剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
这就是那个女孩
That's the girl on the side.
一个僵尸和人类女朋友
A zombie with a human girlfriend?
应该说曾经是僵尸
I should say, former zombie.
我猜他是在被杀之前刚刚被治愈
I guess he got cured right before he got whacked.
真是讽刺
Talk about irony.
拉维 放下你手中的活 来看审问
Ravi, drop whatever you're doing and get up to interrogation.
所以 你曾经是奥迪姆的服务员
So, you were a waitress at Odium?
我是吧台招待
I'm a bar hostess.
那就是你两个月前见到爱德华的地方吗
And this is where you met Edward two months ago?
没错
Yes.
行头不错
Nice look.
说实话比我预期的要保守一些
Bit more reserved than I was expecting, frankly.
说得好像我会在意一个
Like I would be interested
风格好像英国南校
in the input from someone whose style would best be described
心肺复苏模特的人
as British boy school CPR mannequin.
比我预期的更贱一些
A bit more shade out of the gate than I was expecting.
-这是什么 -你等着看
- What's this? - You'll see.
你喜欢年纪大的人还是
So, older guys are your thing, or...
不是 是他们会比较有钱 所以我就装一下
No, but they do tend to have all the money, so I make do.
你们认识的时候他是僵尸吗
And he was a zombie when you met?
他什么时候变成人类的
When did he turn human?
昨天
Yesterday.
他老婆杀他前几个小时
Few hours before his wife killed him.
"变成人类"
"Turned human."
爱德华·弗兰森死了 真的吗
Edward Franzen's dead? Seriously?
他老婆抓到他和人类情人在一起
Guess the wife caught him doing it with his human mistress.
就在他吃了弗雷林奇孩子的脑子不久后
Right after he ate the Freylich brain.
一枪正中心脏
One shot right through the heart.
而且安妮·欧克丽[女神枪手]都等不及
And Annie Oakley couldn't
关门打烊之后再杀他了 是吗
wait to kill him after close of business, huh?
迪比尔斯 西雅图的天气怎么样
DeBeers, how's the weather in Seattle?
在我的避税天堂小岛上 又是阳光明媚的一天
It's another sunny day in my tax-sheltered island paradise.
是啊 我这里阴云密布
Yeah, I'm looking at cloudy
很可能会出现金融崩溃 马蒂
with a chance of financial debacle here, Marty.
弗兰森的电汇是通过空壳公♥司♥进行的吗
Did Franzen's wire transfer go through the shell corporation?
让我看看
Let me take a look-see.
看来他的资金是通过一个家族信托基金
Looks like funds were coming through his shell
从空壳公♥司♥出来
via a family trust
现在这个基金又扯上了一桩资本犯罪案件
now linked to a capital crime case.
用外行的话说就是付款被冻结
In layman's terms, payment's frozen--
你还记得我们在苏格兰威士忌和苏打水之夜
Do you remember the name of the bagpiper we hired
雇的风笛手的名字吗
when we tried Scotch and Soda Night?
达西在婚礼上想有风笛伴奏
Darcy wants bagpipes at the wedding.
没印象 但是可以半价请我掐死一只鸭子
No. But I could strangle a duck for half of his price.
布莱恩 你还记得
Blaine, do you remember--
宝贝儿
Hey, babe!
怎么了
What?
你不该看见穿上婚纱的我
You're not supposed to see me in my dress!
这 这是怀兆头
It's... It's bad luck.
-确实是 -你说你不会在这的
- It is. - You said you weren't gonna be here.
拜托 这不是怀兆头
Come on! It's not bad luck.
这就是个老一辈的说法
It's just an old wives'... thing.
谁会不喜欢婚礼
Who doesn't love a wedding?
去看看你能不能给我联♥系♥更多买♥♥家
Go see if you can line me up some more buyers.
"有没有人想谋杀迈克"
"Did anybody want to murder Mike?"
拜托 一堆变装婊♥子♥挤在一个小酒吧里
Please. Bunch of drag bitches packed into a tiny bar?
每晚都有人想杀个人
Somebody wanted to murder someone every night.
但不是我 我出去买♥♥甲片了 我有小票
Oh, but it wasn't me. I was out buying nails, and I got receipts.
我们看到了
We've seen them.
加里 你和斯坦斯菲尔德先生是合伙人
So, Gary, you and Mr. Stansfield were partners?
有20年了
For over 20 years.
我们两个都逃离了中西部拘谨的童年
We both fled uptight Midwest childhoods,
沉迷变装 我们甚至都穿同码的裙子
were way into drag. We wear even the same dress size.
我们谁都扮过
We've done everyone.
简和玛丽莲
Jane and Marilyn.
贾姬包和帕特·尼克松 雪儿和沙罗
Jackie O and Pat Nixon. Cher and Charo.
变装沙罗 有点太过了 你不认为吗
Drag Charo? Kind of a hat on a hat, don't you think?
你没说错 但是迈克的雪儿非常棒
You're not wrong, but Mike's Cher was excellent.
-你们俩合资买♥♥的酒吧 -是的
- You bought the bar together? - Yes.
曾经只是一个在垃圾社区的脏脏的小盒子
Just a grimy little box in a crap neighborhood,
但它是我们的小天堂 你知道吗
but it was our little paradise, you know?
但是你把你天堂的股份卖♥♥给了迈克
But you sold your share of paradise to Mike.
那没关系吗
That didn't bother you?
只要它还在那 我就不在乎
Oh, I don't care who owns the bar
谁拥有那个酒吧 你知道吗
as long as it's there, you know?
但这不是一个很好的交易
But it wasn't a great business move.
交易[这行]现在真棒 一语双关
Business now is fabulous. Pun intended.
变装不再是奇怪不可告人的秘密
Drag isn't some weird, dark secret anymore.
人尽皆知 上了电视 孩子们都很喜欢
It's out. It's on TV. The kids love it.
说起这个 你有跟婊术谈过吗
Speaking of which... Have you spoken to Bitchcraft?
"婊术" 是个人吗
"Bitchcraft." Is that a person?
一个新的僵尸小孩儿
One of the new zombie kids.
一个令人厌烦的瘦婊♥子♥
A stone-nasty skinny bitch,
我这么说并不是在夸她
and I do not mean that as a compliment.
只会花枝招展 没有个性和演绎 我不理解
All flash. No act, no character, no wit. I just don't get it.
我们 我们需要有一种和过去的联♥系♥的感觉
We... We needed to have a sense of connection to the past.
你知道吗 你怎么来的
You know? How you got here.
但是 你知道 现在这些孩子
But, you know, these kids today. Oof.
是啊 但是为什么是他
Yes, I'm sure, but why him?
你看 她现在把自己当成个明星
Well, see, she fancies herself a star now.
痛恨我们经营这里的方式
Hates the way we run the place.
认为我们都老了
Thinks we're old has-beens.
她派推销员向迈克施压让他去推销
She sent her promoter to pressure Mike to sell.
我们当然拒绝
We refused, of course,
但我可以发誓我看见
but I could swear I saw that
她那个假发佬在那晚的观众席里
nasty trash wig of hers in the audience that night.
我们怎么能找到这个听起来讨人喜欢的年轻人
How do we find this delightful-sounding young person?
我都不知道她的真名
I don't even know her real name.
但她今晚演出
But she's on tonight,
如果你愿意见证文化的堕落
if you care to witness the depths to which the culture has fallen.
谢谢 卡瓦诺 我欠你的 拜拜
Thanks, Cavanaugh. I owe you. Bye.
河豚寿司 有什么特别的事
Tetsuo sushi? What's the occasion?
我知道你有多喜欢
I knew how much you like to come home
在准军事办公室度过了艰难的一天之后
after a hard day at the paramilitary office
到家里发现有大脑盛宴等着你
to find some brain meals waiting for you.
-拉维 我爱你 -好
- Ravi, I love you. - Oh, okay.
-所以 -等等
- So... - Wait...
公牛卷和和牛肉
Toro rolls and wagyu.
你需要帮助
You need a favor.
就是有个
It's just that there's...
有个事我认为我们可以一起做
There's a thing that I thought we could do together.
对于我们俩来说可能是个有趣的节奏变化
Might be a fun change of pace for both of us.
-什么 就像保龄球吗 -不是
- What? Like bowling? - Yeah, no.
更像是"定位一些被劫持的少年"之类的
More of a... "Locate some kidnapped teens" kind of thing.
是失踪的弗雷林奇患童们
It's the missing Freylich kids.
我找到某个可能会带我们找到一个
I found someone who might lead us to someone
可能知道他们会在哪里的人
who just might know where they might be.
如果我们幸运的话
If we're lucky.
听起来很靠谱
Sounds rock solid.
克拉丽莎·贝茨
Clarissa Bates.
僵尸富豪爱德华·弗兰森的人类女友
Human girlfriend of rich zombie Edward Franzen,
买♥♥了一个弗雷林奇患者的大脑 变成人类
bought a Freylich brain, turned human,
之后被他善妒的僵尸老婆杀了
then got murdered by his jealous zombie wife.
你不觉得是那个富豪找人买♥♥的吗
You don't think the rich guy found the dealer?
他老婆说他是个害羞到
Wife described him as a shy finance geek
不敢打车的金融怪人
who couldn't catch a cab,
更不用说在搞定非法的大脑交易了
much less navigate the illicit brain trade.
但是 这位贝茨女士
But, Ms. Bates here...
好
Okay.
所以我从哪介入
So, where do I fit in?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表