to your laptop, that would enable
有人就能进入你的硬盘
somebody to get access to the hard drive.
而且你完全不会察觉
Yeah, and you'd have no idea.
看起来我们刚刚搞明白了有人是怎么
Well, it seems like we just figured out how somebody else
接触到那份手稿的
got their hands on that manuscript.
没有新消息
So, no surprises,
不过苏珊娜·里奇和她的助手凯文·塔普雷
but alibis for both Suzanne Ridge and her assistant
不在场证明都已得到证实
Kevin Tapley both checked out.
根据酒店记录
According to hotel records,
苏珊娜为她和凯文订了早餐
Suzanne ordered breakfast for her and Kevin.
客服服务员送了餐
The room service runner delivered it,
他记得很清楚
and he remembers this vividly,
因为苏珊娜给了他一百块的小费
because Suzanne tipped him a hundred bucks.
手♥机♥记录也证实
And cell records also place them
案发时他们都在酒店
at the hotel at the time of the murders.
我们有新证据表明绝对有人
All right, we-we have this new evidence that says somebody
可以从苏珊娜的电脑中得到手稿
could have absolutely gotten that-that manuscript from Suzanne's laptop.
关于这件事
And, about that,
实验室证实了你的猜测
lab confirmed exactly what you thought.
你在苏珊娜的笔里找到的装置
That device you found in Suzanne's pen,
可以让接收端的人
that would have enabled anybody on the receiving end
获取任何在它范围内的电脑文件
to grab files from any computer within range,
包括这份理论上来说加密的手稿
including this theoretically protected manuscript.
所以凶手不仅先看到了书里的结局
So, not only did the killer get a sneak preview of how the book ended,
因为他获得了手稿
by obtaining the handwritten manuscript,
他就能够找到相关的段落
he was able to trace the relevant passages,
然后写下那些段落 留在受害者身上
and then produce those notes that he left on the victims.
把笔送给苏珊娜那招很聪明
It was very smart, giving Suzanne that pen.
我们查查拍卖♥♥目录
All right, let's look at auction catalogs,
看看能否找到拍卖♥♥记录
see if we can find evidence of the sale.
如果我们能找到送她笔的人的身份
Okay, if we can ID the guy who gave it to her,
那我们就距离找出凶手更近了一步
then we're one step closer to finding our killer.
在下名叫
The name
是布兰顿
is Blanton.
迈克尔·布兰顿
Michael Blanton.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
Double-oh-seven?
试试0007
Try triple... oh-seven.
哈利
Harry?
非常感谢
Thank you very much, appreciate it.
朱尼尔 塔妮 谢谢你们过来
Junior, Tani, thanks for coming.
-嗯 -好说 有什么新进展吗
- Yeah. - Of course. Any more developments?
还真有 不过咱们借一步说话
Actually, yes, but, let's go over here.
麦格瑞特肯定告诉了你们
As McGarrett no doubt told you,
我用耳机给扮演我的演员推送他的词
I've been using an earpiece to feed my actor chap his lines.
之前设备不传输时
When the, device wasn't transmitting earlier,
我担心他遇害了 但两分钟前
I feared the worst, but in the last couple of minutes,
他又把耳机打开了
he switched it back on again.
他在车的后备箱里打滚呢
Now, he's rolling around in the trunk of a car.
这个 是实时的
Here, this is live.
拜托 你认错人了
Please, I'm not who you think I am!
我是演员 我叫加布·达斯科 求求你...
I'm an actor! My name's Gabe Darsyk! Please...
求你了
Come on.
好消息是 他还活着
All right, well, the good news is, he's still alive.
对 但他可能有挺大的麻烦
Yes, but he could be in an awful lot of trouble.
因为绑♥架♥者以为在后备箱里的是你
Right, because the kidnappers think it's you in the trunk of the car.
那个满脑子都是国♥家♥机♥密♥的超级间谍
The super spy with a head full of state secrets.
他们很可能会找个地方引渡他
They're probably taking him somewhere to rendition him.
也可能是过去我惹毛的人
Or it could be one of many injured parties I've pissed off
-他们利益因我受过损 -这份名单应该会很长吧
- over the years. - And I take it that's quite a long list.
我不能说谎
Well, I can't lie,
但事情可能会急剧恶化
but this could turn very nasty, very quickly.
哈利 你得救救我 求你了
Harry, you got to help me, please.
我们会的 别担心
We will. Don't worry.
你应该不知道他们要把你带到哪里去吧
I'm assuming you can't tell us where they're taking you.
我不知道
No. No.
他们没说 在这里面我什么也看不见
They haven't said, and I can't see anything from in here.
求你了 哈利
Please, Harry,
救救我 我可不想死
please help me. I don't want to die, man.
哈利 也许我们可以利用你们的通讯连接
All right, Harry, we might be able to use your comms link
来试着追踪信♥号♥♥
to try and trace a signal.
塔妮
Tani.
已经在追踪了
Yeah, one step ahead of you.
你们找到线索了吗
Hey, you got something?
是的 长官 按照你的要求
Yes, sir. Per your request,
我们获取了一份出席者名单
we have procured a list of attendees
是关于去年明尼阿波利斯市活动的
for last year's event in Minneapolis.
苏珊娜就是在那里拿到的那支笔
That's where Suzanne got the pen.
然后我们将这些名字与运管局记录
Then we cross-referenced these names against TSA records,
到瓦胡岛的旅行记录交叉对比
travel records to Oahu.
好 我们现在只是在碰运气
Okay, we're just playing the odds here,
但是我很肯定莫琳·唐森不只有凶手一个粉丝
but I-I'm pretty sure our killer isn't the only Maureen Townsend fan
-肯定会有其他粉丝去 -没错
- that would've made the trip. - Right again.
有四个人参加了去年的活动
There were four attendees from last year's event
又来到了这里听苏珊娜的演讲
that came here to hear Suzanne talk,
所以我们把他们的照片发给了苏珊娜
so we texted their photo to Suzanne's phone
让她看看能不能认出他们
to see if she knew any of 'em.
十五秒后我们就收到了回答
Had our answer in about 15 seconds.
她认出了柯林·汉森
Collin Hansen is who she ID'd.
他是个技工 没有孩子 一直没结过婚
He's a mechanic, no kids, never been married.
他来瓦胡岛有三天了
He's been on Oahu for three days.
他在岛上都用什么活动来消磨时间
I'm pretty sure we can guess how this guy's been whiling away his hours
并不难猜
while he's been on the island.
好了 我们走 我们得抓到这个家伙
All right, we got to, we got to grab this guy,
并且得快 免得他再次杀人
and quick, before he drops another body.
生意一定很兴旺吧
Oh, business must be good.
我听说你今天一直在四处走动
I heard you've been making the rounds today,
打听消息
asking questions.
我只有一个问题
Just one.
哈鲁在哪里
Where's Haru?
你看上去很担心
You seem concerned.
我不知道你那么在乎哈鲁
I didn't know you cared about Haru.
他是我的线人
He was my contact for information.
我很快就会给找你一个新线人
I'll have a new contact for you soon.
他在哪
Where is he?
我让他坐飞机走了
I put him on a plane.
他要帮我去日本处理一些事情
He's taking care of something for me in Japan.
日本
In Japan, huh?
没错
That's right.
那远藤呢 他也在日本吗
And what about Endo? He in Japan, too?
如果你对过这种双重生活感到有压力的话
If you're feeling the pressure of living this double life of yours,
一定要告诉我
let me know.
我非常乐意也帮你安排一架飞机
I'd be more than happy to put you on a plane, too.
我希望你给这辆租来的车投保了 哈利
I hope you got good insurance on this rental, Harry.
现在我一点都不关心这个问题
Right now that's the least of my worries.
-跟偷车贼一样飙车吧 -如果你坚持的话
- Drive it like you stole it, my friend. - If you insist.
根据加布的耳机的追踪情况
Okay. According to the trace on Gabe's earpiece,
他们还在移♥动♥
they're still on the move.
绑匪们正在穿过纳纳库利周边酒店 朝北开
Kidnappers are heading north through Nanakuli.
等等
Oh, wait.
看来他们已经到达终点了
It looks like their little drive's come to an end.
信♥号♥♥停在一个仓库外面了
The signal stopped moving outside a warehouse
看起来是在玛阿劳和玛希希交界处
at what looks to be the intersection of Ma'aloa and Mahihi.
好的 我打给火奴鲁鲁警局
Okay, I'll call HPD.
让他们在周界设立防线 在那等我们
I'll have them set up a perimeter and wait for us there.
请听我说
Listen, please.
我知道你们以为我是个藏宝库
I-I-I know you guys think I'm, like, this treasure trove,
或者以为我知道绝密情报之类的
like, of, like, sensitive intelligence or whatever,
但我说了 我只是个演员
but I'm telling you, I'm just an actor.
你们可以在网上搜我
All right, y-y-you could look me up.
搜索一下我 我毕业于辛辛那提大学
Look me up. I-I went to University of Cincinnati,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表