剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我说我也是这么想的
I told you I thought so, too.
所以偷我解药的人也是他
That means he also stole my cures.
也许吧 但是除非你想让西雅图
Probably, but unless you want all the brains
再也没有脑子可以吃
to stop coming in to Seattle,
你什么都做不了
there's nothing you can do about it.
不 不应该是这样的
Th-That's not how it's supposed to work.
布莱恩撒谎
Blaine lies,
欺诈 盗窃 杀人还能发展壮大
cheats, steals, kills and prospers.
与此同时 我甚至不能保护一群快要死掉的孩子
Meanwhile, I can't even prevent a bunch of dying kids
像狗一样被人追杀
from being hunted like dogs.
我要去办公室里在精神和情感上好好拷问一下自己
I'll be in my office beating myself up mentally and emotionally.
什么
What?
-你这是什么表情 -我有个计划
- What's that look? - I'm hatching a scheme.
我现在没心情 丽芙
I'm not in the mood, Liv.
我没问 你猜怎么着
I didn't ask, 'cause guess what?
我知道该怎么治好你的脉轮 巴蒂[查克拉巴蒂]
I know how to heal your chakra, Barti.
我们要破案
We're gonna solve the case.
首先 不许再拿我的名字玩文字游戏了
First of all, there'll be no further wordplay with my name.
第二
And second,
我现在没心情去扮演警♥察♥
I'm not really in the mood to play cop right now.
你肯定想加入
You're gonna want in on this.
克莱夫背受伤了 这周都不在
Okay? Clive's out this week with his back.
你知道这什么意思吗
And you know what that means?
加瓦诺是负责这个案子的
That this is Cavanaugh's case?
我们想做什么都可以了
It means we can do whatever we want.
用警♥察♥那套疯狂骚扰布莱恩
Like police harass the crap out of Blaine.
我们可以申请个搜查令搜那个又大又豪华的房♥子
We can get a warrant for his big, fancy house.
洗劫一空
We can ransack it.
我能不能当那个拿着刀
Can I be the guy that takes a knife
撕开沙发靠垫的那个人
and rips into his couch cushions?
当然
Sure!
在这之后
And after that,
我就带他去审讯
I'll pull him in for an interrogation,
你就可以用电♥话♥本扇他了
and you can beat him with a phone book.
加入吗
You in?
好
Fine.
这肯定很有意思
This is gonna be fun.
不着急
Take your time.
克莱夫
你知不知道有时候你以为自己有个好主意
You know when you think you have a great idea,
你去做的时候发现效果并不好
and then you do it and it's not so great after all?
现在这里大致就是这个情况
That's kind of what's happening here.
我看见你了
I see you.
我也能看见你 大家伙
I see you too, big guy.
你吃止疼药了吧
You got some pain meds, did you?
你自找的
You earned them.
我们现在正在审讯哈里斯最好的朋友汉姆
We're just interviewing Harris' best friend Hamm.
-你想加入吗 -想
- You want in? - Yes!
汉姆 这位是巴比诺警探
Hamm, this is Detective Babineaux.
他也加入进来
He'll be joining us.
好
Okay.
汉姆刚刚在说哈里斯是怎么做到
Hamm was just telling me how Harris came to be
年纪轻轻就财务自♥由♥的
independently wealthy so young.
-比特币 -比特币
- Bitcoin. - Bitcoin?
我们高一的经济学老师
Our freshman econ teacher
为了证明比特币是骗局就买♥♥了一些
bought some to prove that it was a scam.
哈里斯不同意 所以
Harris disagreed, so...
穆尼先生挑衅他不敢
Mr. Mooney dared Harris to put his money
把钱投进去 哈里斯就投了
where his mouth was and Harris did.
他拿了之前攒的准备买♥♥车的钱
He took the cash that he was saving up to buy a car,
全都买♥♥了比特币
went all in on Bitcoin instead.
穆尼卖♥♥得早 挣了点小钱
Mooney cashed out early, made a few bucks.
哈里斯在价格最高的时候卖♥♥出的
Harris cashed out at the peak,
挣了一大笔
made a mint.
哈里斯的命就是这样
That's how life was for Harris.
好事总是找上他
Things just worked out for him.
除了 被谋杀这件事
Except, you know, getting murdered.
你能不能想起别的人
can you think of anyone else
可能会想伤害哈里斯的
that might have wanted to do Harris harm?
那个邻居威胁着要杀了他
Well, the neighbor threatened to kill him.
这个我们已经知道了
Oh, we're all over that one.
还有别的人吗
Anyone else?
没有
No.
所有人都爱他
Everyone loved him.
除了
Except...
有可能是艾米的前任 杰米
Maybe Amy's ex, Jaime.
哈里斯算是横刀夺爱
Harris kind of stole her from him.
杰米不太能接受
Jaime didn't take it so well.
知道他姓什么或者他的住址吗
He have a last name or an address?
杰米·罗斯
Jaime Ross.
我不知道他住在哪 但是
I don't know where he lives, but,
过一会儿高中里有祷告活动
there's a vigil at the high school later today.
艾米会去 所以他可能也会去
Amy will be there, so he probably will, too.
大脑工厂的钥匙卡不会无缘无故不见
Brain plant key-cards do not just go missing.
查清楚是谁拿的
Find out who took them.
脑子有丢失吗
Are we missing any brains?
比平时更多了 怎么可能
More tubes than normal? How can that be?
赶紧解决
Just fix it.
再见
Au revoir.
长官 J区的现场报告
Sir, field report for J sector.
目前没有可疑的人类活动
No suspicious human activity as of yet.
但是有的僵尸有一些奇怪的行为 长官
But there has been some odd zombie activity, sir.
什么行为
What activity?
迷糊 迷失方向 记忆缺失
Confusion, disorientation, memory loss.
全市各地都发来报告
Reports are coming in from across the city.
有个人连简单的算数都不会了
One of my guys can't even do simple math,
十以内的加减法
like one digit addition.
很奇怪
It's weird.
在他出现记忆缺失多久之前
How long before his memory lapse
吃下了最后一个罐装脑
did he last eat a brain tube?
一小时吧
An hour, maybe.
督查 CHIC封锁了我们的大脑配给处
Inspector, are we just gonna let CHICS get away
我们就这么放了他们吗
with blockading our brain dispensaries?
也许不会
Perhaps not.
出去吧
Ah, dismissed.
生前的记忆
我不确定你死后会发生什么
I'm not sure what happens after you die,
但我确定不管哈里斯在哪
but I'm sure wherever Harris is,
他总是开很多派对 筹备着下一个大的计划
he's partying hard, cooking up his next big scheme.
鼓励那些需要受到鼓励的人
Cheering up someone who needs cheering up.
如果弗雷林奇的事情现在都没被宣扬出去
If the Freylich story hasn't broken wide by now,
说明以后也不会了
it's not going to.
振作起来 小宝贝
So, buck up, buttercup.
你扫了这些孩子的兴了
You're bumming these kids out.
我们现在在追悼会上
We're at a memorial.
追悼会就是庆祝死者
And memorials are for celebrating the lives
所过的一生
of those you've lost.
有时候也是为了调查
And sometimes also for interrogating
被害者女友的醋缸前任
the jealous ex of the victim's girlfriend.
不好意思打扰了 年轻人
Excuse me there, young fella,
你不是这里的老师 对吧
you aren't a teacher here by any chance, are you?
我是副校长 李·穆尼
I'm the Vice Principal actually, Lee Mooney.
穆尼
Mooney?
我还以为穆尼是经济学老师呢
I thought Mooney was an econ teacher.
之前是
Used to be.
我们听说哈里斯要感谢你
So we hear Harris had you
为他带来一笔加密货币的意外之财
to thank for his cryptocurrency windfall.
我决定如果一个15岁孩子投资能超过我
I decided that if I could be out-invested by a 15-year-old,
我就不该教经济学
I shouldn't be teaching economics.
我们是西雅图警局的 我们来找杰米·罗斯
Uh, we're with the Seattle P.D., we're looking for a Jaime Ross?
杰米 是的
Jaime, yeah, uh...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表