Has he shown any other symptoms-- headaches, nausea?
都有
Both.
而且他似乎开始失去平衡 会被绊倒
And he's, like, losing his balance, tripping over things.
好 没有检查我不敢肯定
Okay, well, I can't tell without running tests,
但听起来像是脑肿瘤引发的癫痫
but it sounds like BTRE, brain tumor-related epilepsy.
他有肿瘤
He has a tumor?
他很可能需要手术 但是现在
He most likely will need surgery, but right now,
他急需氧气
he needs oxygen badly.
你听到他的呼吸有多么参差不齐吗
Do you hear how ragged his breathing is?
我确定外面现在有急救员
Look, I'm sure there are EMTs outside.
如果你让我带他去那里
If you just let me take him there...
出去吗
Out there?
不
No.
不行
No way.
至少让她去救护车带个急救员回来
At least just let her go to the ambulance and bring one back.
我怎么知道我能相信你
How do I know I can trust you
你不会带着警♥察♥回来
and you won't just bring the cops back in?
我只是想帮助你的丈夫
I just want to help your husband.
好吗
Okay?
我保证独自回来
I promise to come back alone.
我保证
You have my word.
我是五零特遣队的亚当·西村 你是负责人吗
Hey, Adam Noshimuri. Five-0. You in charge?
-是的 -让我看下
- That's right. - Now, let me take a look.
怎么回事
What's going on?
看来是两名持枪歹徒 六名市民
Looks like we got two armed suspects, six civilians.
没开过火 据我们所知 没有人员伤亡
No shots fired. As far as we know, no casualties.
听我说 我非常确定
All right, listen, I'm pretty sure
我的一个或两个朋友在里面
a friend of mine is in there, maybe two.
歹徒表达诉求了吗
Have these guys made any demands?
我们没能取得联♥系♥
We haven't been able to make contact.
我们一直在打商店座机 但无人应答
We've been calling the store's landline, but no answer.
那可不妙
Well, that's not good.
我是诺拉妮·孔哈医生 现在出来
This is Dr. Noelani Cunha coming out.
我是人♥质♥之一
I'm one of the hostages.
别开火
Hold your fire.
别开火 各位
Hold your fire, everyone.
你 掩护我
You, on me.
诺拉妮 你没事吧
Hey, Noelani, are you all right?
塔妮怎么样
How's Tani?
她没事 没人受伤
She's fine. Nobody's been hurt.
但歹徒之一需要医治
But one of the robbers needs medical attention.
我出来寻求帮助
I came out for supplies.
青木
Aoki.
找急救员要一件制♥服♥
Get a uniform from one of the EMTs.
你跟她一起进去
I'm sending you in with her.
不不不 我保证会独自回去的
No, no, no, no, I promised I'd go back in there alone.
让我队员跟你一起进去
Sending you in one of my team
是我们现在解决危机的最佳机会
is our best chance at a resolution here.
她很慌乱 接近崩溃
Listen, she's panicked, okay? On edge.
如果我带人一起回去
If I go back in there with anyone,
恐怕她会一发不可收拾
I'm afraid of what she might do.
抱歉 女士 这里你说了不算
Sorry, ma'am. This isn't your call.
无意冒犯 警官
Listen, all due respect, Sergeant,
孔哈医生已经和这些歹徒
Dr. Cunha's been in close quarters
近距离接触几个小时了
with these people for several hours now,
而你们还没能电♥话♥和他们对接上
and you can't even get them on the phone, all right?
如果有人够格
If anyone is qualified to speak to
说服劫持者 那就是她
the hostage-taker's state of mind, it's her.
丹尼
Yo, Danny.
你的短♥信♥
Text for you.
请不要聊太多
Please just don't get too chatty.
一条一毛钱
It's ten cents a pop.
你看一看
Hey, you take a look at something?
这个人 今早从你家离开
This guy-- he was seen coming out of your house this morning,
拿着一束插花
uh, carrying a floral arrangement.
你之前见过他吗
You ever seen him before?
-没见过 -没见过吗
- I don't think so. - No?
那在其他地方呢
What about, uh-- I don't know-- anywhere else?
也许和你丈夫一起工作之类的
Maybe a work function with your husband, something?
抱歉 我很想帮忙 只是...
I'm sorry. I want to help. It's just...
-我对普林的生活不太清楚 -是啊
- ...I didn't know much about Prin's life. - Right.
他从不请人回来
He never had people over.
他从不带我去工作晚宴
He never took me with him to work dinners
或去旅游 所以我不...
or on trips, so, I don't...
我不明白你为什么会嫁给这种人
I don't understand how you ended up with a guy like that.
不是一直如此的
It wasn't always like that.
我们初次见面时就不是
Not when we first met.
我从波特兰来旅游
I was visiting from Portland.
我们一起参加了烤猪宴
We ended up at the same luau.
他当时...
He was...
迷人 风趣
charming, funny.
彻底让我拜倒
Completely swept me off my feet.
几个月后 我搬来陪他
Couple months later, I moved here to be with him.
普林之前说这就是命运
Prin used to say it was fate.
他在野猪宴前三周刚调任到瓦胡岛
He relocated to Oahu only three weeks before that luau.
如果他在孟买♥♥的任期没有缩短
So if his post in Mumbai hadn't been cut short,
我们就不会相遇
we never would've met.
为什么
Why, uh...
任期为什么缩短了
why was it cut short?
他在那待了八个月后要求重新调任
He'd been there eight months before he asked to be reassigned.
他为什么要求
Why-why... why did he ask?
因为他说孟买♥♥太热了
Because he said Mumbai was too hot.
太热了
Too hot?
从哪时候开始 外交官可以
Since when the hell do diplomats get to choose
因为天气对任务挑挑拣拣了
their assignments based on the weather?
更不必说 要求离开孟买♥♥
Not to mention, asking out of Mumbai
是一种奇怪的职业举动
is kind of a weird career move.
不是吗 印度应该是
Wouldn't you say? I mean, India is supposed to be
泰国最重要的盟友之一了
one of Thailand's most important allies.
对 搬到夏威夷对这个家伙来说是项严重的退步
Right. Moving to Hawaii was a serious step down for this guy.
我们一直在康姆西利曾经就任过的国家的
All right, look, we've been running this sketch of our suspect
人脸记录和数据库中
through facial rec and the databases
比对这张嫌犯的草图
from countries that Khomsiri was stationed in.
我们重点排查下孟买♥♥
Let's hone in on Mumbai.
对 还要看看本地报纸和事故报告
All right. Al-Also check, uh, local papers, incident reports.
他应该是在逃离什么
I mean, this guy was running from something.
只有我
It's just me.
没有警♥察♥
No cops.
好 这是咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
All right, this is midazolam.
它可以防止癫痫发作 但只是暂时的
It'll prevent seizures, but only temporarily.
他真的很需要去医院
He really needs to get to a hospital.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你不想进监狱
You don't want to go to prison.
我不怕进监狱
I'm not scared of going to prison.
我只是...
I just...
不能没有他
...can't be without him.
但你听到她说了 他需要做手术
But you heard her. He's gonna need surgery.
我们付不起
We could never afford that.
你们不需要
You don't have to.
如果你们自首
If you turn yourselves in,
囚犯可以接受医疗救治
prisoners get mandatory medical attention.
他可以获得需要的治疗
He's gonna get the treatment that he needs.
没人能独自经历人生
Listen, nobody goes through life alone.
每个人都需要有人依靠
Everybody needs someone to lean on.
于你而言 就是你的丈夫
And in your case, it's your husband.
现在看看他
Look at him right now.
他现在做不到
He can't be there for you.
但或许我可以
But maybe I can.
怎么做
How?
我会在你上法庭时告诉法官
I'll talk to the judge at your sentencing.
当我告诉他们你这么做的苦衷
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表