两名警卫都死了 囚犯已失踪
Both guards are dead. The prisoner's missing.
塔妮 我几乎听不见你说话
Tani, I can barely hear you.
你能找到信♥号♥♥更好的地方吗
Can you find a better signal?
等一下
One second.
你们需要帮助吗
You guys need help?
五零特遣队 举起手来
Five-O! Get your hands up!
趴下
Stay down!
炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥
Bomb! Bomb!
快去找庇护
Hey, get some cover, now!
立刻后退
Get back right now!
后退 后退
Get back! Get back!
你 后退 快走
You, get back! Go!
小朱
Joons!
朱尼尔
Junior!
在这儿
Down here.
小朱
Joons!
小朱 小朱
Joons! Joons.
朱尼尔
Junior!
小朱 你还好吗
Joons. Hey, hey. Are you okay?
你还好吗 小朱
You okay? Joons.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- Hey. Hey, you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我看到他们了
I had eyes on 'em.
他们有两个人 带着囚犯
There was two of them with the prisoner.
我开了一枪 射伤了其中一人
I got a shot off, and I winged one of them,
但他们从紧急出口逃出去了
but they got out through the emergency door.
然后就爆♥炸♥了
And then boom.
他们引爆的是C4炸♥弹♥
They detonated some C-4.
-这就是事情经过 -是的
- That's what that was. - Yeah.
没错 把出口封了 就没人能跟上他们了
Yeah, they did it so no one could follow 'em.
我认为所有事情都不是意外
I think that none of this was an accident.
第一次坍塌 就是...他们做的
The initial cave-in, that was... that was them.
是的
Yeah.
我们被困在这里了吗
Think we're trapped in here?
救命 有人能听见我说话吗
Help! Can anyone hear me?
救命
Help!
目前就我们所知
Here's what we know.
首次坍塌之后大约15分钟
About 15 minutes after the initial collapse,
第二次爆♥炸♥使隧♥道♥的另一部分倒塌了
a second explosion took down another part of the tunnel,
从两端把隧♥道♥堵死了
sealing it off on both ends.
死亡人数不确定
Number of fatalities is unconfirmed,
但是热成像显示至少有
but thermal imaging indicates there are at least
九个人被生生困在里面
nine people trapped alive in there.
塔妮和朱尼尔都没有消息
No word from Tani or Junior.
夏威夷隧♥道♥管理局正派来一位结构工程师
HTA's bringing in a structural engineer
来评估情况 但看起来这个隧♥道♥
to assess the situation, but it looks like the tunnel
非常不稳定
is extremely unstable.
所以对石块实施爆破或使用推土机
So blasting or bulldozing the rubble
-都不行了 -对
- is not an option? - Right.
有一条好消息
There is one bit of good news.
通风系统还能工作
The ventilation system is still operational,
意味着他们目前还有可以呼吸的空气
which means they have breathable air... for now.
我们不知道这能持续多久
We don't know how long that's gonna last.
我们得制定一个计划
We gotta get a plan in place.
首先 把那些人救出来
First priority, get these people out.
其次 查清楚是谁干的 为什么
Second priority, figure out who did this and why.
我不懂他们为什么费这些周折
I don't get why they went through all this trouble.
为什么不直接在路上袭击运输车
I mean, why not just hit the van when it was on the road?
因为那样不能争取到逃跑的时间
'Cause that doesn't buy 'em any time to escape, right?
丹尼说得对 你想想
Danny's right. Think about it.
这些人把整个犯罪现场都封死了
These guys, they've entombed the entire crime scene.
如果不是有塔妮和朱尼尔
I mean, if it wasn't for Tani and Junior,
可能再过几个小时他们都注意不到
it could have been hours before anybody realized
囚犯已经不见了
this prisoner was gone.
这就给了他们充足的时间离岛
Giving them plenty of time to get off the island.
对 好了 亚当 调查一下
Right. All right, Adam, check into
岛上所有的监狱
all correctional facilities on this island.
找出今天都转移了哪些囚犯
Find out what prisoners were being moved today.
与此同时 天上派直升机搜
In the meantime, let's get helos in the air,
地上派警犬找 周围设置路障
dogs on the ground, roadblocks on the perimeter.
没问题
You got it.
有人能听到我说话吗
Can anybody hear me?!
后退 后退 快
Step back, step back! Move.
-你还好吗 -我的腿 我动不了了
- You okay? - My legs! I can't move.
-你叫什么名字 -卢安娜
- What's your name? - Luana.
卢安娜 我们救你出来 好吗
Luana, we're gonna get you out of here, all right?
好
All right.
我是朱尼尔·雷恩斯 这位是塔妮·雷
I'm Junior Reigns, this is Tani Rey.
我们是五零特遣队的
We're with the Five-O Task Force.
我需要所有人一起帮忙 挪动这块石头
I'm gonna need everyone's help to move this rock.
所有人 你们需要搬动
All right, everyone. You guys, we're gonna move
上面这块石头 使劲推
this top rock here. Big push.
加油各位 用力推 用力
Come on, guys, push. Push!
好了 塔妮 到你了 来吧
Okay, Tani. Your turn. Let's go.
接着搬
All the way.
好了 卢安娜
Okay. Luana,
我们把你拉出来 好吗
we're gonna pull you out, okay?
准备好了吗
Ready?
情况怎么样
What do we got?
坐好 没事的
Stay still. You're all right.
有我呢
I got you.
胳膊环住我
Put your arms around me.
-来 -天哪
- Come on. - Oh, my gosh.
好了 塔妮 把车门关上
Okay. Tani, close the door.
好了
Okay.
冷静 你没事的
Stay calm. You're all right.
你没事的 你没事的 我在呢
You're okay. You're okay. I'm right here.
不是脊柱损伤
Look, it's not a spinal injury,
但是好像双腿都断了
but both legs are likely broken.
我们得找点东西来稳定住她的情况
All right, we're gonna need to find something to stabilize her,
类似夹板之类的东西
some sort of brace.
我看见 我看见一个冲浪板
I saw... I saw a surfboard.
好 去吧 没事的 你不会有事的
Okay, go. Go. It's okay. You're gonna be all right.
好吗 其他人呢
All right? Okay, everyone else?
我们现在需要做的就是联♥系♥到
Okay, what we need to do right now is establish communication
外面的救援队伍
with rescue teams outside.
所以我希望你们能够在这里走一走
So what I want you guys to do is walk around
看看手♥机♥能不能找到信♥号♥♥ 好吗
and see if you can find me a cell signal. Yes?
-好 -走吧
- Yes. - Move.
卢安娜 你感觉怎么样 还好吗
Luana, how you feeling? You okay?
结果证明我错了
Turns out I was wrong.
你很擅长利用冲浪板
You are good with a surfboard.
好了
All right.
我 试过了这里的每一个角落
So, I, I checked every corner of this place.
这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no cell service.
好吧 也许别人运气能够好一点
All right. Well, maybe someone else will have better luck.
如果他们没有呢
And what if they don't?
你们打算怎么逃出去
What's the plan for getting out of here?
叫大家聚在一起跟我来
All right, gather everyone and come with me.
你们现在看不见
All right, you guys can't see it,
但是石堆后面的就是通向外界的出口
but behind all this rubble's a service exit that leads outside.
你觉得我们能把这些都挪走吗
You think we can clear all that out of the way?
哥们 这可能要花上几个小时
Dude, that's gonna take hours.
也许 但是这是我们唯一的选择
Maybe, but it's our only option.
对了 我看见那边有辆工作卡
Yeah, I saw a work truck up there.
那上面有好多铲子
There's tons of shovels on it.
我觉得大家齐心协力就能清出一条出去的路
I think if we all work together, we can clear a path to the door.
我也看见那辆卡车了
I saw that work truck, too.
上面有一个手电钻
There's a jackhammer on it.
要我说我们就直接一路钻通到出口
I say we drill through that wall into the exit.
-不行 -不行
- No. No. - No.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表