剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
德贝尔多医生
Dr. De Beardo.
你的好人格在哪里
Where's your better half?
现在不行 布莱恩
Not now, Blaine.
这个效果有点久 而且有点恶心
I've had a bit of a late one, feeling a bit ropy.
有人正在问你话
The man asked you a question.
我
And I...
-选择忽略它 -是吗
- Ignored it. - Oh.
布莱恩
Blaine.
你要不要让这个娘们离远点
You wanna call off your lady friend?
如果这个坏了 我不会给你买♥♥个新的
I'm not gonna buy you a new one if this one gets broken.
怎么回事
And what's this?
这娘们哭了
Is she crying?
怎么了
What's the matter?
一定是有人把你那长得像鱼内脏一样的脸
Somebody must've minced that bucket of fish guts you call a face
扔进了马桶里 造成了这块疤
creating scarring near the drainage system
从而破坏了正常的泪管
thereby disrupting the normal flow of tears through your ducts.
还是说
Or...
你只是个布偶
is you just a muppet?
首先
First one.
也许她在楼上
Maybe she's upstairs.
有可能
Could be.
爱哭宝
Crybaby.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
这就对了 走吧
That's right, go on.
对
Right.
或许我打电♥话♥的时机不对
Maybe I caught you at a bad time.
他们有说有笑的
They're having a laugh.
我在你的调查里发现了点东西
Okay. So, I spotted something in your research that--
如果你相信在紧要关头
If you believe when push comes to shove,
不是我们和他们的对抗
that it won't be us versus them,
那你就是被僵尸勾了魂了
then you've been seduced by zombies.
如果有人在勾魂的话 那绝对是查尔斯小姐
If anyone is doing any seducing, it's Miss Charles.
我喜欢你的新发型
I love this new cut on you.
够了
Right!
-你的 -够了
- Your-- - Enough.
查克拉巴蒂医生
Dr. Chakrabarti?
我是西雅图警局的丽芙·摩尔
This is Liv Moore from the Seattle Police Department.
-和我发现的相吻合 -请给我打电♥话♥
- ...that matches what I got. - Please give me call...
非常感谢您能腾出时间
Thank you so much for your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye, now.
好了
Okay.
我这张清单上只剩19个人了
Only 19 left on my list.
我剩15个
I'm down to 15.
72个人
Seventy-two people
在那晚12点38分通过电♥话♥塔发射了信♥号♥♥
were pinging the cell phone tower at 12:38 that night.
肯定有一个是受害者
One of these people must be our victim.
迪比尔斯先生
Mr. DeBeers.
您为什么如此闷闷不乐呢
To what do we owe the emotions we are currently experiencing?
好事轮回
Good karma.
-幸运女神 -你想干什么 布莱恩
- Lady Luck. - What do you want, Blaine?
很高兴你问了
I'm so glad you asked...
反叛者
Renegade.
我不想脏了我的手
Look, I wanna keep my hands clean.
让他们保持干净可费了好大劲
It's taken me so long to get them this way.
如果你们不抓紧点 抓住那个
If you don't hurry up and catch whoever is responsible
在加油站里扑倒了那个可爱女士的人
for pulverizing the sweet lady on the gas station video,
恐怕它们又要脏了
I'm afraid they might get dirty again.
没人想这样吧
Nobody wants that.
你不想吧
Not you.
我也不想
Not me.
我公♥司♥赞助商也不想
Not my corporate sponsors.
所以 看见这个了吗
So... You see this?
这是一万块
This is ten grand.
对我来说算不了什么
To me this is nothing.
我一觉醒来 就能再多一万
If I take a nap and wake up, another one appears
但是你们两个
but you two,
对你们微薄的公务人员的工资来说
on your meager civil servant wages,
这一定很多了吧
this must be, like, a lot.
对吧
Right?
抱歉 你这是在贿赂我们吗
I'm sorry, are you offering us a bribe?
贿赂
"A bribe"?
什么 你们抓了那么多坏人
What? Can't a citizen offer a reward
公民还不能奖励奖励你们吗
for the capture of a couple of no-goodniks?
你们有48小时
You have 48 hours.
然后就轮到布莱恩了
Then it's Blaine time.
谁押过不了六个月
Who had six months in the
"布莱恩就开始用第三人称说话"来着
"Blaine begins to speak in third person" pool?
因为这个视频 僵尸会变得很饥渴
Zombies are going hungry because of this video
这让我很难过
and that makes me sad.
我要送几个脑子给梅杰
And I'm delivering fewer brains to Major,
让我的财富又少了一点
which makes me less wealthy.
-也让我更难受了 -走吧
- And that makes me sadder. - Go.
48小时
Forty-eight hours.
布莱恩
Blaine.
你把这个忘了
You forgot this.
抱歉 这东西我总是四处乱丢
Sorry, I leave these everywhere.
我的脑子呢
Where is my head?
利里怀特指挥官发起了改革
Reforms instituted by Commander Lillywhite.
不对僵尸使用单独的司法系统
No separate justice system for zombies.
没有宵禁
No curfew.
这个审查制度允许人类
A system of review that allows humans
在生死关头能离开这个城市
in life-or-death situations to leave the city.
而且他已经不用断头台了
Plus he's done away with the guillotine.
重新使用断头台
Bring the guillotine back.
让僵尸们知道
Let the zombies know that
如果犯了法 是有后果的
there are consequences for breaking the law.
需要我提醒你一下吗 一个无辜的女人
Need I remind you about that innocent woman
被僵尸拖到车后面
that was dragged into the back of a car
然后被大卸八块了
by zombies and torn apart?
我们都看见了
We all saw that! Okay?
-别拿你的手指头指着我的脸 -女士们
- Get that finger out of my face. - Ladies...
女士们 很抱歉 我们的时间
Ladies, I'm sorry, but that's all the time we...
有限
We have.
别看了
Don't look now,
你的餐具室里有东西能要了你的命
there's something in your pantry that could kill you.
休息片刻 我们就告诉你到底是什么
We'll tell you what it is right after this break.
对孩子友好
红色球鞋
Red kicks.
就是你了
There you are.
感觉如何 孩子
How you feelin', kid?
糟透了
Crappy.
所以才需要我过来
Well, that's why I'm here.
我们让你带的东西都在背包里了吧
Everything we told you to bring is in that backpack, yeah?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Good.
我们经过华盛顿边界的时候会用得到
'Cause we're gonna need it when we cross the Washington border.
这附近还有很多长椅 孩子们
there's lots of benches around here, folks,
往前走
move along.
他们要一起
They're coming with us.
才怪
Like hell they are.
不管有没有你 我们都要去西雅图
We're gonna make it to Seattle with or without you.
没有我你们肯定去不成
Oh, you most definitely are not going to make it without me.
那你来决定吧
Well, I guess you got a decision to make.
有比死亡更可怕的事情
There are some things worse than dying.
回到我们的领养家庭
Going back to our foster home?
就是其中之一
It's one of them.
你不知道那是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like.
我知道领养家庭什么样 哥们
I know what foster homes are like, man.
相信我
Trust me.
不
No.
我只有一个身份证 是给你的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表