剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他们死后的大脑中
I believe their postmortem brains
会分泌满在那个白人女孩
would be full of the exact glycoprotein
脑中发现的糖蛋白
you found in white girl's.
-如果这是真的 我们可以提取... -解药
- If this were true, we could extract a serum... - A cure.
但是我计算错了
But I miscalculated.
那样我们会需要好几十万磅大脑
We would need hundreds of thousands of pounds of brains.
根本不切实际
It's impractical.
不可能的
It can't work.
对不起大家 虚惊一场了
Sorry, everyone, false alarm.
那克列尔博士 现在开始一步一步来
From now on, Dr. Collier, baby steps?
谢谢你
我建议你先协助怀特博士和
I suggest you lean on Dr. White
我觉得这是一段美妙友谊的开始
里奇博士 开始熟悉起来
and Dr. Rich as you're starting out.
曼恩教授的资源也很丰富
Professor Mann is also a good resource.
别这么混♥蛋♥
找到车辆识别码了吗
Have we found the VIN on that vehicle?
我们还在翻找残骸
We're still sifting through the wreckage.
我们刚听说 四名塔科马边境巡逻员回去工作了
Just heard. Four border agents in Tacoma back on the job,
大脑储备回升了
the brain plant's back at capacity.
一共有五名边境巡逻员的
There were five border agents.
你做了你该做的事
You did what you had to do.
身份证
Id?
要给你打个钱包大小的吗
Should I print a wallet size for you?
你要去哪里
Where are you headed?
亚基马
Yakima.
亚基马有什么
What's in Yakima?
那是美国的酒花之都
Um, it's the hops capital of America.
库珀·卡普的出生地
Birthplace of Cooper Kupp.
羊城分叉点
Split end for the Rams?
你喜欢橄榄球吗
You like football?
我是说你为什么去亚基马
I meant what takes you to Yakima?
我奶奶住在那里
My grandma lives there.
我猜你没有身份证吧
I'm guessing you don't have IDs.
我都快糊涂了
I'm going off memory.
卡希尔的"找到我的设备"应用
Mr. Cahill's Locate My Device app
发现就是在这里的
got a ping from right around here.
我们从树林里拉出多少具尸体了
How many bodies have we pulled out of these woods?
忘了 三具吧
I can remember three.
这里是不想跑长路的懒杀人犯
This is a spot where lazy murderers who don't wanna fight traffic
跑尸的好地方
dispose of their victims.
我今天不想再看到尸体了 克莱夫
I don't wanna see another dead body today, Clive.
那些可怜的士兵
Those poor soldiers.
是啊 太惨了
Yeah, that was rough.
我找到了她的手♥机♥
I found her phone.
在她的外套里
In her jacket.
她死了
She's gone.
丽莎死了
Lisa's gone.
未完待续
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表