弗利帕 你好
Flippa. Hello.
我们今天带了几位客人来吃东西
We have guests dining with us today.
当然 我们听说你们要过来了
Of course. We heard you guys were on your way over.
已经为你们都准备好吃的了
Cuz already has you all set up.
瞧瞧这些食物
Oh, wow, look at this.
为贵宾准备的新鲜美食
Fresh grindz for our VIPs.
不是给你们的 是给斯库特与斯基特的
Not for you. Scooter and Skeet.
-是斯基思 -嗯 对
- "Skeez." - Yeah, right.
我是铁粉 追了你们很长时间了
Big fan. Longtime follower, brah.
真的吗卡玛科纳 有多久了
Really, Kamekona? How long?
久到我知道他们
Long enough to know they got
在Instagram上有超多粉丝
the beaucoup followers on Instagram.
对了 这倒提醒我了
By the way, that reminds me,
今天的午餐免费
lunch is on the house today.
太好了
Awesome.
条件是我和你们俩合个影
As long as I get a selfie with both of you
-贴我的主页上 -看见了吧
- to post on my Insta. - Oh, see that?
大块头很明白的 眼球就是钱
Big man knows what's up. Eyeballs are currency.
因此我们也会回应你
Which is why we're gonna hit you back
自己来个跟帖
with a tagged post of our own.
好棒
All right.
来吧
Hit it, Skeez.
甲壳王国 看着不错呦
Crustacean nation! Looks good.
什么情况
What is it?
火奴鲁鲁警局在怀鲁阿有个凶杀案
HPD caught a homicide in Waialua.
史蒂夫想让我们去协助
Steve wants us to assist.
凶杀案 不错啊
187. Sweet.
祝好运 罪犯斗士们
Good luck, crime fighters.
我们发给鉴证组的酷车
So, CSU is up to their elbows
让他们忙死了
in this Hot Wheel we sent to 'em.
他们把车都查了一个遍
They've been going all through the car,
试图搞清楚是谁可能在用它卖♥♥毒品
trying to figure out who might have been using it to sell dope,
但他们目前仅仅是发现了些摄像头
but all they've found so far is cameras,
有好几个呢
and a bunch of 'em.
最有意思的是仪表盘上用来记录车辆内部的
Most interestingly a dash cam recording the interior.
这个很合理
All right, well, that makes sense.
毒贩通过它了解情况
Dealer gets to see what's going on
这样人就不必在现场了
without actually having to be there.
对 说到这个
Right, and speaking of that,
鉴证组还发现了一个很高级的
the CSU also found a pretty serious
无线电控制的发射器
radio-controlled transmitter.
那是好消息 如果我们能搞清楚控制半径
Oh, that's good news. If we can figure out the control radius,
就可能帮助我们缩小
that might help us narrow down
这东西运作的范围
where this thing's being operated from.
队长 先别急
Yeah, well, slow your roll there, Chief,
事情没那么简单
it ain't gonna be that simple.
这个发射器
This particular transmitter
使用超高频无线电线路
operates on an ultra- high-frequency radio link.
这玩意可以在
And this thing can be controlled
约240公里的范围进行控制
from as far away as 150 miles.
-所以毒贩可能在岛上的任意地方 -对
- So the dealer could be anywhere on the island. - yeah.
也可能在莫洛凯岛或考艾岛
Or Molokai or Kauai.
基本上发射器这条路行不通
Yeah, basically, this transmitter's a dead end.
我们会继续查那辆车
Well, we'll keep working the car,
也许会有什么发现
maybe something will come through.
-你有什么发现 -我们在车里发现的
- Hey, you find something? - Yeah. We got a hit on the prints
一袋钱上比对出了一枚指纹
from the bag of cash found in the car.
这帅哥是谁
So, who's this handsome fella?
科诺阿·安纳科尼
Kanoa Anakoni.
去年因持有毒品和故意伤害被捕
Arrested last year for drug possession and aggravated assault.
我想有人需要去给这家伙重新讲讲
You know, I'm thinking this guy may need a refresher course
假释规定
on the rules of his probation.
五零特遣队 退后
Five-0. Step back.
谢谢您的帮忙 阿姨
Hey, thanks for helping us out, Auntie.
顺便说一句
By the way,
你做的东西闻着可真香
whatever you're cooking smells great.
我在哪
Where am I?
我没干什么啊
I didn't do nothing.
你在拘捕时被车撞了
Your ribs are broken 'cause you got hit by a car
所以你的肋骨折了 记得吗
when you ran away from our guys. You remember that?
你可能记不起来了
You might not remember that
因为你脑袋后面还挨了一下
'cause you hit the back of your head, too.
那地方眼下恐怕也不是太舒服
That probably doesn't feel too good right now either.
点滴是为了让你能恢复神智
The IV is to help you sober up
这样你就可以跟我们讲讲你今天买♥♥的毒品
so you can tell us about the drugs you bought today.
不 我没买♥♥过毒品
No, no, no, I didn't buy no drugs.
10点16分 你发了个短♥信♥说
At 10:16 you sent a text message saying,
"来个8份的C
"One 8 of C.
皮考艾大街920号♥"
920 Piikoi Avenue."
应该是要了40盎司的什么东西
That's got to be an eight-ball of something
送到你家去
delivered to your home address.
对吧 我想是可♥卡♥因♥或者冰♥毒♥
Right? I'm thinking coke or crystal.
-我猜很可能是冰♥毒♥ -是吗
- I would think crystal, probably. - Yeah?
反正...
I mean... you know.
总之吧 两分钟后
Anyway, two minutes later,
你收到个回复 只写了"400"
you got a return text that just said "400."
而这正好是我们在有你指纹的袋子里
Which is the exact amount of money we found in a bag
发现的钱数
covered with your prints.
我们查了那个号♥码
Now, we traced that number,
但是个一次性的手♥机♥
but it went to a burner.
好消息是你在我们手里
So the good news is you're here with us,
你可以告诉我们
and you can tell us, uh,
这背后是谁在运作
who's behind this operation.
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
-不知道 -说实话
- Oh, yeah? - Honestly,
那个号♥在市面上已经有一阵子了
that number's been floating around for a while,
我才刚刚开始联♥系♥它
and I just started using it.
怎么联♥系♥
How does it work?
我也说不清
I don't know.
你把你要什么还有地址发给它
You text it what you want, where you're at.
一辆车会开过来 车窗落下
A car pulls up, the window goes down,
你把钱给摄像头看看
you show your money to the camera.
然后把钱放下 有个盒子就打开了
You put it down, a box opens up,
再把要的货拿走 就这样
you grab your stash, and that's it.
就像是给瘾君子们用的应用
So it's like an app for junkies?
活在现在可真好
It's a good time to be alive.
行吧 科诺阿
All right, Kanoa,
除非你帮我们做点事 否则我们就要
the next call we make's gonna be your parole officer
马上给你的假释官打电♥话♥了
unless you do something for us.
你们要我做什么
What do you need?
我们要你去买♥♥点毒品
We need you to order some drugs.
雷警官 刘警官 感谢你们的帮助
Officer Rey, Officer Liu, mahalo for the assist.
应该的
Yeah, of course.
杜克 他们是斯库特与斯基思
Duke, this is Scooter and Skeez.
我们见过了
Oh. We've already met.
他们俩这周之前跟着火奴鲁鲁警局来着
They were shadowing HPD earlier this week, no?
怎么样啊 老兄弟
Ah, what up, D-Dizzle?
受害人的名字叫玛丽恩·波拉尼
Victim's name is Marion Polani.
81岁
81 years old.
她的清洁女工早上发现的 报了警
Her cleaning lady found her this morning, called 911.
这样的房♥子 一定会有监控的
Building like this, they must have security cameras.
内部没有 外面有几个 在四周
Not inside but a bunch outside, along the perimeter.
我们正在查找
We're in the process of tracking down someone
能让我们看监控的人
who can give us access.
没有强行入室的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
看起来是她让凶手进去的
Looks like she let the perp in.
意味着她很可能认识杀她的人
Means she probably knew the person who killed her.
真冷酷
Harsh.
我要告诉你们的是受害人
Well, what I can tell you is that our vic
可以背对着凶手而不觉得有什么不自然的
was comfortable enough with her killer to turn her back on them.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表