剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
谋杀简·哈兰德
The murder of Jane Harland.
简被谋杀了
Jane was murdered?
别装了 你这个骗子 你骗不了任何人
Cut the act, you grifter. You're not fooling anyone.
这还真是第一次
That'd be a first.
我为什么要谋杀个服务员
Why would I murder some waitress?
我几乎不认识那个女孩
I barely knew the girl.
那兔子呢
What about Bunny?
-你认识她 -可能认识
- You knew her. - Suppose I did.
假设你告诉我们为什么简想要杀了她
Suppose you tell us why Jane would wanna kill her?
假设我自己也在想同一件事
Suppose I've been wondering that same thing myself.
你告诉我你的想法 我告诉你我的
You show me yours, I'll show you mine.
假设你在我替你坦白之间自己先坦白
Suppose you spill your guts before I spill 'em for you.
假设你们俩都停一下
Suppose you both give it a rest.
你们在哪找到的简的尸体
Where'd you even find Jane's body anyway?
我们没找到
We didn't.
我知道了
I see.
这会很难把谋杀她的罪名安在我身上吗
Is that gonna make it tough to pin her murder on me?
我想你会发现我会做到
I think you'll find me up to the task.
我明白
I get it.
我爸雇你来找我
My father hired you to find me.
解药 你是认真的吗
A cure? Are you serious?
不行 我在工作
No, I'm working.
把它带过来
Bring it here.
你有了影像
You had a vision.
赶紧说出来 迪比尔斯
Shake it up and pour it out, DeBeers.
我确实有个影像
I did have a vision.
关于一个像我这样的人能有公平待遇的世界
Of a world where a guy like me can get a fair shake.
我会给你公平待遇
I'll give you a fair shake.
-丽芙 -那就是个爱的拍打
- Liv! - That was just a love tap.
你想要真的吗 你这微不足道的垃圾
You want the real thing, you two-bit heel?
告诉我们你到底看见了什么
Tell us what you really saw.
现在只有满眼星
Nothing but stars now.
没准还带诉讼呢
Maybe a lawsuit to go with them.
今晚还有别的事吗
Anything else for tonight?
你可以走了
You're free to go.
有时候 这有点过于简单
It's almost too easy, sometimes.
他活该
He had it coming.
当然 他还可能会被判入狱
Sure, he might have a prison sentence coming, too,
但你非要随心所欲
but you had to go sap-happy.
你刚刚可能毁了我们的机会
You might have just blown our shot.
回家吧 吃袋管装大脑
Here, just go home, eat a brain tube.
你不需要再受彻索大脑的影响
You don't need to be on Chisel's brain anymore.
直到你不再受他影响之前
You know, and until you get him out of your system...
你不能再插手这个案子
you're off the case.
我会让彻索的影响消失
I'll get Chisel out of my system.
一旦我得到一些答案
As soon as I get some answers.
克劳福德·戴维斯 平民
Crawford Davis. Civilian.
在我们关他之前正好被恩佐雇佣
Hired by Enzo right before we put him away.
我们在门卡上有什么收获
What'd we get on the key cards?
一个无关 另一个被偷了
One clean, the other stolen,
重新编程注册为在每个入口处都是空白身份
re-programmed to register blank ID at any point of entry.
我们知道他在哪里用的吗
Do we know where he used it?
仓库 十二次进入 就在前两天
Storage warehouse. Twelve entries, all in the last two days.
-他想从哪得到什么 -麦克斯雷杰
- What did he want from there? - Max Rager.
有个箱子藏在他的手推车里
Had a case hidden in his cart.
恩佐雇了这个人 给了他篡改的门卡
Enzo hires this guy, gives him a doctored key card,
六周后他开始偷麦克斯雷杰
six weeks later he starts stealing Max Rager.
也许恩佐
Maybe Enzo's recruiting
在菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥外招募 重新组织
outside of Fillmore-Graves, reorganizing--
恩佐是个跟班 不是个有谋略的人
Enzo's a lackey, not a strategist.
贾斯汀死了
And 's dead.
一定是别人在背后操纵
Someone else must be pulling the strings.
在那道墙上打出个洞
Punch a hole in that wall.
难以置信
Incroyable!
举杯敬麦克斯雷杰对僵尸大脑皮层刺♥激♥特性
Here's to the zombie cortex stimulating properties of Max Rager.
我们计划的各个细节均已到位
All the pieces of our plan are finally in place.
我们的僵尸士兵现在开始服从我们的命令
Our zombie foot soldiers can now obey our commands.
被我们抓伤的美国代表还在等着指示
The US delegates we scratched are awaiting instruction.
你们有人准备退出吗
Are your people prepping for exit?
队伍已经就位 蛇头的路线也准备好了
The team's in place and coyote routes are good to go.
好
Good.
我们很快就能制定新的世界秩序
Soon we set the new world order in motion.
僵尸就是喜欢辣酱 不是吗
And zombies just love hot sauce, don't we?
所以 我们当然有些可以借给你们
So, of course we have some you can borrow.
你好 奶奶
Hi, Grandma.
你好 小伙子 你作业都做完了吗
Hey, kiddo. You finish all your homework?
是的 那些是什么
Yup. What is all that?
跟往常一样
Oh, the usual.
世界的命运什么的
Fate of the world, etcetera.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
《你好僵尸》
Hi Zombie.
这是一部关于一个西雅图的僵尸家庭
It's this show about a zombie family in Seattle
搬到人类旁边做邻居的剧
who moves next door to humans.
还有这种东西
There is such a thing?
往那边挪挪
Scoot over.
所以 什么 他们把辣酱倒在生日蛋糕上
Hmm. So, what? They're putting hot sauce on birthday cake?
他们在任何东西上都倒上辣酱
They put hot sauce on everything.
听起来就像你的爷爷
Sounds like your grandfather.
达西 拜托 这几乎是我发的第十条短♥信♥
Darcy, come on. This is like the tenth message I have left.
就告诉我哪做错了吧
Just tell me what I did wrong
所以我就能道歉什么的 好吗
so I can apologize or whatever, would you?
酒保 威士忌酸酒 不放酸
Barkeep, whisky sour. Hold the sour.
一个矮小的僵尸妓♥女♥ 小甜心
We're one zombie hooker short, Candy.
你不应该在后面被后入吗
Shouldn't you be in the back on your back?
达西打了酒吧的电♥话♥
Darcy called on the bar line.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
别再打给她
To stop calling her.
所以 你有听过"马泰尔"这个名字吗
So, does the name "Martel" mean anything to you?
-没有 -我在彻索办公室里小票上看见的
- No. - I saw it on an invoice at Chisel's office,
我现在才明白为什么听起来这么耳熟
and I just now realized why it sounded familiar.
雅各布·马泰尔 买♥♥了一瓶我们的黑市解药
Jacob Martel, bought one of our black market cures...
我认为彻索想试着送去给兔子
I think Chisel was trying to deliver it to Bunny,
我认为简·哈兰德因此杀了她
and I think Jane Harland killed her for it.
解药 所以在哪
A cure? So where is it?
就在简过来找的地方
Right where Jane came looking for it.
这里 就在我们面前
Here. Right under our noses.
阿丽莎·马泰尔 兔子·拉方达的真名
Alyssa Martel, Bunny La Fonda's real name.
自2016年失踪 父亲是雅各布·马泰尔
Missing since 2016. Father, Jacob Martel.
我有告诉过你我一直想
Did I tell you that I've always wanted...
长大了当一名古生物学家吗
to be a paleontologist when I grew up?
我打赌那是一个很难被解雇的工作
I bet that's a hard job to get fired from.
你不会发现任何恐龙骨头 你只会说
You don't find any dinosaur bones, you're just, like,
"没有 没有恐龙在此身亡"
"Nope. No dinosaurs died here."
雅各布·马泰尔
Jacob Martel has been
几个月来一直在给彻索钱
paying Chisel some serious scratch for months.
好样的 结案 我们去跳舞吧
Boom! Case closed. All right, let's go dancing.
兔子的爸爸雇彻索去找他女儿
Bunny's father hired Chisel to find his daughter.
彻索追踪到了乖乖唐·E
Chisel tracked her to Don E Be Goodz.
但简扮演了什么角色
But how does Jane fit in?
她有什动机
What's her motive?
*也许答案就在舞池里*
*Maybe the answers are on the dance floor*
*舞池*
*The dance floor*
闺蜜准则说你不能让我连续两天独自饮酒
BFF code says you can't let me drink alone two nights in a row.
拿上外套 我们走
Grab your coat, let's go!
去你房♥间 我们在那见
Go to your room, I'll meet you there.
对了 兔子的爸爸给她买♥♥了解药
That's it! Bunny's dad bought her a cure.
但简发现了 她干掉兔子
But Jane catches the scent, she bumps off Bunny,
占了她的位置 彻索一出现就杀了他
takes her place, kills Chisel when he shows up,
然后拿走了解药
and makes off with the cure.
现在结案了吗
So, now is the case closed?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表