放下枪
Lay down your weapons.
立刻
Now.
还有那把
And the other.
这个给我们惹这么麻烦的家伙是谁
Who is this man that's caused so much trouble?
关于今早的
There was too much talk
无线电通话太多了 我...
on the radio about this morning. I...
我提醒过可能会遇到伏击
I warned the men that we might be compromised.
-你没回答我的问题 -不
- You did not answer my question. - No...
这个人和他的同伙来杀了我所有手下
This man and his friends come and kill all my men,
但他没有要杀你
yet he will not kill you.
为什么
Why?
很奇怪啊 不是吗
So strange, no?
我杀了你另一个中情局朋友后
After I killed your other CIA friend,
我还以为问题已经解决了
I, I thought our troubles were behind us.
住手
Stop.
没关系
It's okay.
他可以看着你死
He can watch you die.
我是她儿子
I'm her son.
她儿子
Her son?
你是那个在帕拉米洛的漏网之鱼
You are the one we missed in Paramillo.
我很欣赏你的耐心
I admire your patience.
也很感谢你的坦诚
And I thank you for your honesty.
转念一想
On second thought...
妈妈
Mom!
你们可以相互看对方死
...you can watch each other die.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Ma.
战地包扎
Field dressing!
快
Right now!
没事的 妈妈 没事的
It's okay, Mom. It's okay.
别说话 好吗
Don't talk, okay?
别说话 没事的 有我在
Don't try to talk. It's okay. I got you.
有我在
I got you.
有我在
I got you.
好吗
Okay?
没事的
Okay.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, baby.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Ma.
华盛顿特区
阿纳卡斯蒂亚波林联合基地
冷静
Easy.
冷静冷静 放手 冷静一点
Easy, easy, easy. Let it go. Come back. Come on.
来 坐下
Come on, right here. Sit down.
坐下 来
Sit down. Come on.
来 回来 坐
Come on. Come back. All right, sit down.
你得签一下这个
You need to sign this.
不要误会
Just so you know,
舍伯恩在那个潜艇
Shelburne outfitted that sub
和露西亚的宾利上安装了窃听和追踪设备
and Lucia's Bentley with audio and tracking devices.
她一直在完成任务 直到最后一个
She stayed on target till the end.
她完成了她的工作
She did her job.
你母亲的死 请节哀 史蒂夫
I'm sorry about your mother, Commander.
-你好呀 -你怎么来华盛顿了
- Hiya. - What are you doing in Washington?
我只是
I just...
想来确保你回夏威夷 就这样
want to make sure you make it back to Hawaii, that's all.
说得通
That makes sense.
进来吧
Come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
"谢谢你曾经"
"Thank you for your past
"和现在为国效力"
"And present service to our country
"以及你坚定不移的对国♥家♥安♥全♥的守护"
"And your unyielding commitment to national security."
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
缉毒局的极高评价
Well, big score for the DEA.
两吨♥可♥卡♥因♥
Two tons of cocaine
不会流到市面上了 都是多亏了你
will not be hitting the streets now 'cause of you.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你妈妈的事 我很遗憾 史蒂夫
I'm sorry about your mom, Steve.
谢谢
Thank you.
局里 他们
The Bureau, they, uh,
他们取回了她的笔记本电脑和手♥机♥
they retrieved her laptop and her cell phone.
原来她已经在苏黎世开设了三个帐户
Turns out she had opened three accounts in Zurich.
其中一个是在小琼·麦格瑞特名下的
one of 'em, under the name Joanie McGarrett,
里面有五十多万美元
had half a million dollars in it, U.S.
还有两个是给你和你妹妹的
And the other two were for you and your sister.
里面还没有钱
Didn't have any money in 'em yet.
我想可能就是为了这个吧
Uh... guess that's what this whole thing was about,
确保你们生活无忧
making sure you guys were set up financially.
你还好吗
You okay?
你的"好"是指什么
Define "Okay" for me.
那天最后
You know, at the end of the day,
她想做一些有意义的事情
she was trying to do something good.
我多希望她能意识到 她只需要
I just wish she realized all she had to do
搭上飞机回家
was get on an airplane and come home.
你知道吗
You know?
那个女人离开我的生活的那刻起
From the minute that woman walked out of my life,
我想要的只是她回来
the only thing I've ever wanted is to have her back in it.
所以我还好吗 我不知道我是否还好
So, am I okay? I don't know if I'm okay,
但我知道
but I do know...
这一切都不是我们说了算
...that none of this is on our terms.
什么一切
None of what?
人生
Life.
我们从没能选择人生的模样
We never really get to choose how it's gonna look.
只能在事情发生时
Only what we do
选择要怎么做
with the information when we get it.
五零特遣队始于我安葬了父亲
This whole Five-0 thing started with me burying my father.
去年是乔·怀特
Then Joe White last year.
现在是我母亲
Now my mother.
我不知道我是什么感觉
So I don't know how I feel,
但我知道 人生不是我们说了算的 丹尼
but I do know that we don't get life on our terms, Danny.
人生有自己的路数 或者根本没有
It's life on life's terms or not at all.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
-怎么了 -床
- What? - The bed.
那...够两个人躺吧
That's-that's, uh... that's big enough for two people, right?
-不够 -我刚刚...
- No. - I just... I just did,
在一个呼噜怪旁边坐了十小时的长途飞机
uh, ten hours on a coach flight next to a mouth breather.
-你睡沙发 -史蒂夫
- You're on the couch. - Steve?
我睡沙发
I'll sleep on the couch.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表