剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
几乎没联♥系♥
There barely is one.
他看了她在募捐活动上的演讲 对她印象深刻
He saw her give a speech at a fundraiser and was impressed.
法律学位 实际的执政经验 很符合...
Law degree, hands-on governing experience, fit the--
吸引力标准
Attraction profile?
你不高兴被人替代吗
Were you upset at being replaced?
康奈尔做出的决定都是
Cornell made all his decisions in
冷静而且合乎逻辑的
dispassionate and logical terms.
我知道他为实现他的愿景
And I know the sacrifices he had to make
所做出的牺牲
to make his vision a reality.
牺牲 牺牲什么了
Sacrifices, like what?
钱吧
Like money.
他的项目消耗了公♥司♥大量的资金
His project was a severe drain on the company's finances.
他快破产了
He was nearly broke.
坦白说 我不太确定
Frankly, I'm not entirely sure
他是怎么让整个计划顺利进行的
how he kept the whole project afloat.
我会让你完蛋的 你听见了吗
I will sink you! Do you hear me?
我付钱雇你送货 现在我的东西到底在哪
I paid you for delivery. Now where the hell's my product?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
多谢你能抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
你看见什么了
What'd you see?
一个男人在大吼大叫
A man yelling about something
嫌康奈尔没把他付过钱的东西送来
he paid for that Cornell didn't deliver.
什么人
What man?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很好奇 你的过去这么精彩
I'm curious, given your colorful background,
为什么这座城市会让你来解决大脑问题
why the city would come to you with their brain problem.
我要把这归结于布莱恩·迪比尔斯的品牌
Well, I'd chalk that up to the Blaine DeBeers brand.
你的品牌
Your brand.
我是独行侠 无赖
I'm a maverick, a rogue.
带点不法分子的感觉 我知道
Bit of an outlaw, who knows
不能总是依法行事
that you can't always draw inside the lines,
但最终做的总是正确的事
but always ends up doing the right thing in the end.
唐·E
Hey, Don E.
我们一小时前就开门了
We opened it an hour ago.
这里简直冷清到不行
It's like tumbleweeds in here.
死亡终结者又回来了
Dead Enders are back.
他们在拍照片 吓唬客人
They're taking pictures. They're spooking clientele.
我本来要去找卡尔 我们本来要出去...
I was gonna get Carl, we were gonna go out back--
没事 没事 放轻松
Okay, okay. Relax.
放轻松 布莱恩 没客人就意味着没钱
Relax? Blaine, no customers means no money,
也就是说...
which means--
唐·E 我可是在沃顿商学院
Don E, I went to the Wharton Business School
学了一个半学期
for a semester and a half.
回厨房♥去
Go back to the kitchen,
跟主厨说我要大脑菜单上的第六道菜
ask the chef for number six on the brain menu.
第六道 明白 马上来
Number six. Got it. Coming right up.
然后去跟马路对面的巴西人说
And go talk to the Brazilians across the street,
看保罗和小伙子们有没有空
see if Paulo and the boys are free.
对秘密行动的事我很抱歉 莫斯先生
Sorry about the cloak and dagger, Mr. Moss.
反叛者
Renegade.
所以 我们来找你是为了...
So, what we wanted to see you about--
是菲尔莫尔格拉夫的那个人
Oh, the Fillmore-Graves guy.
对 工作的事
Yes. Is a job.
我们有五个僵尸小孩需要辅♥导♥
We have five zombie kids here who need tutoring.
最好是开放课程
Ideally, an open curriculum,
这样有利于独♥立♥思考和创造性地解决问题
conducive to independent thinking and creative problem solving.
你是说给我吗
You mean me?
好 我可以
Yes, I'm in.
在你决定之前 你要知道这不仅仅是教学的问题
Before you commit, know it's not just about teaching.
这也是反叛者行动的核心
This is the hub of Renegade's operation.
保密是关键
Secrecy is key.
你必须严格遵守安全协议
You'd have to follow very strict security protocols.
当然 我明白
Of course. I understand.
很好
Good.
他们的性命就交给你了
Lives depend on it.
你把摄像机插在你屁♥股♥上怎么样
How about you stick that camera up your ass, man?
去自♥拍♥吧
Take a selfie!
你想打架吗 僵尸
You wanna go, zombie, huh?
来打 来吧
Let's go! Come on!
我希望给你看看布莱恩品牌的另一个关键元素
Another key element of the Blaine brand I'd like you to see.
他们来了
Ah, here they come.
保罗
Hey, Paulo!
很难用一个词来概括
It's hard to put a name on it.
有的人可能称之为风格 也有人会称之为天赋
Some might call it style, others might call it flair.
只是一种特定的行事方式
Just a certain way of doing things.
保罗 愿意的话 来段轻快的桑巴
Paulo, a brisk Samba, if you will.
我想请你们离开
I'd like to ask you to leave.
你倒是逼我啊 僵尸
Why don't you make me, zombie?
好吧...
Well...
既然你都这么说了
Since you asked.
第六道菜 卡波耶拉舞大脑 巴西战舞
Number six, capoeira brain. Brazilian art of dance fighting.
我觉得有点浮夸了
It's a bit flamboyant, I guess.
不管有没有墙 这都是美国
Wall or no wall, this is still America.
来一出好戏也没什么大碍
Putting on a good show never hurts.
抱歉打扰各位 朋友们 第一杯店里请
Sorry for the disturbance, folks. First drink's on the house.
我想我领略到了布莱恩品牌的美妙之处了
I, uh, think I might get the appeal of the Blaine brand.
而且 我可能还想看看其他产品
And... I might want to see the rest.
你的这个本子 还有你提到的不间断派对
This pad of yours, with the non-stop soiree you mentioned?
我们约在明天怎么样
Shall we say, tomorrow?
九点左右
Nine-ish?
唐·E 查一下我的通讯录 我需要一个
Don E, hit up my Rolodex. I need
高质量的派对 明天下午六点开始 行吗
a solid quality soiree up and running by 6:00 p.M. tomorrow, all right?
让人们笑
-好 准备好了吗 -好 稍等
- Okay, are we ready or what? - Yeah, just a second.
抱歉 我需要吉米画个速写
Sorry, I just needed Jimmy for a quick police sketch.
就是 他的表情像是他有某种想象中的权威
It's just, his expression was more like he demanded respect
需要别人尊重他
for an imagined authority.
丽芙 我画不了 好吗 给 拿着这个
Liv, I can't draw that, okay? Here, just take it.
-让我集中精力做这个 -抱歉 好
- Let me focus on this. - Sorry. Okay.
好 继续表演
Okay. On with the show.
好 第二场
Okay. So, take two.
贝丝给杰夫和茉莉开了门
Beth answers the door to Jeff and Molly.
谢谢你们能来
Hey, thanks for coming over.
新房♥子怎么样
How's the new place working out?
很好 我想不通为什么之前那对夫妻要走
Great. I can't imagine why the previous couple left.
我们把他们吃了
Oh, we ate them.
开玩笑的 我们不是那种僵尸
Kidding. We're not those kind of zombies.
然后艾德进来了 我是艾德
And enter Ed. I'm Ed.
抱歉我迟到了 伙计们
Sorry I'm late, guys.
在超♥市♥停车场 一辆车碾到了我的脚 然后
A car parked on my foot in the shopping mall parking lot and...
-妈的 我忘拿面包了 -你竟然忘拿面包了
- Darn it, I forgot the bread. - You forgot the bread?
老天爷啊 停
For God's sake, just stop.
怎么了
What?
我们已经删了微波炉
We got rid of the microwave.
都是一样的 你只是换了个词
It's the same stuff. You just switched it around.
这是部喜剧 好吗
It's a comedy, okay?
也就是说要包含喜剧成分
That means you have to have comedy in it.
如果你只是想传达振奋人心的消息
If you just want an uplifting message,
打印个小册子 写上"友好"
print a pamphlet that says, "be nice."
我想要一部戏剧 与观众有关的有趣的角色
I want a show. Funny characters the audience can relate to and--
有趣的 听见你说的了吗 有趣的
"Funny"! See what you said, funny.
那就是喜剧
That means comedy.
丽芙 我疯了吗
Liv, am I crazy?
我觉得 也许我们可以保留这些玩笑
Or I was wondering, if we had all the same jokes,
但是都是由人类来说
but it was the humans making them.
有趣但是错误的猜测
Like funny, wrong assumptions.
就是这样 依然很有趣 但是在讲人类的无知
Exactly. Still funny, but about human ignorance.
既然你这么了解自己想要什么 不如你来写
If you know what you want so bad, why don't you just write it?
那个
Well...
这只是修辞手法
That was rhetorical.
雅斯敏 现在你是首席作家了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表