剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
简知道警♥察♥带她回局里后会搜她的身
Jane knows that the fuzz'll pat her down when she's brought in,
所以她把解药藏酒吧了
so she stashes the cure at the bar.
她回去拿时 布莱恩在 他质问她
She goes back for it, Blaine's there. He puts her on the spot,
简闭口不言 布莱恩杀了她 吃了她的脑子
Jane clams up, Blaine croaks her, eats her brain.
这听上去确实像布莱恩
That does sound very Blaine.
如果他还没找到呢
What if he hasn't found it yet?
我们不去跳舞了 是吧
We aren't going dancing, aren't we?
我们去乖乖唐·E
We're going to Don E Be Goodz.
乖乖也可以
Goodz enough!
大海捞针吗
老兄 我们已经找遍了
Dude, we already looked everywhere,
我知道你为什么认为简放在了这 但不在
I get why you think Jane stashed it here, but it's not here.
肯定在这
It has to be.
你把解药藏哪里了 简
Where did you stash the cure, Jane?
你只有几分钟
You only had a couple of minutes
在警♥察♥到之前藏解药
before the flatfoot brigade showed up.
好吧
Okay.
那首歌♥能表达"一切都很操蛋 但我不在乎
What song says, "Everything sucks, but I'm over it,
但我还是有点生气"
but I'm still kind of pissed"?
兔子的房♥间 不 太热
Bunny's room? No, too much heat.
厕所
The bathrooms.
人太多
Too much traffic.
龙舌兰 纯的
Oh, tequila. Neat.
盐和青柠要吗
Salt and lime?
怎么 我16岁吗
What am I, 16?
厨房♥
The kitchen.
向厨房♥进发
To the kitchen.
我一个人能少些喧闹
I'll make less of a rumpus alone.
卡拉OK唱出我心
好样的
Yeah.
为梅尔鼓掌 梅尔
Keep it going for Mel. Mel.
好了 下一位是佩顿
All right, up next is Peyton.
佩顿
Peyton?
天哪 是这个佩顿
Oh, wow! It's that Peyton.
请大家掌声欢迎
Uh, please welcome to the karaoke stage
前代理市长上台
your former acting mayor, uh--
闭嘴 点歌♥婊
Shut up, song wench!
这首歌♥献给你们 西雅图
Okay, this one's for you, Seattle.
但主要是给我
But mostly for me.
*你离去的夏日 我突然有这种感觉*
*I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone*
*我开车撞上了大桥*
*I crashed my car into a bridge*
*我不在乎 我乐意*
*I don't care, I love it*
*我不在乎*
*I don't care...*
你是个聪明姑娘 简
You're a clever girl, Jane.
你知道解药足以
You know that cure is worth
在公开市场上让人为之拼命
enough on the open market to kill for it.
那你把它放哪儿了
So where do you squirrel it away?
又是你
You again.
很意外吗
Surprised?
见你在黑暗里鬼鬼祟祟 当然不
To find you lurking in the shadows? Hardly.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我见你朝这里来 引起了我的好奇心
I saw you heading this way, my curiosity was piqued.
希望好奇心对你的作用和
Here's hoping that curiosity has the same effect on you
寓言里的猫一样[好奇心害死猫]
as on the proverbial cat.
你干吗这么恨我 摩尔
Why so hateful, Moore?
你有多久
How long you got?
为了你 整晚
For you? All night.
管好你的下半身吧 臭猫
Keep it in your pants, kitten.
你对我的理解全错了
You got me all wrong.
"全错了"正好如实描述了你
"All wrong" is exactly what you are.
好吧
Well,
如果鞋合适
if the shoe fits...
我正希望你这么做
I was hoping you'd do that.
*我不在乎 我乐意*
*I don't care, I love it*
*我不在乎 我乐意*
*I don't care, I love it*
*我不在乎*
*I don't care*
随便吧 不唱了
Whatever. I'm done.
佩顿·查尔斯 各位
Peyton Charles, everyone.
你做市长烂爆了 唱歌♥也是
You suck as mayor, and as a singer.
怎么回...老天
What the... man?
真的假的 卡拉OK之夜还打
Seriously, on karaoke night?
你出手像个娘们
You throw like a girl.
你说对了 我就是
You're damn right I do.
如果我现在毙了你 你觉得我能救多少人
How many lives you think I'd save if I ended yours right now?
你不是杀人犯
You're no killer.
我正在考虑这个主意
I'm warming to the idea.
来啊 菜鸟
Try me, palooka.
我给你一个哭鼻子的理由
I'll give you something to cry about.
我们有两人
There's two of us.
你只有一个
Only one of you.
你再算算 大个子
Check your math, big man.
我收到你信息了
I got your message.
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我用五分赌你一毛
And I'll bet you a Buffalo nickle to a Canadian dime
那是简的血
that's Jane's blood.
幸好我们已经有她的样本可以测试
Lucky we already have a sample of hers to test it against.
你要坐牢了 金发小子
You're going down, blondie.
彻底进去
Once and for all.
爱哭宝杀了她 我全看见了
Crybaby killed her. I saw the whole thing.
等我和律师谈过后我就录口供
I'll make a full statement as soon as I talk to my lawyer.
-等等 什么 -抱歉 爱哭宝
- Wait? What? - Sorry, Crybaby.
不能到处杀人 还希望逃脱法律制裁
Can't go around killing people and expect to get away with it.
这个怎么办 长官
What about this one, sir?
目击者称她挑起了酒吧打架
Witnesses say she started the bar fight.
放了她吧
Just cut her loose.
赞成西雅图救赎行动的请示意
All those in favor of launching Operation Seattle Salvation?
反对的
And opposed?
五票赞成 五票反对
Five for. Five against.
最后看您了 主席
You're the tie-breaker, Chairwoman.
僵尸 直到不久前还是科幻产物
Zombies, until recently were the stuff of fiction.
现在已成现实
Now they are a reality.
但他们不是我们以为的怪兽
But not the monsters that we once imagined.
不是怪兽
Not monsters?
您看过视频了
You've seen the footage.
他们有变成怪兽的能力 没错
They have the capacity to become monsters, yes.
但这和在座的我们又有什么不同呢
But does that make them any different from any of us?
因为我们谁都有可能成为僵尸
Because any one of us could have been a zombie.
连你都算上 格伦
Even you, Glenn.
而只有看见你往咖啡里放辣酱
And the only way I'd know is
我才能分辨出来你是个僵尸
if I saw you putting hot sauce in your coffee.
凭良心讲 我没办法
I cannot, in good conscience,
支持对于无辜平民的屠♥杀♥
support the killing of innocent
仅仅是因为我们害怕他们可能变成的东西
people for fear of what they might become.
反对的占多数
And so the nays have it,
我会告知总统我们的决定
and I will advise the President of our decision.
谢谢各位
Thank you, all.
专注细节的侦探
我就是想说下次你和佩顿在酒吧里打架
All I'm saying is next time you and Peyton get into a bar fight,
-我希望能在场 -没你我们打得也挺热闹
- I'd like to be there. - We did all right without you.
我知道 我不用参与 我只是想当观众
Oh, I know. I don't need to participate, I just wanna watch.
我们百分之百地确定布莱恩还没找到针管吗
Are we absolutely sure Blaine didn't already find the syringe?
他没找到 我们搜了他身上 搜了酒吧
No, we searched him, searched the bar,
两边都没有收获
came up empty on both.
如果他找到了的话
He wouldn't have followed me
他就不会跟着我去厨房♥了
into the kitchen if he already had it.
每天一件风衣
Oh, a trench coat for every day of the week.
还是得对他的执着表示敬意
Got to admire his commitment.
我看见他把解药放进风衣里的
I saw him put the cure into his coat.
但如果它不在
But if it wasn't in the one
我们发现尸体时所穿的那件里
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表