剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他们包围了大脑配给处
They're surrounding the brain dispensaries,
他们不会让任何人进的
they won't let anyone in.
他们不会发觉我们正在用手♥机♥发货
They don't realize we're doing mobile distribution.
有点搞笑
Kind of hilarious.
谢谢 出去吧
Thank you. Dismissed.
你好 长官
Yes, sir.
我需要一个暴♥动♥控制小组
I need a riot control team,
还有高压水炮
and bring the water cannon.
我们要给这些人一个教训
We need to teach these humans a lesson.
大众同情
拉维 收到你的信息了
Ravi, hey, got your note.
谢谢你照顾我 也谢谢丽芙
Thanks for looking after me. Same to Liv.
我对昨天的记忆还有些模糊
I'm still a bit fuzzy on yesterday,
但是 你知道的 会想起来的
but, you know, maybe it'll come back.
无论如何 你让我更好了 待会见
Anyway, you complete me. See you later.
装甲车 催泪瓦斯 还有高压水炮
...armored vehicles, tear gas, and water cannons.
经过紧张的对峙 菲尔莫尔拉格夫将
After a tense standoff, Fillmore Graves turned
菲尔莫尔拉格夫袭击和平抗♥议♥者
高压水炮炮管对准了抗♥议♥者
the high pressure hoses on CHICS protesters,
包括女人和小孩 没有任何警告
including women and children, without warning.
我回来了
I'm back!
你以为你能杀掉我吗
You thought you could kill me?
猜错了 杰克
Guess again, Jack.
想知道谁要除掉我们 明天10点收听我的节目
欢迎回来 西雅图
Welcome back, Seattle!
无法无天 生龙活虎的哈里斯·伯罗斯来了
Harris Burrows comin' at ya live and illegally.
别转台 我们有听众打电♥话♥进来了
Hold that thought. We've got a caller.
-有什么想说的 听众 -哈里斯 是你吗
- What do you say, caller? - Harris, is that you?
兄弟 你真的活着吗
Are you really alive, dude?
你懂的
You know it.
下面这首歌♥送给在场的所有女士们
And this one goes out to all the ladies.
史蒂夫·旺德 你的偷偷摸摸真的没有下限吗
Stevie Wonder! Are there no depths to your hidden talents?
很明显 在我被当成找凶手的诱饵的时候也没有
Not even when I'm murderer bait, evidently.
凶手进来的唯一方法就是通过那个门
The only way the killer gets in is through that door.
我是僵尸 并且拉维全副武装
I'm a zombie, and Ravi is heavily-armed.
带着 带着这个
With... With this.
不过这我从来没有用过
Which I've never used before.
然后我们会带在这个衣柜里继续监视
And we'll be hiding right here in this closet keeping watch.
真是舒服
Comforting.
而且外面还有一堆警♥察♥
Plus there is dozen boys in blue outside manning the perimeter.
没有人会抓到你的
Nobody is getting to you.
你做得很好 007 没有人能做得你更好了
You're doing great. Double-0 Steven. Nobody does it better.
如果是布莱恩呢
What if it's Blaine?
如果不是一个青少年或者中年大叔呢
What if it's not a teenager or a middle-aged man?
如果布莱恩和他的手下那些暴徒经过这个门呢
What if Blaine and his goons walk through the door?
-职业杀手 -我不觉得会是布莱恩
- Trained killers. - I'd forgotten about Blaine.
应该不是布莱恩
It's probably not Blaine.
克莱夫
我们在执行任务
We're on a mission.
我知道 你给一份12名警官的
I know. You forged my signature
加班申请上伪造了我的签名
on an overtime request for 12 officers.
-你到底想怎么样 -我们假装哈里斯还活着
- What are you up to? - We're pretending Harris is still alive
来吓走凶手
to flush out the killer.
-我 -别担心 一切都在掌控之中
- I-- - Don't worry. It's under control.
丽芙 那是什么声音
Liv, what's that?
史蒂夫
Steve!
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙 发生了什么
Liv, what happened?
我是故意让史蒂夫被枪打中的吗
Did I mean for Steve to get shot?
当然不是了
Of course not.
但这个计划凑效了吗 当然了
Could the plan have gone better? Sure.
但扪心自问
But ask yourself...
这计划也有可能向糟糕的方向发展
Could it also have gone worse?
是的 就是这个意思
Yes, that's the point!
吸血鬼史蒂夫可能已经死了 凶手逃得无影无踪
Vampire Steve could be dead and the killer is still in the wind.
那真是个非常 非常愚蠢的计划
That was a stupid, stupid plan.
我们抓到了开枪的人
We got the shooter.
在他爬维多利亚隔壁下水道的时候抓到了
Caught him climbing down a drainpipe on the Victorian next door.
有这把枪在他身上
Had this on him.
-汉姆 -你在干吗
- Hamm? - What'd you do?
把哈里斯以前播过的带子剪在一起
Cut together old clips of Harris's broadcasts?
是的 没错
Yeah, we did.
所以 哈里斯真的死了吗
So, Harris really is dead then?
起码还有一件好事
Well, at least there's that.
-他是你最好的朋友 -我只是他的跟班
- He was your best friend. - I was his sidekick.
你不知道这有多累
You have any idea how exhausting it is
被拖着强行加入他所有的恶作剧
being dragged along on every one of his little pranks?
-有些明白 -哈里斯从不允许你说不
- Some, yes. - Harris never took "No" For an answer.
比如 他说服我大半夜从我爸俱乐部里
Like, when he convinced me to steal golf carts
偷高尔夫球车
from my dad's club in the middle of the night
然后在草坪上开车转圈
and go do doughnuts on the greens.
当我们被抓住时 他爸爸大笑
When we got busted, his dad laughed,
写了一张支票给他 我父母拿走了我的大学学费
wrote him a check. My parents took away my college fund.
他本可以轻易地支付我地学费
He could've easily paid for my tuition.
比他付艾米的医药费少多了
Way less than what he paid for Amy's cure.
但他就是想让我当他的跟班
But he wanted to keep me around as his lackey.
当墙砌起来的时候我本来可以去大学的
I was supposed to be visiting colleges when the wall went up,
我本来可以去那边 而不是来这里的
I would've been out there instead of in here.
抓到现行犯 全招了
Caught red-handed, full confession.
今晚还有什么需要我效劳的吗 警官
Anything else I can do for you tonight, Detective?
这仍旧是个蠢计划
It was still a stupid plan.
快去 宣读他的权利
Go ahead. Read him his rights.
艾琳 剩下的你负责了
Eileen, you take it from here.
明白
Got it.
你有权利保持沉默
You've the right to remain silent...
真是一出好戏
Hell of a show.
*你花了一笔大钱 那是肯定的*
*Hey! You paid big bucks That's for sure*
*现在你得到了僵尸的解药*
*And now you get Your zombie cure*
我给这歌♥另外付钱
I paid extra for the song.
就像我说的 布莱恩·杜比尔斯送的
like I said, delivery from Blaine DeBeers.
谢了
Thanks.
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
有人拿着一张巨额支票吗
Someone holding a giant sweepstakes check?
戴着假发的唐·艾正在给哈里斯解药
Don E in a wig delivering a cure to Harris.
所以是唐·艾偷的
So Don E stole 'em.
可能还是布莱恩干的 唐·艾只是个送货的
It could've been Blaine, and Don E was just the delivery boy.
布莱恩和我什么没干过
What haven't Blaine and I done?
关于那个是怎么来的我有一大堆故事可以说
I got a million stories where that came from.
我要告诉你一些事
I got to tell you something.
你知道的 那个被谋杀的小孩
You know, that kid who got murdered...
那个隔壁的小孩吗
That neighbor kid?
我吃了一些他的脑子
I ate some of his brain.
不会吧
No!
已经吃了 而且我现在有你给他
Sure did. And I had a vision
僵尸解药的幻象
of you delivering the zombie cure to him.
不可能
No.
并且因为你给布莱恩卖♥♥货
And since you do Blaine's bidding,
也就意味着布莱恩卖♥♥这些解药
that means Blaine was selling the cure.
卖♥♥解药的人就是杀市长的的凶手 所以
And whoever's selling the cure killed the Mayor, so...
市长
The Mayor!
布莱恩不会杀她的
Blaine would never kill her.
他爱她
He loves her.
他们以前有一腿
They used to be a thing.
告诉我更多关于布莱恩和佩顿·查尔斯的事
Tell me more about Blaine and Peyton Charles.
嗯 他们
Well, they...
你不是应该在跟布莱恩上♥床♥的吗
Hey, aren't you supposed to be having sex at Blaine's?
我是说 吃晚餐
I mean, dinner?
跟你在一起更快乐
I am having so much more fun with you.
大半夜还在熬夜工作吗
Burning the midnight oil?
你是谁
And you are?
艾尔·布朗森 狂言杂♥志♥
Al Bronson. Bluster magazine.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表