剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
That's not a side!
这简直就是吹蜡烛许愿
That's blowing out a candle making a wish!
我以前很信任你 贾斯汀
I trusted you, Justin.
把他铐上
Cuff him.
所有人都后退
Everyone, stay back!
对不起 梅杰
I'm sorry, Major.
你是好人 但在这种时候不是正确的人
You're a good guy but the wrong guy for bad times.
你太软弱
You're soft.
你没有胆子...
You don't have the nerve to--
清理干净
Clean this up.
想象一下你因为过于不想让你的家人失望
Imagine wanting so badly not to disappoint your family
甚至愿意杀人来隐藏你的秘密
that you murder to keep an embarrassing secret.
我也经历过 伙计
I've been there, man.
父母会把我们推向深渊
Our parents screw us up.
运气好的话 他们可能会把我们拉起来
If we're lucky, sometimes they lift us up.
但很多时候 他们两者皆是
Most of the time, they end up doing a bit of both.
我们可以反抗
We can rebel...
告诉我们自己 我们并不像把我们抚养长大的人
Tell ourselves we're nothing like the people who raised us...
你们干什么
What are you doing?
住手 放开我
Stop it! Let me go!
放开我
Get off me!
也不会不知不觉得变成他们想要我们
And end up being exactly the person they raised us to be,
变成的样子
and never even realize it.
看起来不错 谢谢
Looks good, thank you.
-我拿什么 丽芙 -花椰菜
- What do I take, Liv? - The cauliflower, please.
谢谢
Thanks so much.
我知道我不是这些孩子的妈妈
I know I'm not a mom to these kids.
-你好 梅杰 -你好 梅杰
- Hey, Major. - Hey, there, Major.
你好 梅杰
Hey, Major.
好吧 配点酱试试
Well, okay, let's try it with some sauce.
我们有时候会失去信念 但我们不能放弃家人
We might lose faith sometimes, but we can't give up on family.
这也许是我们拥有的最重要的东西
It might be the most important thing we've got.
他直接把他击毙了
So he just shot him?
就这样吗
Just like that?
当场处决了
Executed him on the spot.
听起来不像是你形容的这个懦夫啊
That doesn't sound like the weakling you described.
的确不像
No, it does not.
这不重要
No matter.
他不管做什么也无法阻止我们...
There's nothing he can do to interfere with our--
谁啊
Who is that?
不管是谁 我都会解决掉
I'll get rid of whoever it is.
-马丁·罗伯茨 -是的
- Martin Roberts? - Yes.
我叫奥利维亚·摩尔 我是你的女儿
My name is Olivia Moore. I'm your daughter.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表