剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
But it...
睫毛 许个愿
Eyelash. Make a wish.
你许的愿望是我觉得你许的吗
Did you wish for what I think you wished for?
-可能不是 -等等 你许了什么愿
- Probably not. - Wait, what did you wish for?
再次声明
Again, just for clarity...
我肯定不会去跳舞的
I most certainly will not be dancing, right?
你打算从哪里开始
So, where would you like to start?
南茜和格列佛那个后...
Well, with Nancy and Gulliver...
谁最有可能赢得这场比赛
Who's most likely to win this thing?
那对组合的收益最大
That's the pair that would benefit most.
绝对是拉尔和蒂娜
Definitely Lars and Tina.
他们刚刚结束
They're just finishing up now.
你们可以假装要用舞蹈室
You can pretend you're using the studio after them.
过来
Come on.
认真的
Seriously.
我真的不知道你的愿望是什么吗
Do I really not know what you wished for?
我猜是斗牛舞
I'm gonna guess the Paso Doble.
又瘦又高的总认为他们是斗牛士
The long and lean's always think they're matadors.
你们不可能要跳维也纳华尔兹
There's no way you guys are doing the Viennese waltz.
你猜对了
Right you are.
我想给你们介绍我们的新选手
I'd like to introduce you to our new contestants.
这是杰克和朱丽叶
This is Jake and Juliette.
让他们看半天我们的彩排吗
And let them spy on half our routine?
谢谢 埃弗莉小姐
Thanks, Miss Everly.
准备好穿鞋了吗 弗雷德
Ready to shoe up, Fred?
我以为你刚刚说他叫杰克
I thought you said your name was Jake.
是的
It is.
抱歉 "弗雷德"
Sorry. "Fred" Is like an inside joke.
弗雷德与金吉 这是我们的小秘密
Fred and Ginger. It's, like, our little thing.
就像弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和金吉·罗杰斯
Like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
因为你们是舞者
Because you're dancers.
差不多吧 比这个要复杂的多了
Kinda. It's a much longer story than that.
就是我们之间的一切羁绊
It's like this whole thing that we have.
我认为既然你们已经看过我们的半天彩排了
I think that it's only fair that we see some of your routine
我们也应该看看你们的
as you saw half of ours.
不行
You can't!
抱歉
Sorry.
记得不要做过头 金吉
Remember not to overdo it, Ginger.
我有点受伤
I have a, uh, bit of an injury.
我猜因为身高的差异
So, I'm guessing, because of the height difference,
你们会做许多升降动作
you do a lot of lifts.
除非我们较上劲了 一般不会做太多升降动作
We don't usually do lifts unless we're competing.
我们想用地面动作来让他们惊叹
We try to wow them with floor work.
蒂娜今天步数达标了
Oh, Tina made her steps for the day!
她对计步器上瘾了
She's addicted to that tracker.
那上面还有张地图
There's even a little map that
显示你今天都去过哪里
shows you where you walked throughout the day.
拉尔
Lars!
你想的和我一样吗
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
你想的是灼热的腹股沟痛吗
Are you thinking about searing groin pain?
克莱夫说
Clive said the cyanide
在南茜家的蛋白粉里发现了氰化物
was found in the protein powder at Nancy's house,
这说明杀手去了南茜家
that means the killer went to Nancy's house.
我们得拿到蒂娜的手♥机♥ 检查她的地图
We need to get Tina's phone and check her map.
我今天可能差不多了
Yeah. I might be done for the day.
我们就先走了 但我们该一起聚一聚
We'll leave you to it. But we should hang out.
你们想晚些时候喝饮料吃小吃吗
You wanna do drinks and tapas later?
-可以 -在懒惰鱿鱼 九点钟
- Sure. - The Lazy Squid. Nine o'clock.
好
Great.
我们太棒了
We are so good at this.
我知道 我们怎么会没有秘密击掌呢
I know. How do we not have a secret high five?
我们互相寒暄 但我们和他们
We exchanged pleasantries but we weren't like,
并不是朋友之类的关系
friends with them or anything.
-他们有点... -互相攻击
- They were kind of... - Up each other's asses.
没错
Yeah.
可能是我见过最共生的两个人了
Possibly two of the most co-dependent people I've ever met.
所以他们死在一起也不奇怪
Makes sense that they died together.
毕竟其他事他们都是一起做
They did everything else together.
水球大约是唯一一件
Water polo was literally the only thing
格列佛不和她一起做的事
that Gulliver did without her.
后来我听说南茜逼他放弃了
And I heard Nancy made him give it up
因为这项运动占据了太多情感空间
because it was taking up too much emotional space.
你们说共生
Co-dependent, you say.
谁的错根本不重要
It doesn't matter whose fault it is.
重要的是备用发电机不管用
It matters that the backup generators don't work.
抱歉 长官 我让她等了
Sorry, sir. I asked her to wait.
当你没有回我的第三通电♥话♥时 我就不耐烦了
My patience expired after my third unreturned phone call.
斯图尔特 我等会给你打回去
Stuart, I have to call you back.
我们本该互相帮助 梅杰
We were supposed to help each other, Major.
我保证恐慌的人类不崩溃
I keep the frightened humans from freaking out.
你让你的人收敛点
You get your men to behave themselves.
-我们说好了的 不是吗 -之前是
- That was the deal, right? - It was.
之前是 但你也不用亲自下来
It was, but you didn't need to come all the way down here
向我道歉你未能履行你的职责
to apologize for failing to keep your end of the bargain.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我想我们都能同意当士兵用枪
I assume we both agree that parents of seventh graders
指着他们的孩子时
might be forgiven for losing it
七年级学生的家长有权大发雷霆
when soldiers point M16s at their kids.
-你听说了吧 -嗯 听说了
- That's what you heard, huh? - Yeah, I heard it,
我看了那段视频 里面的对白实在精彩
I saw the movie. It had some great dialogue in it.
有一个士兵说"这些孩子看起来真美味"
Solider number one, "These kids look yummy."
我的手下说那些孩子看起来很美味
One of my soldiers said the kids look yummy?
可口 好吃 没错 差不多的词
Delicious, tasty. Yes. Something like that.
-你看过了吗 -看了
- And you've seen this? - Yes.
其中有个孩子录了下来
One of the kids recorded it on their camera phone.
我现在就发给你
Here. I'll send it to you now.
观影愉快
Enjoy the show.
我一直在很好地履行我的职责
You know, I'm keeping my end of our bargain.
如果你连回电♥话♥的胆儿都没有
If you're too overwhelmed to return a phone call,
也许你不适合干这个
maybe you're a little out of your depth.
佩顿
Hey, Peyton!
你知道那支小队为什么会去吗
You know why that squad was there?
学校在进行虱子检查
The school was doing a lice check.
他们这么做是为了找出僵尸小孩
They do lice checks to identify zombie children.
然后把那些小孩关起来
Then, they lock them up
像麻风病人一样把他们隔离开
away from the other kids like they're lepers.
那也没必要掏枪
They didn't need to pull their guns.
他们拿枪来震慑那些孩子
They leveled their weapons when one of those kids
因为有小孩试图抢我手下的配枪
tried to grab one of my men's sidearms.
视频没拍到那些
The video doesn't show that.
也许你可以相信我
Maybe you can take my word on it.
最重要的事是记住
The most important thing to remember
生孩子是一个神圣的体验
is that the birth of a child is a sacred experience.
真的吗 你得把"神圣"写下来
Really? You need to write down "Sacred"?
她刚说那很重要
She just said it was important.
有疑问吗
Questions?
-有 -没有
- Yes. - No.
万一发生臀位分娩
In case of a breech birth--
分娩时小孩屁♥股♥先出来
你先停一下
I'm gonna stop you there.
作为生育伴侣
As a birth partner,
你的主要职责是用温暖和爱环绕妈妈
your main job is to surround mom with light and love.
温暖和爱 明白了
Light and love. Got it.
好 我们现在做一些呼吸练习
Okay, let's start with some breathing exercises.
鼻子吸气
In through the nose...
嘴巴呼气
Out through the mouth.
吸进爱意
Breathe in the love...
平静呼出
...and breathing out peace.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
吸进爱意 呼出平安
Breathing in love and breathing out peace.
克莱夫 亲爱的
Clive, honey?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表