剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
once you're roommates,
你就可以很容易地拿到她的手♥机♥
you'll have easy access to her phone,
更棒的是 不需要跳舞了
and the best part... no dancing!
我还以为最棒的是我们可以在一起
I thought the best part was us spending time together.
太巧了 我又叫了一轮酒
Perfect timing, I got another round.
我刚刚给埃弗莉小姐发了短♥信♥
I just texted Miss Everly.
她说我们可以住在一起
She said it's cool if we share a room.
我们也可以
We're good to go, too.
太好了 我们什么时候开始一起住
Amazing. When do we start rooming together?
就在彩排之后
Right after dress rehearsal.
风化组 风化组 宝贝
我来把莱斯基案子的
I was just dropping off the case files
调查档案交给你
from the Leski investigation.
一年前已经结案的莱斯基案子
The Leski investigation that closed over a year ago?
我们找了很久了
We've been looking for those.
孩子是我的吗
Is the baby mine?
知道吗 遇到一个吓坏的男人
You know, it's every girl's dream
问自己这个问题是每个女孩的梦想
to have a terrified guy ask her that.
-抱歉 -真♥相♥就是
- Sorry. - The truth is...
我不知道
I don't know.
你跟我分手以后 我有点反应过激
After you ended things, I may have been a little reactive,
做了一系列糟糕的决定
made a couple of bad choices,
其中有一个就是我的前男友肖恩
my ex-boyfriend Shane being one of them.
他和克利夫兰一样 都离我而去
He's out of the picture like Cleveland out-of-the-picture,
我不确定你们谁是孩子的爸爸
and I'm not sure which one of you is the father.
而且我也不觉得这很重要
Not sure it even matters.
这对我很重要
It matters to me.
你觉得做亲子鉴定怎么样
How would you feel about getting a DNA test?
不行
No.
抱歉 这会给怀孕增加不必要的风险
Sorry. Those add unnecessary risks to the pregnancy.
对 当然
Yeah, of course.
听着
Look...
我知道这件事一直拖着不好
I know having this hanging out there isn't great.
我知道以后马上告诉你 我保证
You'll know when I know. I promise.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我不知道要做什么吃的
I cannot think of what to make.
我有点想吃甜的
I kind of want sweet.
我不可能学得会格列佛和南茜的舞步
There's no way I can learn Gulliver and Nancy's routine.
我可能已经会了 对吧
I probably already know it, right?
你还记得我喜不喜欢柠檬蛋白派吗
Do you remember if I like lemon meringue pie?
我也有需求 知道吗
I have needs, too, you know.
我 我不能一直付出 付出 付出
I-I can't just give, and give, and give!
薄煎饼
A blintz?
天呐 爱你 我想吃的就是这个
Oh, my God. I love you, that is exactly what I want!
来吧 小野猫 来吧
Go, cat, go!
-告诉我你把案子解决了 -还没
- Tell me you solved the case. - Not yet.
我正在调查丽芙影像里的怪胎前男友
I'm looking into this freak of nature ex from Liv's vision.
而且 蒂娜的手♥机♥也会有帮助
In the meantime, Tina's phone would be helpful.
我绝对做不到
There is no way I can do this.
我没有时间 也没有技巧
I don't have the time, I don't have the skill.
你不需要技巧或时间
You don't need skills or time.
你是拉维·查克拉巴提 你很棒
You're Ravi Chakrabarti and you're amazing.
我给你拿来了舞鞋
I brought you your dancing shoes,
舒服的裤子
more comfortable pants...
我没法穿着这些踢腿
I can't kick in these--
所以我还带了这些
Which is why I also brought these.
一点蛋白质 加点咖♥啡♥因♥
A bit of protein plus some caffeine.
还有一个不让你害怕的理由
Here's a reason not to freak out.
在萨尔萨舞里
In salsa dancing,
女生是画 男生只是陪衬
the woman is the picture, and the guy is the frame.
你做陪衬就好
You just have to be the frame.
陪衬
The frame.
向前 回来
And front and together.
向后 回来
Back and together.
向前 回来
And front and together.
向后 回来
Back and together.
我真是个糟糕的陪衬
I'm a really bad frame.
如果他数出来可能会容易点
You know, it might be easier if he counts.
一 二 三 五 六 七
It's one, two, three, five, six, seven.
萨尔萨舞里 你忽略四和八
In salsa, you hold the four and eight.
-"忽略"是什么意思 -就像是 省略
- What do you mean, "hold them"? - It's more like you drop them.
两个我都不知道是什么意思
I don't know what either of those mean.
拉维 看我们跳
Ravi, just watch for a minute.
这听上去很奇怪 但克莱夫把我盯怀孕了
This might be weird but I think Clive just got me pregnant.
先别开玩笑了
Let's not joke about that right now.
好了
Okay.
一 二 三
And... One, two, three.
五 六 七
Five, six, seven.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
五 六 七
Five, six, seven.
向前 收回 向后 收回
Forward and close. Back and close.
往前 收回
Forward and close.
让音乐从耳朵传入 从臀部传出
The music goes in through your ears and out through your hips.
这真的值得我浪费时间吗
Is this really the best use of my time?
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
只想来问问有没有有关于我的死者
Just wondering if you had any new information
新的情报
on my John Doe.
有
Yeah.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
眼部血管破裂 气管被压扁
Broken blood vessels in the eyes, crushed windpipe
说明是被人♥大♥力掐死的
would suggest strangulation by someone very strong.
用大手勒死的
With large hands.
很好
Cool.
多谢
Thanks.
-我做到了 -你做到了
- I did the lift! - You did the lift!
你这是要去哪
Where are you off to?
迈克·虱子
Mike Lice-an.
怪胎Z
Special Zed.
我看见死人了
I see dead people.
女士 所有的分班都是以学习为目的的
Ma'am, any assignments were made for purely academic reasons.
我和那些你重新分班的学生家长谈过了
Well, I've spoken to the parents of the kids who you re-assigned.
原来的差生突然间被分到
Solid C students who are suddenly in the gifted
优等生班级
and talented program.
不 你的检查虱子其实是为了筛选
No, your lice checks are really a method by which you screen for
并隔离僵尸学生
and then segregate zombie students.
这在西雅图不合法 你知道的
That's illegal in Seattle. Which you know.
所以 如果你想保住你的工作
So, if you're interested in keeping your job,
你就得在放学之前
you'll put those students back in their original classrooms
让学生回到原来的班级
by the end of the hour--
让我一个人待着 不然就杀了你 听见了吗
Leave me alone or I'll kill you, you hear me?
人类才是真正的野兽
Humans are the real monsters!
你们都是
All of you!
管事的查尔斯
你知不知道这办公室
Do you understand that this office is still limited
依旧受到法律的限制
to the confines of the law?
我也想在糖果山上
Yeah, well, I'd like to ride
骑着一匹糖果做的小马
a lollipop horse down gumdrop mountain,
但是我想想就可以了
but I keep those expectations to myself.
我们之前的区别就在于
The difference between us is that I'm actually representing
我代表城市里每个居民的权利
the rights of every citizen in this city.
我不明白你们为什么不开心点
I don't know why you guys aren't happier.
这里超级有趣
It's super fun in here.
你是梅杰·利里怀特
You're Major Lillywhite.
-我是 -我想加入菲尔莫尔格拉夫
- I am. - I wanna join Fillmore Graves.
你还有点小 再等几年吧
You're a little young. Maybe wait a couple of years.
-我不想等 -为什么
- I don't want to wait. - Why that?
我现在就想开始杀人类
I wanna start killing humans now.
就这么办吧 我很期待
You do that. Looking forward to it.
梅杰
Major.
谢谢你能过来
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表