你可以学到对自己的很多认识
You can really learn a lot about yourself.
就如我们学到了相信我们自己
Just like we learned to believe in ourselves
相信我们的"灵感" 我之前也说过
and trust our "Insties," which, as I mentioned earlier,
我们刚打破了这个案子的僵局
is totally how we just cracked open this case.
"灵感" 是这个吗
Instincts, huh? Is that what it was?
还是因为你们快"低电关机"了
Or was it that your stoke levels were getting low,
所以你们上来"充个电"
so you came up here to get blazed?
但你们没意识到门会从后面锁上
But you didn't realize that the door was gonna lock behind you,
所以你们在想该怎么下去
so as you were trying to figure out how to get down,
然后发现了划痕
you noticed the scrape marks,
看到了对面屋顶的梯子
saw the ladder on the other roof,
然后你们联♥系♥在了一起
and then you somehow managed to put it together.
这就是你们说的"灵感"吧
Is that what you meant by, by "Insties"?
你好厉害
Wow, you're good.
你刚刚揭开了
You just solved the mystery
我们如何揭开谜团的谜团
of us solving the mystery.
是啊 这真是超越了打击罪犯的一击
Yeah, that's meta crime fighting right there.
她才刚有点待见你们
Just when she was starting to like you.
真叫人失望
Total bums.
好吧
All right,
虽然是这样的情况
despite the circumstances,
但这还算数
it still counts.
我其实很震撼
I am actually impressed.
你的表情是怎么回事
What's happening to your face?
你是要哭了吗 他是在哭吗
Are you about to cry? Is he crying?
不好意思 你是在哭吗
I'm sorry. Are you crying?
我的情绪现在过于情绪化了
I'm just feeling super emotional right now.
我也是
Me, too.
来吧 好兄弟
Come on, my dude.
来抱一个
Give it up.
他是想让我抱他吗
Does he expect me to hug him?
-抱他吧 -没错
- Just go for it. - That's right.
来吧
Bring it in.
没有比拥抱更治愈的了
No drug like a hug.
是啊 真是让我的心都温暖起来了
Wow, yeah, that really warms my heart.
我为什么要从极视科技偷代码
Why would I steal code from Tropovision?
我在那工作
I work for them.
这根本说不通
That makes no sense.
也不知道你是不是装傻 偷走那个软件的人
Sensible or not, your login and password were used
用的就是你的账号♥密♥码♥ 朱莉娅
to steal that software, Julia.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我认为你是个真正的技术天才
I think you're a legit tech genius
是你构建了这个了不起的项目 但是
who came up with this amazing program, except
这家公♥司♥要夺走你的利益
this company's gonna take all your profits.
没错 与此同时
Yeah, meanwhile,
你的学生贷款正急需还清
your student loans are still sitting there unpaid.
所以 作为创新者的你
So, being the innovator you are,
给自己想办法开创了一个副业
you figured you'd innovate your way into a little side hustle.
你知道 我们能理解你的
You know, we get it.
拜托 如果我真的是个天才
Come on, if I'm such a genius,
为什么我要蠢到用自己的账号♥
then why would I be stupid enough to use my own login?
下载被偷代码的网络地址
Cyber decrypted the I.P. Address
已经被网络犯罪小组破解了
used to download that stolen code.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth, man.
不是她干的 你们看
It wasn't her. Take a look.
认识这是谁吗
Any idea who this is?
好了 朱莉娅
All right, come on, Julia,
看起来你之前说的都是真话
seems like you've been telling the truth so far.
那为什么现在开始撒谎
Why start lying now?
这是我父亲
That's my father.
他的名字是迈卡·瓦赫亚
His name's Micah Wahea.
12年前 我试图帮他戒毒
12 years ago, I tried to help him get clean...
但是他已经成瘾太深了
but he was too far gone.
他消失了 我就继续过我的生活
He disappeared... and I moved on.
几个月前 他再次出现
A few months back, he turns up,
戒了毒 很清醒
clean and sober.
他说想要为这么多年来的缺席作出补偿
Wanting to make up for all the lost years.
我说好
I said okay.
看来我还是不够聪明
Guess I'm not so smart after all.
朱莉娅 这是你父亲
Julia... that's your father.
你爱你的父亲
You love your father.
你当然会想要相信他
Of course you want to believe him.
只不过
It's just that, um,
有的时候我们愿意相信的
sometimes what we want to believe
并不一定就是事情的真♥相♥
doesn't quite line up with what's true.
朱莉娅 如果你父亲毒瘾复发了
Julia, if your dad has relapsed,
那么帮我们找到他
then helping us find him
这才是你能为他做的最好的决定
would be the best thing you could do for him.
门开着
Door.
迈卡·瓦赫亚 五零特遣队
Micah Wahea. Five-0.
安全 没看见迈卡
Clear. No sign of Micah.
而且从现场来看
And by the looks of things,
他是被人掳走的
he didn't leave willingly.
没错 被强行闯入的门
Yeah, we got a busted-in doorjamb,
翻倒的家具
overturned furniture.
还有新鲜血迹
And fresh blood.
看来我们不是唯一在追踪朱莉娅父亲的人
Seems we're not the only ones looking for Julia's father.
发布了对迈卡的通缉令
So a BOLO's out on Micah.
我跟邻居谈过话了
I just spoke to the neighbors,
他们说 在不到一小时前
and they said they heard shouting
听到了叫嚷声
coming from here less than an hour ago,
就是事故发生的时间
so this just happened.
看这个 至少一打他女儿的照片
Check this out. At least a dozen photos of his daughter.
我在他冰箱门上发现了戒毒互助小组的时间表
And I found a schedule for a drug recovery group on his fridge.
他看起来就是一个已经戒毒并引以为傲的父亲
I mean, he seems like a proud, sober dad to me,
而不是会利用自己孩子的人
not a user taking advantage of his kid.
也许朱莉娅想错了
Maybe Julia had it wrong.
但是他的确偷走了自动驾驶汽车的代码
Well, except he did steal the code for the self-driving cars.
是的 我猜测 不管这些毒贩是什么人
Yeah, well, I'm thinking whoever these dealers are,
是他们胁迫他做的
they strong-armed him into it.
卢 怎么了
Lou, what's up?
朱莉娅直接黑进了一辆毒品车的中♥央♥处理器
Julia has hacked directly into the CPU of one of the drug cars,
多亏了有一些捷径
thanks to some short cuts.
我猜这就是代码出自你手的好处了
Guess it helps when you write the code.
这些毒贩有一个仓库 里面全是毒品车
These drug dealers got a warehouse full of these puppies.
定位系统定位到位置了 史蒂夫已经出发
GPS gave us the location, and Steve's on his way.
好 把地址发给我们 我们在那与他们汇合
Okay, send us the address, we'll meet them there.
没问题 等一下
Will do, hang on.
我进去了
I'm in.
我的天哪 他们抓走了我爸
Oh, my God. They have my dad.
警♥察♥现在盯上我们了
Cops are on to us now,
所以我只会问你一遍
so I'm only going to ask you once.
你跟谁说了
Who did you talk to?
-我们得做点什么 -我马上回来
- We have to do something. - Be right back.
史蒂夫 他们抓走了她的父亲
Steve, they got her old man in there, man,
而且他们正在严刑拷打逼问他
and they've been working him over pretty good.
你们得快点了
You got to hurry.
还不想说
Don't want to talk, huh?
不要
No, no.
好吧
Okay.
你知道这是什么意思的
You know what that means.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
不
No.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
是谁在控制这辆车
Who's controlling it?
快把这玩意废掉
Disable the damn thing!
我们得把发动机打爆
We got to shoot out the motor!
我觉得我们废掉它了
I think we got it.
这辆车废了
The car's dead.
小心点 它有可能会再次发动
Careful, it could start up again.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表