剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Ames, you're with me.
致命服装
这是给你的
This is for you.
我拿这个干什么
What am I supposed to do with it?
你把这个穿好之后就呼叫我
Call us on it once you put this on?
布莱恩点名要你陪他找乐子
Blaine has requested the pleasure of your company.
据我所知 他有点迷恋《美女与野兽》那一套
Best I can tell, he's got some Beauty and the Beast fetish.
你们知道"请便"什么意思吗
You kids know the words to "be my guest"?
你可以告诉布莱恩 让他去死吧
You can tell Blaine, he can go to hell.
这是一种应对方法
That's one way you could play it or...
如果你想活下来
If you wanna survive,
把裙子穿上 和野兽去做戏
put on the dress, play make-believe with the beast.
佩顿
Peyton...
她说两周之后才会生
She's not due for two more weeks.
这不太可能吧
I mean, this can't be happening.
我们三十分钟之后就着陆了
We land in 30 minutes.
如果一切顺利
We can be in Seattle in six hours
我们六小时就能到西雅图
if everything breaks our way.
分娩过程一般需要八到十二小时
Labor is usually an eight to 12 hour process.
我们能赶到
We'll get there.
至少你旁边那位睡过去了
At least your seat-mate's conked out.
感谢小小的奇迹
Thank God for small miracles.
所以 假设我们能及时赶到
So, assuming we get back in time,
梅杰搞到麦克斯雷杰 然后呢
and Major gets the Max Rager, what then?
让整个城市都知道便宜又能量产的解药是存在的
We let the city know that a cheap and plentiful cure exists.
反叛者
人贩子还是天使
怎么做
How?
我们会想到的
We'll think of something.
给他搜身 埃姆斯
Frisk him, Ames.
伸开 指挥官
Spread 'em, Commander.
你的脸怎么了 埃姆斯
What happened to your face, Ames?
既然你问了
Since you asked,
你特别在乎的那些人类里 有一个人
one of those humans you care so much about
用该死的喷火器朝我喷火
opened up on me with a freaking flamethrower.
所以那时候我
So that's when I...
把上衣脱掉
Take of your shirt!
有必要这样吗 我是个得体的人
Is this really necessary? I'm a modest man.
脱掉
Take it off.
看看呐
Well, look here.
恩佐会杀了你
Enzo's gonna kill you.
而我会享受...
And I'm gonna enjoy--
你有十分钟去躲进武器箱里
You got ten minutes to be in a weapons crate.
小子和迪亚兹在看守麦克斯雷杰
Spud and Diaz are guarding the Max Rager.
感觉上公路了就出来
Break out when you feel yourself on the road.
祝你好运
Good luck.
去搞到解药吧
Go make that cure.
指挥官说朝一切会动的东西射击
The Commander says shoot on sight, anything that moves.
孩子也是
Kids, too.
死亡终结者已经行动起来了
Dead Enders have been running up,
往我们的悍马里扔手榴弹
throwing grenades in our Humvees.
把他们除掉
Mow 'em down.
是谁
Who's that?
看起来是埃姆斯
Looks like Ames.
埃姆斯
Ames.
提醒 在安全带指示灯熄灭之前
A reminder. We ask you to remain in your seats
请您都待在座位上
until the pilot has turned off the seat belt sign.
一些乘客需要赶紧取得联♥系♥
We have a few passengers who have quick connections,
我们先让他们下飞机 请您耐心等待
and ask for your patience as we get them off the plane first.
女士 能跟我过来吗
Ma'am, can you come with me?
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?
不要把事情闹大 女士
Let's not start a scene, ma'am.
先生 你也是
Sir, you too.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
我不确定这是怎么回事
I'm not sure what's goin' on here,
-但是我需要 -先生
- but I need to be-- - Sir,
我们是来帮助你们回西雅图的
we're here to help you get back to Seattle.
这是我的哥哥迈克尔
This is my brother, Michael.
我们在西雅图有个妹妹
We have a kid sister in Seattle.
你带她过去的
You got her there.
你救了她的命
You saved her life.
我护送你们去华盛顿边界
I'll escort you to the Washington border.
希望能帮上你们
Hope that'll help.
真的吗
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
割裂的财产
她的态度
Her attitude.
她有没有高兴得跳起来
You mean, did she jump in for joy,
非常喜欢那条裙子
so delighted by the dress
她迫不及待地要和绑♥架♥她的人享受浪漫时光了吗
she couldn't wait to be romanced by her kidnapper?
-总体上她看起来 -非常生气
- Generally, she seemed-- - Massively offended,
害怕 受了惊吓
frightened, appalled.
害怕没问题
Frightened I can work with.
老大
Boss.
给你把氯球拿来了
Got your chlorine pellets.
-氯球 -对 放井里的
- Chlorine pellets? - Yeah, for the well.
闻起来就像是有人把尸体扔在里面了
It smells like someone threw a carcass in there.
-你没有 -没有
- You didn't-- - No!
好吧
All right.
每四小时在井里撒一次
"Scatter in the well every four hours
直到味道消失
until the smell dissipates."
-去吧 -收到
- Get on it. - Ten-four.
布莱恩 你能下来一下吗
Blaine, can you come down here?
永远不要低估恐惧的力量
Never underestimate fright.
它可是可靠的动力
It's a solid motivator.
是贝卡
It's Becca.
她死了
She's dead.
弗雷林奇综合征小孩
Freylich kids.
你打算怎么办
What're you gonna do?
你不能带走她
You can't have her.
你说的是哪一个
Which one are you tallkin' about?
因为不管怎样 我都要
'Cause, either way, I'm gonna--
跑 快跑
Run, run.
走 快跑
Go, run!
奥利弗
Oliver.
佩顿
Peyton!
走
Go!
不
No!
科林斯副队
Lieutenant Collins.
吉塞普报告说发现埃姆斯死了
Jessup reports finding Ames dead.
而你的老朋友 梅杰·利里怀特已经跑了
And your old friend, Major Lillywhite has escaped.
也许你能抓住这次机会
Perhaps you would like to take this chance
祈求活命
to beg for your life?
或许你想借此机会滚你...
Perhaps you'd like this chance to kiss my--
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
-佩顿 -孩子们 我们回来了
- Peyton! - Kids, we're back.
-他们都在哪 -我等不了 我得走了
- Where are they? - I can't wait, I've gotta go.
克莱夫 好几英里呢 我来帮你
Clive, it's a couple of miles. Let me help.
丽芙 我得走了
Liv, I've... I've gotta go.
桌上还有满满一碗全谷麦片
Full cereal bowls left on the table.
牛奶已经坏了
The milk's gone bad.
看来他们走得很急
It looks like they left in a hurry.
垃维 如果他们出了什么事...
Ravi, if anything happened to them...
丽芙 你看
Liv, look.
丽芙
Liv.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
你们还好吗
You okay?
吓死我了
You scared me.
我当然回来了 我好想你们
Of course, I'm back. I missed you.
抱歉
I'm sorry, where...
佩顿呢 她和弗雷林奇患童们在一起吗
Where's Peyton? Is she with the Freylich kids?
他们不想回来
They didn't wanna come back here.
他们觉得这不安全
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表