中心可以在我送过去的瓶子里
Because the CDC can find any trace
找到被污染的优托品的痕迹
of tainted Utopium in the vial I sent,
所以我想到一个主意 偷偷溜进布莱恩的豪♥宅♥
I had the idea to sneak into Blaine's mansion
把我的解药偷回来 这就要借助
and steal back my cure with the assistance
小偷的脑子和一副
of a cat burglar brain and a pair of...
夜视镜
Night-vision goggles.
你知道我手下有一支准军事化部队 对吧
You know I command a para-military force, right?
我可以给你免费搞到这个
I could've gotten you those for free.
才八百块而已
They're only 800 bucks.
而且如果有轻松送的会员
And with UFreightEze select membership,
理论上任何东西都可以在二十四小时内
you can get literally anything delivered to your doorstep
快递上门
in under 24 hours.
泰勒·格里斯 总裁 西雅图圣人
我会尽我所能帮助这座城市 利里怀特先生
I wanna help this city in any way I can, Mr. Lillywhite,
但即使是我 对此也无能为力
but this sounds like it's beyond even me.
可能听上去很难 格里斯先生 但是
It might sound like it, Mr. Griss, but...
我们已经和布莱恩·迪比尔斯断绝往来
See, we've disassociated with Blaine DeBeers,
而我们的替代供应商能力有限
and our alternate brain supplier is too difficult.
我明白 你需要一个供应商
Well, I get it. You need a supplier.
但是就我看来 问题在这
But here's the problem as I see it.
我不知道怎样弄到成千上万的脑子
I have no clue how to get thousands of brains.
我们可以一天之内将电视递送上门
We'll get you a TV in a day,
但是我们的递送必须是合法的
but our deliveries have the advantage of being legal.
我不是走私犯
I'm not a smuggler.
我不知道该怎么做
I wouldn't know where to begin.
如果我说 这些都不重要呢
What if I told you none of that mattered?
白脸麦基
死尸之骄傲
噩梦鸡尾酒
这地方太死气沉沉了
This place is deader than we are.
我能给女孩子们放个假吗
Can I give the girls the night off?
你看 这就是你们这一代的问题
You see? That's the problem with your generation,
没有职业道德
there's no work ethic.
你到底多大
How old are you exactly?
至少老到知道犯罪圈总是有钱可赚
Old enough to know there's always a market in vice.
我们需要的只是一个新的开始
We just need a fresh start.
或是一次改革
Or a makeover.
你知道我觉得僵尸妓院应该叫什么吗
You know what my idea for a zombie brothel name would be?
冷鸣
Cold Cocks.
为什么 因为总是打架
Why, because of all the fights?
什么
What?
又来了
Oh, great.
听着 我已经把知道的都告诉你们了
Look, I told you what I know,
如果你们不是来告诉我梦中情人的名字
and if you're not here to tell me my dream girl's name,
谁爱理你
then who cares.
其实 我们想和她谈谈
Actually, we need to talk to her.
-好 -那我呢
- Um, yeah. - What about me?
噩梦鸡尾酒
来了
There you go!
-你看到什么了 -是这个骷髅
- What did you see? - It was this skull.
我看到了纹身 这里有个小而精致的骷髅
I saw a tattoo. A small tasteful skull right here.
纹身 我爱纹身 那 那名字呢
Tattoos? I love tattoos. What... What about a name?
你听到她名字了吗
Did you see her name?
就是这些
That's it.
走吧
Now.
她有纹身
She's got a tattoo.
你认识这件外套吗 施瓦茨曼女士
You recognize this coat, Mrs. Schwartz?
不认识
No, I don't.
关怀之光的投递中心有摄像
Caring Light has cameras at their drop-off centers.
录像中显示你把外套放在那的
We have you on tape dropping it off.
我告诉过你了 我和马维斯·詹宁在看电影
Look, I told you. I was at the movies with Mavis Janning,
她在表演结束前十分钟离开了
who left ten minutes into the show
去见她的男友伯纳德·塞尔金
to meet her lover Bernard Selkin.
伪证 施瓦茨曼女士 你杀了卡罗尔·巴贝拉吗
Mutual alibis. Mrs. Schwartz, did you kill Carol Barbera?
她把我儿子变成了僵尸
She set up my son with a zombie.
先等一下
Now hold that thought.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事 没事 就是
Yeah, yeah, it's just...
你知道
You know...
身体里带着一个小人
Carrying a human being
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表