麦格瑞特家
你跟踪我多久了
How long have you been tracking me?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
请相信我
Please trust me.
离开这个国家
Get the hell out of this country.
我得摆脱这样的生活 史蒂夫
I have to get out of this life, Steve!
我失去了丈夫 孩子
I lost my husband, my children.
和我的身份
I lost my identity.
你根本不了解我的人生有多可恶
You have no idea what this life has done to me.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
莫库雷亚森林保护区
瓦胡岛
呼叫国王医疗中心
Calling King's Medical.
请注意 我们救入了一位一级伤员
Be advised, we are inbound with a Priority One trauma.
预计还有十五分钟到达
Eta 15.
他心跳停止了 我们要救不活他了
he's in asystole. We're losing him.
心跳骤停 注射一剂肾上腺素
He's going into cardiac arrest. Administering an epi shot.
慢点 放松 你没事了
Easy. Just relax. You're okay.
后面怎么回事
What's going on back there?
求救 求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
这里是救援机N939128R号♥
This is Rescue November-niner-3-niner-128-Romeo.
天堂执法者 第十季 第八集
丹尼尔·井上国际机场
地铁
最近还好吗 卢叔叔
Sup, Uncle Lou.
希奥邦 你怎么样
Hey, Siobhan, how you doing?
-我挺好的 -那就好 等等
- I'm all right. - Good, good. Wait.
你没别的行李了吗 一共就带了这点来
You don't have any more bags? That's all you brought?
这点就够了
Yeah, I'm good.
行 好吧
Okay, good.
这边走 来吧
Right this way, then. Come on.
再次感谢你安排这一切
Thanks again for setting this all up.
你入选了再感谢我吧
You can thank me when you make the team.
抱歉一切都这么仓促 希奥邦
Hey, sorry that, this is all so rushed, Siobhan.
我得动用点小手段才能促成此事
I kind of have to pull a few strings to make this happen.
不错嘛
Oh, it's cool.
另外 你♥爸♥爸
By the way, your father's
从你上飞机开始就一直在给我夺命连环打电♥话♥
been calling me nonstop ever since you got on the plane,
所以你帮帮忙
so please do me a favor,
今天事情处理完了就赶紧给他打电♥话♥ 行吗
hit him up as soon as we're done today, okay?
行吧
Yeah.
从芝加哥大老远飞过来感觉如何
So how was that long plane ride from Chicago?
我一直在飞机上睡觉
I pretty much slept the whole way.
今天把正事做完之后
Well, listen, you know, after you're done today,
你得在这留几天
you're gonna be here for a couple of days,
我们得 我们得做点什么
you know, we should, we should do something.
这里好玩的事多着呢
There's lots of stuff to do.
你之前骑过马吗
Hey, you ever been horseback riding before?
我们也许可以去骑骑马
We could probably do that.
我可不可以去看看你的工作
You think maybe we can go by your job?
我的工作 看那个干嘛
My job-- For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
看着应该挺酷的
Be kind of cool to see it, maybe.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
-没事的 我们不必... -不
- It's okay. We don't have to... - No, no.
可以的 完全没问题
Listen, we can do that, we can totally do that,
好吗 我只是觉得这事可能
okay? I'm j-- I just didn't think it'd be all that
没那么刺♥激♥ 就这样
exciting, that's all, you know.
不过邦妮 只要你想看
But, look, Bonnie, we can absolutely do that,
我们就去看 好吗
if that's what you want to do, okay?
我从没见过海
I've never seen the ocean before.
只在飞机上俯瞰过一眼
You know, except for on the plane just now.
所以你觉得这景色如何
So what you think?
挺美的
It's dope.
我本来想说"早上好"
I'd say, "Good morning,"
不过从你的表情看来 你的早上并不好
but I can see from your face that it's not.
确实不好 受害者们是急救员
No, it's not. Victims were first responders.
我们 我们还要等别人吗
Are we, we waiting on anyone else?
没人看见史蒂夫 我给他发了短♥信♥
No one's seen Steve. I've-I've left messages.
也许他听进去劝了
Okay, well, maybe he took all the good advice
让自己花点时间
and gave himself some time off
消化一下他母亲的遭遇
to process what happened with his mom.
又或者 正相反
Or, on the other hand,
他可以若无其事地继续工作
he could just show up to work like nothing happened.
老大
Boss.
你来了
You're here.
没错
Yeah.
没想到你这么快就会回来工作
Didn't think you'd be back at it so soon.
没错 我们完全理解 你不用来的
Yeah, we totally got this. You don't need to be here.
多谢关心 但我得回来工作
I appreciate the concern. I, I need to get back to work.
情况如何
What do we got?
两名驴友报♥警♥
Medevac was deployed in response
警方派遣了一架救援直升机去救援
to a 911 call from two hikers.
他们走的是一条偏远的丛林路线
They were walking a remote jungle trail
然后他们就发现一个男子昏迷在地
when they came across an unconscious man suffering
生命垂危
from extreme exposure.
急救队员正在把他送往国王医疗中心
Crew was inbound to Kings Medical
突然这位病人暴起
when the patient turned violent.
杀掉了两位医务人员 劫持了直升机
Killed two paramedics, commandeered the chopper,
在逼迫飞行员降落此地之后 就把他也杀了
forcing the pilot to land here before killing him as well.
通缉令发了吗
Oh, we put out a BOLO?
火奴鲁鲁警局发了 样貌描述来自
HPD has, based on the description given by the hikers
在树林里发现他的那两位驴友
who found him in the woods.
罪犯一米七二
Our perp's five-eight,
小个子 亚洲人 四十出头
slight build, Asian, early 40s.
好的
All right.
我也不太喜欢坐直升机
I'm really not a fan of helicopter rides,
但像这样杀掉三个人
but killing three people like this,
未免也太极端了
that's a bit of an extreme reaction.
是很极端 不过事出总有因
Yeah, it's extreme, but I guarantee there's a reason.
他不想被带去急救室
To avoid being taken to the ER.
没错 如果他被医院收治
Right. I mean, if he's admitted,
他的身份就有可能被识别出来
chances are he could be identified.
所以他是个逃犯
So he's a fugitive.
不管他是谁 我们都得找到他
Well, whoever he is, we need to find him
免得他杀掉更多人
before he drops any more bodies.
慈世平
Metta World.
美国职业篮球运动员 原名罗恩·阿泰斯特 2011年改名为慈善·世界·和平
(Metta World Peace,简称慈世平)
怎么了 胖哥
Sup, Fat Man.
-你最近如何 -一切都好
- What's good, baby? - Everything good.
兄弟 那位是...
My man. Hey, so is...
达娜·保罗 夏威夷大学女篮主教练
Dana Paul, head U.H. Women's basketball coach.
我跟你说过她会来的
Told you she'd be here.
剩下的就看希奥邦的了
The rest is on Siobhan.
-是啊 -她人呢
- Yeah. - Where's she at, anyway?
她在换衣服
Oh, she's changing.
马上就来
She'll be out in a minute.
咱先把话说清楚
Let's get something straight.
这事过了 咱俩就扯平了
This makes us even.
这才过了多久...
How soon...
多久个屁
How soon we forget, my ass.
你从99年就开始用这事来要挟我了
You been holding that thing over my head since '99.
我退役了
I'm retired.
主持训练才不是我♥干♥的活
Hosting workouts is not what I do.
最近我在做的只有
The only thing I do these days
在高尔夫球场上赢你的钱
is take your money on the golf course
-以及给我的戒指抛光 -又来了
- and polish my ring. - Oh, see there?
怎么啥事都能扯到你
Wh-Wh-Why's everything have to come down to you
和你那枚小小的总冠军戒指上
and your one lil' championship ring?
2009年-10赛季NBA总决赛 洛杉矶湖人夺冠 阿泰总决赛第七场关键时刻贡献三分球 获得一枚总冠军戒指
弗兰克·拉姆齐有七枚那玩意儿呢
You know, Frank Ramsey had seven of them damn things.
他可不会因此而大吹特吹
You never heard him bragging and just going on and on about it.
谁是弗兰克·拉姆齐
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表