剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我们拿着解药回来的时候
You know, when we get back with the cure,
你的僵尸搭档就不复存在了
there goes your zombie partner.
没了我你可怎么办呢
What are you gonna do without me?
我不知道
I don't know.
这个拥抱是"抱歉你要死了"的意思吗
Was that a, uh, "I'm sorry you're gonna die" hug?
我觉得他哭了
I think he was crying a little.
你还没见我们最后一面呢 克莱夫·巴比诺
You haven't seen the last of us, Clive Babineaux.
我们希望
We hope.
真好 布巴
Great. Bubba.
告诉我带走弗雷林奇综合征孩子的人
Bringing me the name of the miscreant
他叫什么名字
who took my valuable Freylich children.
我没拿到名字
I don't have a name.
那就看着这些胡萝卜
Then please see this carrot chopping
切成薄薄的片
as the thinly veiled thread it is,
-然后转过头去 给我 -我拿到了照片
- and turn around and go and get me-- - I got a picture.
好 朝着正确的方向去了
Okay. Moving in the right direction.
隔壁的仓库到他们被抢走的地方有些摄像头
Warehouse next door to where they got snatched had some cameras.
拿到了录像 然后我看到了这个
Got a hold of the footage and I saw this.
有点模糊 但是
It's kinda fuzzy but...
拉维·查克拉巴提
Ravi Chakrabarti.
在停尸间工作
Works for the city morgue.
找到他 跟踪他 一旦找到了孩子们
Find him, follow him, and once you have the kids,
杀了他
kill him.
我很高兴我们处在现在这种关系里
I'm really glad we're at this place in our relationship
我们可以一起挖坟还不用尬聊
where we can dig up graves together without having to talk.
就像周末的早上那样轻松
We are easy like Sunday morning.
我们花点时间想想我们都走了多远了
Let's take a moment to honor how far we've come.
从挑选瓷器图案的互不相识的孩子
From fresh-faced kids picking out china patterns
到一起盗墓重罪犯大脑的僵尸前任
to zombie exes grave-robbing felon brains.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我觉得克莱夫觉得我们是回不来了
I don't think Clive thinks we're making it back.
他只是紧张而已 他不想看到你受伤
He's just nervous. He doesn't want to see you get hurt.
那不是你的事吗
Isn't that your thing?
你才不想让我受伤呢
Hey, you're not itching for me to get hurt.
-当然没有 -这就对了
- Of course not. - Exactly.
我知道我和拉维要做的事情很疯狂
I know that what Ravi and I are doing is crazy,
但是我们要试一下
but we have to try.
你们可不止要试一下 丽芙
You have to do more than try, Liv.
你们要成功
You have to succeed.
全世界的命运
Fate of the world and all that.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry,
我还以为
I guess I'm kinda waiting
我头上会挨一锹
to get hit over the head with that shovel
醒来发现自己被绑在你家地下室的椅子上
and wake up duct-taped to a chair in your basement
"为了我自己好"
"For my own good."
一次 我就绑了你一次
One time! I kidnapped you one time.
可别忘了 为了救我你把我变成僵尸了
Lest we not forget, you turned me into a zombie to save my life.
你的抱怨就没停过
And you stopped bitching about it never.
好吧 不如这么说
All right, let's just say that, um,
我们都出于好意对彼此做过好多蠢事
we've both done a lot of well-intentioned crap to each other,
但是你看我们
but here we are.
还在这里
Still here.
就把现在当成我们正式的重新开始吧
Let this be our official restart.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
在我去迎接一个不和时宜的结局之前从新开始
Fresh start before I head off to meet my untimely end.
要是我不了解你 我都以为你紧张了
If I didn't know better I'd think you were nervous.
我没有
I'm not.
知道你要这么做之后 我有了更多的安全感
I feel much safer knowing that you're gonna do this.
想想你做过的那些事情
Think of all the things you've done.
你的别名是反叛者
Your alias is freaking "Renegade."
你就是个大坏蛋
You are a badass.
你可以的
You got this.
我今天去看了米歇尔还有小宝宝雅各布
I went to see Michelle and baby Jacob today.
不错
That's nice.
赖账的肖恩还是没打电♥话♥问他儿子的事
Deadbeat Shane still hasn't even called to ask after his son.
该死的史蒂夫
Sweaty Steve.
-什么 -史蒂夫·莱因哈特
- Excuse me. - Steve Reinhardt.
我因为过失杀人罪逮捕了他
I arrested him for involuntary manslaughter
但是他因为抢银行坐的牢
but he'd done time for robbing banks.
所以他不擅长抢银行 因为他被抓了
So he's not great at bank robbing 'cause he got caught.
对 有道理
Yeah. Good point.
我不能完全确定他死了
I'm not 100 percent sure he's dead.
我把能找到的都给他们了
I gave them what I could find,
但那不是主要的那个人 你知道吗
but that's not the main guy, you know.
他们需要的是克鲁尼
I mean, they need the Clooney.
《十一罗汉》没有乔治·克鲁尼会怎么样
What's Ocean's Eleven without George Clooney?
还有布拉德·皮特的十罗汉
Ocean's Ten with Brad Pitt.
我能告诉你真正的问题在哪吗
Can I please tell you what the real problem is?
你就是克鲁尼
You're the Clooney.
黛尔 我不是
Dale, I'm not--
他们不是去抢劫赌场了
They're not robbing casinos.
他们是去给僵尸们拿解药了
They're going to get the cure for zombieism.
几周之后我们的孩子就要出生了
We're having a baby in a few weeks.
你能去外面看看
Can you please go out
确保这个世界对她来说是安全的吗
and make sure that the world is safe for her?
我不能离开你
I can't leave you.
你是在怀疑
Is there any part of you
我不能照顾好自己吗
that isn't sure that I can take care of myself?
不是
No.
那 去拯救世界吧
So, go save the world.
我至少一天来两次
Look, I'll come by at least twice a day.
带他们去外面撒撒尿 给他们的水碗倒满
Let them outside to pee, fill their water bowls.
能认真点吗 如果我出了什么事
Can we be serious for a second? If something happens to me...
那我就在地板上团成一个球
Yeah, I'll be curled up in a ball on the floor
帮不上任何人的忙
and useful to no one,
所以 一定不要出事 好吗
so don't let anything happen, okay?
照顾好拉维 拜托了
Take care of Ravi, please.
我可能会嫁给他
I'm probably gonna marry the guy.
现在我知道你一定会回来了
Well, now I know your ass is coming back.
那可说对了
Damn right, it is.
我还以为梅杰说从衣柜里出来是在开玩笑
I thought Major was kidding about coming out through a closet.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我觉得如果你们要吃掉一大堆罪犯的话
I figured if you're gonna eat a bunch of criminals,
你们应该带上个执法人员
you should have some law enforcement with you.
最后一次为我的搭档欢呼的机会
And it'll give me one last hurrah with my partner.
同伙
Partners.
布莱恩 痛苦与机车
我不是在反对我们
It's not like I'm against us
潜伏并监视佩顿·查尔斯
lurking around and watching Peyton Charles,
但是为什么
but why?
三天了 没人见到过查克拉巴蒂
It's been three days and no one's seen Chakrabarti.
公♥司♥家里都没有
Not at work, not at home.
所以我猜我们应该跟踪他最喜欢的那个人
So I figure we follow his favorite thing,
也许她会带我们找到他
maybe she'll lead us to him.
我不敢相信她买♥♥了墨西哥夹饼
I can't believe she bought Time 4 Tacos.
达西喜欢墨西哥夹饼
Darcy loved Time 4 Tacos.
看来她不是唯一的喜欢的
Looks like she's not the only one.
这是我没懂的地方
Here's what I don't get.
瑞奇·格威斯是怎么把一个女人
How in the hell did the Ricky Gervais face-making-knob
像那样打包拎走的
bag a woman like that?
他没钱 勉强算是医生
The guy ain't rich, he's barely a doctor.
头发什么的 我猜还有口音
I mean, yeah, the hair, whatever, and I guess the accent.
但是我确实要说
But I do have to say,
卫衣绳索有时可能会对他有效
the sweater and the cords thing sometimes works for him.
我不明白
I don't get it.
那道门直接就能到这里
That door leads directly into this bay.
没有其他出入的门
And no other doors in or out.
她跑了
And she's gone.
好吧
Okay.
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
本来这里应该是悼念的时候
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表