剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So any evidence he took likely vanished along with him.
没人知道
Anyone's guess.
AJ有可能知道
You know, who'd probably know is A.J.
蓝色眼镜蛇俱乐部的头领
Head of the Blue Cobras.
一直在对前副地检官佩顿·查尔斯献殷勤
Doing life, courtesy of former deputy DA, Peyton Charles.
马丁 有人吗 只是来看看你
Martin? Hello? Just checking in.
我带了大脑汤
I brought brain broth,
更重要的是
and even more importantly,
根据专业人士的说法
according to medical professionals,
这是我的精神寄托
my emotional support through this.
马丁 你还好吗
Martin, are you okay?
马丁
Martin?
我的天
Oh, my God.
咬了一口黏液
我不知道菲尔莫尔格拉夫的首领会登门拜访
I wasn't aware that the head of Fillmore Graves made house calls.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - No sweat.
丽芙也为我做过这种事
Liv's done the same for me.
如果我们能把他送到我家 我就能照顾他了
If we can get him to my house, I can look after him.
天啊 我的头
God, my head.
坚持一下
Hang in there.
我去给他收拾行李
I'll pack a bag for him.
开门
Open up.
我要补一下妆 开门
I need to fix my make up. Open up.
劳芮-贝丝
维尔玛
怎么样啊 克莱夫 又是我
Wassup? Clive, it's me again.
我得告诉你我看到的影像的具体情况
I have got to give you the 411 on my vision.
这个案子完全变了
This case has like totally changed.
回我电♥话♥
Okay, call me back.
爱你呦
143.
我梦想着有一天能加入朱丽亚戏剧学院
I dream of one day attending the Juilliard School of Drama.
一切都准备就绪了 维尔玛
Everything is coming up, Velma.
还有努力
...and hard work,
你能实现任何事情
You can accomplish anything.
说得太棒了 姑娘
You go, girl.
这是什么 你说你有了影像 而不是证物板
What's this? You said you had a vision, not a vision board?
这么说吧
Okay, get this.
在我的影像里 劳芮-贝丝很紧张
In my vision, Laurie-Beth was totally freaking.
她要去补妆
She needed to fix her makeup,
但是她的化妆间锁住了
but her dressing room was locked.
所以她去了维尔玛的房♥间
So, she went to Velma's room
拿起了这个有毒的粉饼
and grabbed this poison face powder.
维尔玛的房♥间
Velma's room?
所以呢 你觉得维尔玛才是目标吗
So, what? You think Velma was the intended target?
我画了一条时间线
Well, I mapped out a timeline.
《康城赛马歌♥》这首歌♥
The song "Camptown Races"
是在卡莉跳丝带舞的时候播放的
was playing during Carly's ribbon dance.
在我的影像里 劳芮-贝丝
That was the song in my vision
被锁在化妆间外时 放的就是这首歌♥
when Laurie-Beth was locked out of her dressing room.
三十分钟后
Thirty minutes later,
她倒在了舞台上
she collapsed on stage.
所以我们现在知道了
So, now we know
劳芮-贝丝什么时候涂了维尔玛的化妆品
when Laurie-Beth put on Velma's makeup,
一旦我们拿到了整个选美比赛的原始录像
and once we get the raw footage of the whole pageant,
希望我能弄清楚凶手什么时候下的毒
hopefully, I can figure out when someone spiked it.
大功告成
And booyah!
你吃了多少糖
How much sugar have you had?
很多
Lots.
我们得把这个好消息告诉维尔玛 她是无辜的
We've got to tell Velma the good news. She's totally innocent.
冷静点 孩子
Cool your jets, kid.
-维尔玛还在... -有人吗
- Velma's still out only-- - Knock knock?
有人让我们把录像带送过来
Someone asked us to drop these tapes off.
是的 是我
Oh, yes, that was me.
我是克莱夫·巴比诺 她是我的搭档
I'm Clive Babineaux, this my partner,
-丽芙·摩尔 -丽芙·摩尔
- Liv Moore. - Liv Moore.
默契
Jinx.
你们一定是劳芮-贝丝的父母
You must be Laurie-Beth's parents.
很高兴见到你们
So nice to meet you.
我是亚历克斯·斯帕诺
I'm Alex Spano.
-我的妻子 盖尔 -你好
- My wife, Gayle. - Hello.
感谢你们能把录像带过来
Thanks for bringing the footage by.
这会很有用的
It's gonna be super helpful.
请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这段录像是你自己拍的吗
You shot this video yourself?
前选秀女王 拦也拦不住
Former Pageant Girl. You couldn't keep her away.
我一直在镜头前看着"西雅图的未来"
I was behind the camera the whole time for Miss Future Seattle.
-一切我都记得 -没事的 亲爱的
- I remember everything. - It's okay, honey.
如果我们能帮上忙的话
Anything else we can do to help,
请告诉我们
you let us know.
你在办公室肯定忙得不可开交
You must be swamped at the office.
你不用过来的
You didn't have to join.
没事 宝贝 我有空闲的时间
No, babe, I had free time,
我和AJ关系很好 所以我想来帮忙
and me and A.J. go way back, so I figured I'd help.
AJ以前和我有过交集
A.J. and I have crossed paths before, and
而且我是一名经验丰富的执法人员
I'm a veteran law enforcement professional.
-我不想束手束脚的 -好
- I don't need my hand held, yeah? - Yeah.
他会被铐起来的对吧 他的手是被铐住的吗
He'll be cuffed though, right? They're cuffed?
议员 好久不见
Councilor. Long time no see.
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
拉维·查克拉巴蒂医生
Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti,
首席法医
Chief Medical Examiner.
为什么 我还活着呢
Why? I'm alive.
他想问你一些问题 绝对不会做正式记录
He wants to ask you some questions, strictly off the record.
这很必要吗
Is this necessary?
问他就行了
Just ask him.
在2014年 亨利·莫舍中士
So, in 2014, Sergeant Henry Mosher
从证物箱里偷了十几块优托品
stole a dozen bars of Utopium from an evidence box,
而人们的传言都说
and word on the street, as it were,
这些优托品是你定的
is you were the one who ordered it.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许不是 还是或许是
Maybe no, or maybe yes?
我们都知道莫舍是你的人
Okay, come on, we know Mosher was on your payroll.
我说了 不会记录
I said off the record.
而且我考虑给你的牢房♥装个电视
And I'll look into getting you a TV in your cell.
多大 52英尺吗
So, what like, 52 inch?
-20英尺 -好吧
- 20. - Okay.
没错 莫舍把货拿走了
Yeah, Mosher took the stuff.
优托品是最火的东西
Utopium was the hot new thing.
博斯先生的人拿走了 我们没有
Mr. Boss's guys had it, we didn't.
当我听说博斯的手下带着那玩意被抓了之后
When I heard one of Boss's corner boys got busted with the stuff,
我看到了一个机会
I saw an opportunity.
所以是你让莫舍从警局把证据带走了吗
So, you had Mosher take the evidence from the station?
复♥制♥了他们的配方 解决了他们的制毒师
And copy their recipe, take care of their hot shot cook,
一举接管这场游戏
and take over the game in one move.
"解决"是指杀了他吗
Take care as in murder him?
我说"杀"这个字了吗
Did I say murder?
-我没说... -不被记录
- I didn't say... - Off the record.
而且我给你升级到28英尺
And I'll get you up to 28 inch.
是的 就是谋杀
Yeah, as in murder.
我的人按了门铃 在他家门口把他打了一顿
My boys rang his bell, blasted him on his doorstep.
就像打沙包一样
Beanbag Bill or whatever.
好计划
Great plan.
然后我们的优托品也黄了
Till we got boned on the Utopium.
-所以莫舍从没送过货吗 -他送过
- So Mosher never delivered? - He did.
瓶子里装满了水
The vials were filled with water.
肯定是有人抢先了
Someone must have got to it first.
你好 斯洛特
Hey, Sloat.
我们想知道查阅过案件334585的
We were hoping to see who the second to last person
倒数第二个人是谁
to check out case number 334585 was?
没问题 代理市长女士 我马上给你查
Sure, Ms. Acting Mayor. I'll have that for you in a jiff.
看看 谁成了舔狗
Wow, look who's suddenly Peppy McGee.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表