剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Actually, Yasmine. You're our head writer now.
-从你的想法开始 按着这个思路走 -什么
- Let's just start with your idea, and go from there. - What?
好了 到此结束 我退出 走了兄弟们
Okay, okay, that's it. I'm out of here! Let's go, guys.
那好吧 雅思敏 去工作吧
Okay, then. Yasmine, get to work.
我不认识这个人 但是如果康奈尔和他见过面
I don't recognize the man, but if Cornell met with him,
他的电脑上就有记录
he should be on his computer,
你们可以下去查一下
if you don't mind going down to check.
他做了非常详细的联♥系♥记录
He kept very detailed contact records.
我只是需要确定我有正确的密♥码♥
I just had to make sure I had the correct passwords.
你确定他和这位男士有生意往来吗
Are you sure he did business with the man?
对 他用的词都是"付款 送货 产品"
Yes. The language he used. "Paid. Delivery. Product."
他去过有热带海滩的地方吗
Did he ever travel any place tropical with beaches?
-不 他不喜欢太阳 -他不喜欢太强的阳光
- No. He disliked the sun. - He disliked excessive sun.
或者就是在这
Or it was here.
-他当时在电梯里 -谁
- He was in this elevator. - Who was?
-这个人 -家具国王
- This man. - The Fixture King.
家具国王谢尔登 家具城♥堡♥
Sheldon the Fixture King. Fixture Castle?
这些深夜广♥告♥
Those ads on late night?
想要适合国王的家具吗
Want fixtures fit for a king?
来找我吧 家具国王
Come see me, the Fixture King!
家具城♥堡♥
让我把你的家变成城♥堡♥
Let me turn your home into a castle!
还有更多
今天到城♥堡♥来 享受皇家优♥惠♥
家具城♥堡♥
感谢你能过来 德雷克先生
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Drake.
手表不错 看来家具生意做得很好
Nice watch. Guess the fixtures business is going well.
对 高调带来奇迹
Yeah. Volume. Does wonders.
一个小时之后是开球时间 咱们能快点吗
Listen, I got a tee time in an hour. Can we make it quick?
好 我们只有几个问题
Yeah, of course. We just have a few questions.
只要我的同事
As soon as my colleague--
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不行 我不跟她谈
Okay, no. That's it. I'm not talking to her.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
她是 我知道反叛者
She is. I know Renegade.
我只和活人讲话
I only talk to the living.
好吧 我们正在调查康奈尔·皮尔西的死因
Okay, well, we're investigating the death of Cornell Piercey.
我相信在他死前 你们有生意上的往来
I believe you two had some business before he died.
而你为什么会相信呢
And why would you believe that?
基于我们的谈话内容
Well, just based on conversations--
我幻象里看见了
I saw it, in a vision.
你吃了人的脑子 就能看见他的想法
You ate the man's brain, you saw his thoughts.
这是邪恶之事
That is vile.
你当时很生气 你付了钱他却没把货给你
You were angry. You paid for something and he didn't deliver.
能告诉我们是什么吗
Could you tell us what it was?
当然可以 我雇他去做一个非常特别的项目
Yeah, sure. I hired him for a very special project
就叫"去你的吧"
called "screw you."
都问完了吗
That cover everything?
除非你们能拿着搜查令来
Now, unless you want to come back with a warrant,
我要去俱乐部了
I'm due at my club,
在那里 你这种没死透的玩意连门都进不去
where they wouldn't even let your undead ass through the door.
好了
Okay.
感谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
还有 反叛者
And, Renegade.
我也看到了幻象
I had a vision, too.
你们这些怪物都被从地球上清除掉了
All of you monsters were wiped off the face of the earth,
而我在你们的骨灰上跳舞
and I was dancing on your ashes.
你的时间不多了 僵尸
Your time's almost up, zombie.
那家伙真的不喜欢僵尸
That guy really doesn't like zombies.
眼睛 僵尸
丽芙 我之前跟你说的那个监视僵尸的网站
Liv. That zombie watch website I was telling you about,
你来看看
check it out.
监视僵尸
是个人肉计划
It's a doxxing operation.
他们在排队取脑的地方拍照
They take pictures at brain lines,
美黑沙龙 僵尸们会去的地方
tanning salons, places zombies go.
然后把照片和名字地址联♥系♥起来
Then they're connecting the pictures to names, addresses...
他们已经找出了几百人了
They already ID'd a few hundred.
僵尸追踪者
最终 他们要找出城里的每个僵尸
Eventually, they're gonna out every zombie in the city.
一个月一百个 那可能要十年吧
At a hundred a month? In ten years, maybe.
他们的方法实在是粗糙
Their methodology is painfully crude.
你只需要正确的数据
I mean, all you need is the right data,
购物习惯 定位
purchase habits, GPS tracking.
识别出西雅图的每一个僵尸需要
You could ID every zombie in Seattle in--
好吧 可能他们的技术有点拙劣
Okay, their tech may be shoddy--
-克莱夫 -我有发现
- Clive. - I got something.
你记得现场有个隐形眼镜吗
You remember there was a contact lens found at the scene?
干了 是蓝色的
Dried up, blue-tinted?
我也有发现
I also have something.
康奈尔·皮尔西的软件需要什么来支撑他们的功能
What did all of Cornell Piercey's apps rely on for their function?
-我 我不 -用户的数据
- I... I don't-- - User data.
购物和驾车软件都需要收集用户的数据
Shopping and driving apps both collected user data that could,
有了正确的算法 就能把行为和身份联♥系♥起来
with the right algorithm, link behaviors to identities.
谢尔登·德雷克的眼睛是棕色的
Sheldon Drake's eyes are brown.
华盛顿 驾驶证
我又看了家具国王的广♥告♥ 你猜什么颜色
I rewatched his Fixture King ad and guess what color--
还有更多
今天到城♥堡♥来 享受皇家优♥惠♥
蓝色 隐形眼镜是谢尔登的
Blue. The lens was Sheldon's.
康奈尔的公♥司♥有大把的用户信息
Cornell's company had loads of user data
可以被用来辨识出他们的某种行为
that could be used to ID certain behaviors,
他们开车去哪 他们买♥♥了什么
where they drive, what they buy.
我知道谢尔登花钱让康奈尔干什么了
I know what Sheldon was paying Cornell to do.
-你懂我要说的了吗 -懂了
- You see what I'm getting at? - I do.
你觉得够申请一个搜捕令了吗
You think it's enough for a warrant?
够了 我们去看看法官同不同意
I do. Let's see if a judge agrees.
你真的来了 我很惊喜
You actually came. I'm pleasantly surprised.
欢迎来我家
Welcome to mi casa.
这里真的有其他人在
There's actually other people here.
我也很惊喜
I'm also pleasantly surprised.
一定要给我下定义的话 我可是个信守承诺的人
Well, if I'm anything, I am a man of my word.
我带你逛逛
Let me give you the tour.
就像是最好的结果
It's like the best possible outcome.
五个学生 都是僵尸 开放式教学
Five students, all zombies. Open teaching plans.
你给反叛者工作也太刺♥激♥了吧
It's crazy you work for Renegade.
对 小点声 小点声
Right. Hush, hush.
我都忘了 你的日子这么有吸引力
I forgot. You live such an intriguing life.
对 中学老师的生活方式
Yes, the lifestyle of a middle school teacher.
深夜还在批试♥卷♥
Late nights grading papers.
针对麦克锡主义的教学计划
Lesson plans on McCarthyism.
在我的椅子上摆放屁坐垫 还真性感
Leaving whoopee cushions on my chair. Real sexy stuff.
这真不错 德库宁的早期作品
It's very nice. Early de Kooning?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是喜欢橘色而已
I just like orange.
不好意思 我得接这个电♥话♥
Sorry, I have to take this.
你去溜达溜达吧
Go ahead and meander.
把这个写到故事里 喜欢橙色
Put it in the story. Likes orange.
最好是重要的事情
This better be important.
布莱恩很有活力 我和他有交情
Yeah. Blaine's a super guy. He and I go way back.
我想知道更多有关他的事情
I would love to know more about him
还有在围墙建立之前的几年
and the years before the wall, when he--
不 我也只认识他几个月而已
No. I mean, like, months.
这个地方 真酷
This place, man. It's tight.
是的
Yeah.
你可以告诉我厕所在哪里吗
Actually, could you point me to the bathroom?
不知道 我也是第一次来这里
No clue, man. This is my first time here.
这地方真酷
It's tight.
也许是那边吧
Maybe that way?
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
-别反抗 -一堆偏爱僵尸的垃圾
- Stop resisting. - It's a bunch of zombie-loving garbage.
继续走
Keep moving...
有逮捕证真的是太让人满足了
It's rare that serving a warrant is that satisfying.
在他的后院里发现了凶器
Murder weapon growing right in his backyard.
象牙漏斗 有毒
Ivory funnel. Deadly.
你看什么呢 食尸鬼
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表