剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
开始轮班巡逻来保护边界了
Started running patrol shifts to protect the border.
是时候有人愿意做点什么了 对吧
'Bout time someone's willing to do something. Right?
女士 这些男孩都已经装弹上膛准备开火了
Lady, these boys is locked and loaded.
天 有的甚至都用上了弓箭
Hell, some of 'em even use bows and arrows.
好吧 很好
Okay, well.
希望他们剥点头皮回来
Let's hope they bring home some scalps.
它在这呢
There she is.
多美好的风景啊
Now, that is a beautiful sight.
比比谁更快到墙边
Race you to the wall.
老天 那孩子真好骗
God, that kid's gullible.
混♥蛋♥们
Dicks.
不敢相信她真的会跑过去
I can't believe she ran the whole way.
快走 来了一群人
Go, go, go. There's a bunch of 'em.
趴在越野车底下
Get under the SUV.
-那你呢 -快走
- What about you? - Just go!
走
Go!
跑 跑 别停 一直跑
Run. Run. Run. Don't stop! Just go!
那群孩子往那边跑了
The kids went that way.
烦人的加班
你能别捏了吗 有点干扰我
Can you not? It's a little distracting.
干扰
Distracting?
你在说这两条坏家伙啊
Oh, you mean these bad boys.
能让它们呼吸的感觉真棒
Feels good to let 'em breathe.
就依你吧
I'll take your word.
拜托 小巴 我们是警♥察♥
Come on, CB, we're police.
我们有权露胳膊
We have a right to bare arms.
他可算来了
There he is.
很遗憾 你们的最后一个潜在受害者
I'm sad to say that your final potential murder victim
还活得好好的
is alive and well.
这张照片是昨天她一个朋友拍的
This picture was posted yesterday by one of her friends.
那张照片可能是几个月前拍的
That photo could have been taken months ago
是凶手发出来的
and posted by our killer.
但是放大点看
But on closer inspection,
是昨天热血酒吧射击事件的视频
yesterday's footage of the Warmblood shooting.
她肯定还活着
She can't be deceased.
不用谢
You're welcome.
70多部手♥机♥
Over 70 phones,
每部手♥机♥的主人都活着 也没失踪
every one of their owners alive and accounted for.
我们应该告诉巴吉奥
We should tell Bozzio.
哈里斯 你看见副队了吗
Harris, you seen the Lieutenant?
她正在审讯另一个汽车俱乐部的人
Uh, she's in interrogation with another car club guy.
你看过便利店外那起凶杀案的视频了吗
You watch the video of the murder outside the convenience store?
凶手们坐的是低底盘改装车
The killers were in a lowrider.
我懂了
I get it.
你看见一辆低底盘改装车
You see a lowrider,
立刻就想到了拉丁裔人 是吗
you immediately bring in the Latino, right?
维克多·鲁伊斯 你是
Victor Ruiz. You are the founder of
西雅图低底盘改装车联盟的创始人
Seattle Lowrider Consortium.
所以呢 那我就成凶手了吗
So? That makes me a murderer?
你们举办过很多车展
You guys put on a lot of car shows?
你是说我和凶手们互相勾结吗
Oh, you're saying I consort with murderers, then?
是你说的
Your word.
认识这辆车吗
Recognize this car?
我认识这车
Yeah, I know that car.
但是你们找不到车主的
But you're not gonna find the guy who owns it.
他早在墙建好之前就离开西雅图了
He left Seattle before the wall went up.
但我知道车在哪
I know where the car is, though.
很好 你介意帮我们写一下地址吗
Well then, would you mind writing down
鲁伊斯先生
that address for us, Mr. Ruiz.
你看到什么影像了吗
You having a vision?
我在锻炼
I'm Kegeling.
骨盆底肌肉运动
Pelvic floor.
被忽略的肌肉群
Tragically overlooked muscle group.
看见我刚才做的了吗 克莱夫
See what I did there, Clive?
用腿抬起来 后背挺直
Lift with your legs. Back flat.
我想这就是那辆车了
I think this is our car.
刑侦学院真的值得去
Detective school is really paying off.
方向盘后裸♥露♥的电线说明车是偷的
Exposed wires from the steering column indicate hot-wiring.
抱歉 堵车了 我错过了什么
Sorry, traffic. What'd I miss?
老天
Good lord.
我有一些奇怪的消息
So, I've got some weird news.
你和佩顿试过沉浸其中了吗
Oh, you and Peyton tried the soak-and-stare technique.
不是
No.
从便利店采集到的血液样本中
The DNA results came back
提取出的DNA检测结果出来了
from the blood taken from the convenience store.
-能识别出受害者吗 -还不行
- Were they able to identify the victim? - Not yet.
但那是十几个人的血液 全是人类
But there was blood from a dozen people, all human,
没有一滴是僵尸的
not a drop was zombie.
我们还是得检测一下血液
Well, we still need to test this blood.
真奇怪
Strange.
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
别
Don't.
这是玉米糖浆
It's corn syrup.
什么
What?
兄弟们 看着眼熟吗
Hey, bros, this look familiar?
一顶假发
A wig.
看来刑侦课对我们每个人来说都很值得
Looks like detective classes are paying off for all of us.
看起来像是便利店视频里受害者的头发
Oh, just like the victim's hair in the convenience store video.
-是玉米糖浆 -干得漂亮 拉维
- It's corn syrup. - Nice work, Ravi.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚刚摄入了57纯热量
You just ate 57 empty calories.
所以这视频是个骗局
So, the video was a hoax.
谁也没死
No one's dead?
当时所有连接过信♥号♥♥塔的手♥机♥主人
Every person whose cell phone pinged the tower at the time
都活着 也没失踪
is still alive and accounted for.
车里的玉米糖浆血就是确凿的证据
The corn syrup blood in the car's a pretty dead giveaway.
而且在便利店外找到的血迹
And the blood found at the convenience store
来自很多人
was from multiple people.
都是人类
All humans.
我们还找到了一顶和受害人相似的假发
We also found a wig that matches the victim's hairstyle.
什么样的神经病会伪造僵尸袭击
What kind of a sicko fakes a zombie attack?
想看这座城市被烧毁的人
Someone who wants to see the city burn.
我要召开记者发布会
I'll call a press conference.
曝光这段视频是伪造的
Expose the video as a fake.
你打算说什么
And what are you gonna say?
"嗨 各位 你们看到视频里
"Hey, everybody, the video you saw
两个僵尸把一位女士撕成碎片
of two zombies ripping a woman to shreds,
这事从来没发生过
it never happened.
而且我们不知道谁是假视频的幕后主使
Oh, and we don't know who's behind the false flag,
相信我们就对了"
so, just take our word for it."
梅杰 优势在于这是真♥相♥
Well, Major, it has the advantage of being true.
但是真♥相♥没用
Well, the truth's not gonna cut it.
我们的话不会抹掉他们的印象 好吗
Look, our words won't trump their images, okay?
人们目睹了一起谋杀案
People saw a murder.
好吗 如果我们要声明那是骗局
All right? If we're gonna claim it was a hoax,
我们得好好粉饰
we gotta put some meat on the bone.
你有什么建议
What are you suggesting?
我们找人来认罪
We get people to confess.
说他们伪造了这起谋杀
Say they fabricated the murder.
他们想用假新闻煽动仇视僵尸的情绪 那好
They wanna stir up zombie hate with fake news, fine.
我们就用他们的手段和他们战斗
We'll fight them on their terms.
你想要西雅图警局的支持吗
And you expect Seattle PD to get behind this?
如果警局想控制谋杀率的话
Only if it wants to keep its homicide rate in check.
你确定吗 梅杰
Are you sure about this, Major?
不管谁为此事承担责任
There's gonna be a lot of heat
都会受到猛烈的抨击
on whoever takes the fall for this.
我们得让他们离开西雅图
We need to get them out of Seattle,
而且我们必须谨慎行事
and we'll have to do it discreetly.
丽芙
Liv?
什么
What?
不行
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表