剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我 我爱你
I... I love you.
我都准备好放弃了 但你一直在战斗
I was ready to throw in the towel, but you kept fighting.
你是个屌♥炸的超女 日复一日的挽救每一天
You're a badass superwoman, saving the day over and over.
有查尔斯市长在 西雅图不必害怕
Seattle, have no fear, Mayor Charles is here.
事实上
Actually...
我不是了
I'm not anymore.
我被解雇了
I got fired.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
拉维 我把命名权卖♥♥给太空针塔来资助节目
Ravi, I sold the naming rights to the Space Needle to fund a show.
我们早就知道在市议会发现
We knew it was just a matter of time
只是一个时间问题
before the City Council caught on.
我今天正式辞职了
I officially resigned today.
为 为什么你不早点告诉我
Why... Why didn't you tell me earlier?
我和你在一起的太开心了
I was having too much fun with you.
帕维小队 你知道吗
Team Pavi, you know?
这名字不错 等等
That's got a good ring. Wait...
如果你不再是市长
If you're no longer Mayor,
你答应布莱恩的所有事
everything you promised Blaine...
是啊 他都得不到
Oh, yeah, he's not getting any of that.
我真的好爱你
Okay, I really love you.
指挥官 我们有线索了
Commander, we got something.
-一个影像 -埃姆斯看到的
- A vision? - Ames saw it.
好像在东湖码头
With like East Lake Marina.
不知名男子说着把它丢在那里
Unknown male saying something about ditching it here.
去东湖码头 我们走
East Lake Marina. Let's go.
所以我追踪了梅根·苏文斯基
So, I tracked down Megan Sowinski,
她十年前搬到了路易斯安那州
moved to Louisiana 10 years ago.
她是照顾小鳄鱼和小乌龟
And is she a veterinarian
的兽医吗
taking care of little alligators and turtles?
不是
Nope.
她是路易斯安那州残疾人的惩教官
She's a Louisiana State Correctional Officer on disability,
在一场监狱骚乱中被人咬了一口
following a human bite sustained during a prison riot.
她说她想当一名兽医
She said she wanted to be a vet.
我还想当试飞员呢
Well, I wanted to be a test pilot.
你可以的
And you can be.
只要你努力 相信你自己
If you work hard and believe in yourself,
没有什么是你不能
there's nothing you can't...
你想听我讲我发现了什么还是继续你的鸡汤
You wanna hear what I got or make another one of these speeches?
你发现了什么
What you got.
梅根承认她和选美导演杰克
So, Megan did admit she was in Laurie-Beth's dressing room
在劳芮-贝丝的试衣间 杰克也作了证
with the Pageant Director Jake, who confirms this.
恶心
Grodie.
但她也记得在泳装比赛后
But she also remembers sharing Velma's makeup with her
用维尔玛的化妆品和她一起化妆
after the swimsuit competition.
她有什么反应吗
Whoa, did she have a reaction?
她说她很好
She said she felt fine.
那 如果粉饼在泳装比赛之后还是没问题的
So, if the face powder was fine after swimsuits,
但在卡莉缎带舞的时候就被做了手脚
but it was spiked by the time of Carly's ribbon dance,
维尔玛的化妆品一定是在这里被加了料
Velma's makeup had to have been spiked somewhere in here.
我们可以检查一下录像
We can check the footage
看看谁在那个时候有嫌疑
to see who was accounted for during that time.
我确定所有妹子都在
I'm pretty sure all the girls were,
当然除了梅根 只是
expect of course for Megan, but...
同样
And in the same way...
-等一下 -下一个
- Wait a second. - Next up,
伊丽丝·福尔肯
Elise Falcon.
她们美呆了 对吧
They're wonderful, aren't they?
这家伙有点可疑
That guy creeps me out.
每个女性都有自己的独特之美
Each girl just wonderful in their own way.
同样的
And in the same way...
不是他 是她
Not him. Her.
劳芮·贝丝的妈妈
Lourie Beth's mom?
盖尔
Gayle.
她说自己全程都在录像
She said she was filming the whole time.
她撒谎了
She lied.
我天
Oh, snap!
她就是在这时逮到机会了
And right during the window of opportunity.
会不会是盖尔看见劳芮·贝丝要输了就狗急跳墙
What if Gayle saw Laurie Beth was losing and got desperate.
狗急跳墙到以至于
Desperate enough to sabotage
给威胁她女儿夺冠的女孩搞破坏
the one girl threatening her daughter's chance of winning.
维尔玛
Velma.
好恶心 盖尔没有不在场证明
U-G-L-Y, Gayle ain't got no alibi.
这就是证据 对吧
The evidence is right there, isn't it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
要是能让她自己承认就好了
If we can only get a confession.
维尔玛 才艺表演
父母陷阱
我们在和维尔玛的律师讨论指控的问题
So, we're discussing charges with Velma's lawyer.
过失杀人还有
The question of manslaughter
二级谋杀的问题
versus second degree murder at this point.
我们需要理清一些细节
We just need to clear up a few details.
我很高兴能看见维尔玛落网
I'm just happy to be here to watch Velma go down.
盖尔在场就够了
Well, we only need Gayle present,
因为她拍了录像
since she shot the footage.
好 不过
Sure, but...
我应该陪着她
I should be with her.
我自己可以 真的
It's fine. Really.
所以 如果你能发现有任何
So, if you could note any instances
跟维尔玛的证词不符的情况
where Velma's story doesn't match up,
你会帮我们大忙的
it would help us out a lot.
大家来为维尔玛鼓掌
Give it up for Velma everyone.
证据都指向了你 维尔玛
The evidence points to you Velma.
我们要一步一步来
So, we're just gonna walk through this step by step.
你知道受害者的母亲拍下了这段录像吗
You know your victim's mother shot this footage?
我说过了 我是无辜的
I told you, I'm innocent.
这个时候 劳芮·贝丝领先你
So, at this point Laurie Beth was in the lead
而你能取胜的唯一方法
and the only was you could win
就是把玫瑰果掺进她的化妆品了
was to put the rose hips in her makeup.
让她穿正装之前脸上起一片疹子
A big rash on her face before the formal wear.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
是她搞砸了自己的独奏
She messed up her solo.
在那之后她也没到第一
She wasn't even in the lead after that.
我发誓 不是我♥干♥的
I swear, I didn't do it.
你之前的证词可不是这样的
That's not what you said in your earlier statement.
他们逼我承认的
They forced me to take the deal.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
你们为什么要为了一件我没做过的事毁了我
Why do you want to ruin my life for something I didn't do?
你是什么时候化妆的
When did you tamper with the makeup?
肯定是在这段时间
It had to have happened around this time
我觉得没其他人有机会做手脚
and I don't know who else had the opportunity.
想哭就哭吧
It's okay to cry.
别忍♥着了
Let it out, girl.
只是一个失误
It was just one mistake.
每次排练 她的长笛独奏都非常完美
She played her flute solo perfectly every time in practice.
她本来该赢的 她该赢的
She should have won, no problem.
我只是想让维尔玛起片疹子
I just wanted to give Velma a rash.
劳芮·贝丝才该是冠军
Laurie Beth deserved to win.
我的天
Oh, God!
这些年我都煎熬着 我不能
I've lived with this all these years. I can't...
拿到证据了 你们表演得不错
Got it. That was an amazing performance.
太遗憾了
It's a shame.
你要是演员 绝对超级棒
You really would have been a super great actress.
多谢夸奖
Thanks.
但我是个很棒的有机农场主
But I'm a great organic farmer
也挺拽的
and that's cool too.
我相信真理 公正还有美国人做事的方式
I believe in truth, justice and the American way.
作为一名律师
And as a lawyer,
我会穷尽一生教给那些违法者一个道理
I will spend my life teaching law breakers
犯罪对你没好处
that crime doesn't pay.
苹果 桃子和梨子
Apples, peaches and pears, oh my!
派节正式开始了
Pie-esta is officially under way.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表