剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Not sorry.
好喝的咖啡
你骗人
You lie!
奥利维亚
Olivia.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈咪呀
你在这干什么
What're you doing here?
情况所需
Circumstance demanded it.
我不知道你会工作到这么晚
I didn't think you worked this late.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
这是个反问句吗
Is that rhetorical?
你根本不在乎我怎么样
You haven't cared enough how I'm doing
也没有回我的电♥话♥和信
to return my calls, my letters.
别这么跟我说话
Don't talk to me like that.
好像你是受委屈的那方一样
Like you're the aggrieved party here.
你留下你弟弟等死 一句解释也没有
You left your brother to die without any kind of explanation!
好吧 现在你应该知道我为什么这么做了
Well, surely by now, you figured out why I did what I did.
我会把他变成僵尸的
I would've turned him into a zombie.
现在看起来挺正常 但在那时
That may seem almost normal now, but at the time,
我不确定这是最好的选择
I wasn't sure that was the best option.
你就这么走了 丽芙
You just walked away, Liv!
-你本可以 -本可以什么
- You could've - Could've what?
告诉你吗
Told you?
妈 我是一个僵尸 我是行尸走肉
Mom, I am a zombie. I'm a walking corpse.
你死去的孩子不想成为杀掉
Your dead child didn't want to be the one
你另一个孩子那个人
who killed your other child,
也许我那时错了
and maybe I was wrong.
也许今天我不会这么做 但是
Maybe I would do it differently today but I have tried
我已经各种道歉1000次了
apologizing 1,000 different ways,
如果你还是无法原谅我
and if you haven't found a way to forgive me,
我选择放弃
I'm done trying.
但是我知道 妈
But I knew, Mom!
我知道你轻而易举就能救他
I knew that you could save him at the snap of your fingers!
我想你就是那么做的
I assumed that's what you did.
-那天我在医院看见亚瑟了 -亚瑟吗
- I saw Arthur at the hospital that day. - Arthur?
-戈伦医生吗 -对
- Dr. Goren? - Yeah.
亚瑟叔叔 你最好的朋友
Uncle Art, your best friend.
你们俩关系那么好
You two were so close.
你以为和我埃文不知道
You thought Evan and I hadn't figured it out,
-但是我们知道 -我听糊涂了 丽芙
- but we did. - You lost me, Liv.
别装了
Stop!
得了吧 他是我们的爸爸 我们知道
Please, he's our dad. We know he's our dad.
这件事我们知道很久了
We've known that for a long time.
亚瑟不是你们的父亲
Arthur is not your father.
你就不能不撒谎吗
Can't you stop lying?
现在说这个有什么意义呢
What does it matter now?
你想知道你们的父亲是谁吗
You wanna know who your father really is?
死都要知道吗
Just dying to know?
他是个瘾君子
He was a junkie.
一个糟糕透顶 谎话连篇 吸毒成瘾的人
A lousy, lying drug addict.
现在感觉好多了吗
Feel better now?
你们出生时他就已经离开了
He was out of the picture by the time you were born.
我听说他去了戒毒所
I heard he went into rehab,
参加了无国界医生组织
joined Doctors without Borders,
环游世界
traveled the world.
当他清醒时 他是一个非常非常可爱的男人
When he was sober, he was a lovely, lovely man.
才华横溢
Brilliant.
然后他就会出现 回西雅图 来看我和你
Then he showed up, back in Seattle, came to see me, you...
但我不会让他去看你的 除非我确定他变好了
But I wouldn't let him see you until I was sure.
我以为他变了
I thought he had changed.
他没有
He hadn't.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
上一次我见他 他在
Last time I saw him, he was...
先驱广场拿着一个纸杯乞讨
On Pioneer Square, with a paper cup begging for change.
他名字叫什么
What's his name?
马丁·罗伯茨
Martin Roberts.
别去找他 丽芙
Don't look for him, Liv.
他只会让你失望
He'll only disappoint you.
妈
Mom...
告诉埃文我想他
Tell Evan I miss him.
他没兴趣知道
He's not interested.
还给我 你死定了
Give me that! Dead man!
不 你来呀
No! Come on!
你去路易斯顿
So you'll head out to Lewiston.
我们会派莱利跟你一起去
We'll send Riley out with you.
现在就让她接受训练
Get her trained now.
丽芙 快来看看这个
Liv, check this out.
安静点 我们在这救人
Quiet! We're trying to save lives here!
就小声一点点
Just keep it down!
他们不能出去 丽芙
They can't go outside, Liv.
他们只是被关在这有点闷 发发疯
They just get a bit stir-crazy.
我得赶紧摆脱这大脑
I need off this brain.
你知道多摩餐厅是唯一一个获得米其林星级的
Did you know Le Dome is the only human-zombie restaurant
人僵共用的餐馆吗
to receive the Michelin star?
不知道
Nope.
早 小活泼
Morning, sunshine.
这是法医办公室的丽芙·摩尔
This is Liv Moore from the ME's office,
这是杰克·德莱顿 脑瓜子主厨
and this is Jake Dryden, the, uh, chef de chapeau.
总主厨吗
The hat chef?
还不是
Close enough.
杰克刚刚告诉我
Jake was just telling me
在他感染僵尸病毒之前
how he used to be the head chef at Le Dome
他是在多摩餐厅当总主厨的
before contracting the zombie virus.
当你尝什么都没味道时
It's hard to prepare gourmet meals
真的是非常难做出美食
when your taste buds are shot.
贝多芬也聋了 接受现实吧
Beethoven was deaf. Suck it up.
一堆高档的脑子被偷了
A dozen top quality brains were stolen.
有个员工说是那些
One staffer suggested zombie employees
僵尸雇员偷的
might be stealing brains.
有3个僵尸在多摩餐厅工作
There are three zombies currently employed at Le Dome.
你 服务生唐 司机雷蒙德
You, Don the waiter, and Raymond the bus boy.
雷蒙德 唐当时和一帮同事一起出去了
Raymond and Don were out with a group of co-workers.
他们的不在场证明严丝合缝
Their alibi is air tight.
你是怎么搞到你的脑子的
How do you get your brains?
-进口的 -走私
- They're imported. - Smuggled.
这有什么区别吗
A distinction without a difference.
西雅图所有僵尸吃的脑子都是走私来的
All of the brains feeding Seattle's zombies are smuggled.
我们会先为欧洲的一些顶级脑子预付费用
We prepay for some of the top minds on the continent.
他们死后就会立马冰冻 通过...
And they're frozen within moments of death and transported via--
等 等一下 是冰冻的
Wait, wait. They're frozen?
所以这些脑子放在冷冻柜里
So they're kept in a freezer.
没错
Yes.
所以如果有人被抓住偷脑子
So if someone was caught stealing brains,
那个猪腰肉就刚好在手边
that pork loin would've been right within reach.
这么说是抢劫咯
That supports the robbery theory.
好的 听着
Okay, listen.
我不确定我喜欢这事的发展方向
I'm not sure I like where this is heading.
下一次你找我谈话
Next time you wanna talk to me,
我会带我的律师一起来
I'll be bringing my lawyer.
你知道那个律师会跟你说什么吗
You know what that lawyer is gonna tell you?
你没有权利搜我
That you have no right to search me.
你不是警♥察♥
You're not the cops!
你看到什么了 说
See something, say someting.
主厨抓到一个偷脑子的员工
Chef caught an employee stealing brains.
是吗
Yeah?
他把脑子放热塑收缩包装里 裹在身体上带出来
He was taking them out by shrink-wrapping them around his torso.
我记得在这看到过他
I know I saw him in here.
是他 达伦·考利
Here he is. Darren Caulley.
我们要找的肯定就是他
He's gotta be our guy.
如果他们当时守着自己的岗位
If people had just been at their posts,
可能现在也不会死
most of them would still be alive.
知道他们为什么离开吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表