剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
发疯的僵尸们
我简直不敢相信我的眼睛
I don't believe what I'm looking at.
这些僵尸完全发疯了
These zombies have gone full Romero.
他们就像训练有素的狗一样 站在那里
They're just standing there like trained dogs.
我不知道怎么...
I don't see how--
我也不知道 但我们要离开这里
Neither do I, but we have to get out of here.
没错 我同意 怎么离开
Right. Agreed. How?
-不不不不 -你有更好的主意吗
- No. No. No. No. - Do you have any better ideas?
是件小事还是大问题
Well, is this a minor thing or is this a problem?
一切都准备就绪了
Everything's ready.
根本不存在"危急关头"
I don't need last-minute issues.
是件小事 我们这位僵尸参议员告诉我们
A minor thing. Our zombie Senator tells us they are beta-testing
他们正在维加斯机场测试运输安♥全♥局♥的红外系统
a TSA infrared system at Vegas Airport.
他可以通过运行诊断测试来将其下线
He can take it offline by ordering diagnostic tests,
但他要在周五5点前确定
but he needs to know by 5:00 on Friday.
只要他们一就位
You will need to send him
你需要给他发送一个"执行信♥号♥♥"
a go-code as soon as they are in position.
我知道了
I see.
我要确保
Well, I'll make sure
他们知道他们的时间很紧张
they're aware they have a very limited window.
等一下
Wait a minute.
有人来过这里
Someone's been in here.
有一些样本消失了
Some of the samples are missing.
打给那小子
Call Spud.
我们需要马上离开这里
We need to get out of here immediately.
马上
Now!
我是僵尸
第五季 第十一集
谋杀是个累赘
那么
So...
首先是国会的笑话 海狸的笑话
then it's Congress joke, beaver joke,
然后说到德国佬的
and then into Willkommen.
别忘了给我一个"陌生人"的表情
Just don't forget to give me that look on "Stranger."
我懂出场时机 加里
I know the cues, Gary.
你上次也是这么说的
That's what you said last time...
然后你就错过了
right before you missed the cue.
该死 我没有甲片了
Oh, damn it. I'm out of nails.
我得去趟达拉的店里
I gotta run to Darla's.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
我不会错过开头的[也有暗示的意思]
I don't miss cues.
加里与迈克
倒计时五分钟 女士们 所以...
Okay, five minutes, ladies, so...
抱歉 达拉的店里人太多了 我得...
Sorry. Darla's was crowded and I had to--
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
经过这么长的时间
After all this time.
终于得到了最开始的那批"游船派对的优托品"
The original batch of Boat Party Utopium.
现在我知道加拉哈特爵士
Now I know how Sir Galahad felt
拿到圣杯那一刻的感受了
when he at last held the Holy Grail.
圣杯
The Holy Grail?
-那我父亲是谁 -莫德雷德吗
- So, who would that make my father? - Mordred?
很抱歉他变成了一个无可救药的王八蛋
Sorry he turned out to be such an irredeemable evil bastard.
至少他把这些记录保存得很好
At least he kept good records.
我想还有一线希望
Silver lining, I guess.
好了
Right.
我把这个带给疾控中心的查莉
I get this to Charli at the CDC,
她可以分♥析♥并复♥制♥样本
she can analyze it, reproduce it,
这样我们离解药就更近了一步
and we are one big step closer to the cure.
速度也不会太快
Which, um, can't come soon enough.
两天前在俄亥俄州又有一个
Another Freylich kid was listed missing
弗雷林奇综合征的孩子失踪了
two days ago in Ohio.
-据我计算 总数已经五个了 -拉维
- That makes five by my count. - Ravi...
说了600遍了 这不是你的错
For the 600th time, this isn't your fault.
迈克尔·斯坦斯菲尔德
So, Michael Stansfield
给我们提供了一个非常迷人的死亡现场
here's given us quite a glamorous crime scene.
现场的证据包括一件紧身连衣裙上的水钻
Evidence at the scene includes rhinestones off a sheath dress,
羽毛 各式各样的假发
feathers, various wigs,
我估计珍珠上一段两米长的线是凶器
and a six-foot string of pearls assumed to be the murder weapon.
你估计的是对的
You assume correctly.
老话怎么说来着 "及时行乐 活在当下
Uh, what's the saying? "Live fast, die young,
留下一具美丽的尸体"
leave a beautiful corpse"?
至少后半句实现了
You got the last part anyway.
你准备好变得光彩照人了吗
So, are you ready to be fabulous?
我们抓来的人有霍华德·丹宁
So, we've got Howard Denning in a cage,
他是"玛丽王子"的经理
manager at Prince Mary's
还有死者的前夫
and ex-husband of the deceased.
我知道是大脑的原因 但我不得不说
I know it's the brain, but I just have to say,
你的衣着很大胆
this is a bold choice.
看看周围 克莱夫 这地方一片灰暗
Well, look around, Clive, this place is utterly gray.
不是金·诺瓦克那套令人眩晕的西装灰
Not a nice Kim Novak suit in Vertigo gray,
而是毫无生气的灰绿色
I mean, a lifeless, greenish gray.
我们在一个死青蛙体内工作
We work inside a dead frog.
我原以为你会感谢
I expected a thanks for
我为这片荒原带来了点颜色 但是...
bringing some color to this wasteland, but...
好吧 谢谢 只要保持专业就好
Well, thanks. As long as we keep it professional.
克莱夫 我什么时候不专业了
Clive, when have I ever been anything but professional?
这个啜泣的姐妹是谁
Who's this sob sister?
霍华德·丹宁 玛丽王子俱乐部的经理
Howard Denning. Manager at Prince Mary's,
死者的前夫
ex-husband of the deceased.
很好
Great.
脆弱经理
衣服不错
Lovely outfit.
和绿色墙面形成的撞色真不错
Really pops against these green walls.
我们只想问你一些问题 丹宁先生
We just want to ask you some questions, Mr. Denning.
你那晚有没有发现什么异常
Did you notice anything unusual that night?
那天是周二 迈克和加里的常规演出之夜
It was a Tuesday. Mike and Gary's usual night.
还是那些人
Usual crowd.
加里是迈克的变装舞伴吗
Gary being Mike's drag partner?
他们在二十年前一起买♥♥下了这家俱乐部
They bought the club together 20 years ago.
但我发现尸体时加里和我在一起 所以我不认为
But Gary was with me when I found the bodies, so I don't think--
或许是还是把侦探的活留给我们 马普尔小姐
Maybe leave the detective stuff to us, Miss Marple.
回到刚才的话题
Go back.
那如果说加里和迈克一起买♥♥了酒吧
So if Gary and Mike bought the bar together,
那它怎么会归你了
how come it's all going to you?
加里这些年来一直有经济问题
Gary had money issues over the years.
他把股份卖♥♥给了迈克
He sold his stake to Mike.
玛丽王子俱乐部有安保系统吗 摄像头之类的
Does Prince Mary's have any kind of security system? Cameras?
有一个 在前门
We got one. Over the front door.
但是 有什么好偷的 假发吗
But I mean, what's to steal, the wigs?
还有其他入口吗
Any other entrances?
后面有个消防出口
There's a fire door in the back,
但只能从里面打开
but it only opens from the inside.
你知道有谁
Were you aware of anyone
想让迈克死吗
who might've wanted Mike dead?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
拜托
Oh, come on!
你是说你有这么多变装皇后
You're telling me you had a bunch of drag queens
年复一年地挤在这个小酒吧里
squished into this tiny bar for years and years,
但谁也不想杀谁吗
and no one wanted to murder anyone?
我很开心能管理这个地方
Well, I'm happy managing the place.
但如果你想听八卦
But if you wanna know gossip...
问加里
Ask Gary.
-不是他干的 -我同意
- He didn't do it. - I agree.
典型的胆小鬼老公
Classic milquetoast husband.
可能还会收集纪念盘 但杀人需要胆量
Probably collects commemorative plates. Murder takes balls.
而且他有很多不在场证明
And he has multiple alibis.
我让詹金斯去查监控录像
I'll get Jenkins to review the security camera footage,
看看有没有什么有用的
see if there's anything useful.
里面弄完了吗
Done in there?
全熟牛排配上炸薯条
Well done, with a side of fries.
进去坐吧
Just go on in and take a seat.
那可是一大杯冰镇烈酒 她是谁
That is one tall glass of iced nasty. Who is it?
某个有钱的老僵尸带了个人类女孩
Some rich old zombie with a human girl on the side
被他老婆逮个正着 开枪打死了
got busted and shot by his wife.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表