Ah, yeah. Have him come to us so we don't make a scene.
队长 有件事我不明白
Captain, there's one thing I don't understand.
为什么梅菲尔德在杀了恰克之后还要待在这里
Why would Mayfield stay on the premises after killing Chuck?
这家伙是这个俱乐部的会员
The guy's a member here at the club.
他知道俱乐部很清楚
He knows the club's fully aware
所有人都在这里来来去去
of everybody's comings and goings around here.
当然
Of course.
如果他在杀了人后马上走人
It would have looked very, very suspicious
就会显得非常可疑
if he would swipe out right after committing murder.
他来了 梅菲尔德先生
Here he comes. Mr. Mayfield.
谢谢 祝你今天过得愉快 格罗弗队长
Thanks. You have a great day today, Captain Grover.
那是梅菲尔德吗
That's Mayfield?
-是的 -我在第一球台遇到过这家伙
- Yeah. - u202dI met that guy on the first tee.
他给我的名字不是这个
He gave me a different name.
泽夫 怎么了
Zev, what's going on?
费尔南多说有个电♥话♥...
Fernando said there was a call...
别想跑 别...
Don't-don't you run. Don't you...
不兴师动众也不行了
So much for not making a scene.
让开 你在干什么
Get out of the way! Hey! Hey, what are you doing?
过来啊 来
Coming through. Come on!
你不能开走它
You can't take that.
我是泽夫
This is Zev.
马上打开17洞的喷淋系统
Turn on Toro system on hole 17 right now.
梅菲尔德先生
Mr. Mayfield.
我不知道你为什么要跑 我们追你只是想
I don't know why you're running. We just wanted to
把你的三号♥杆还给你
chase you down and return your three iron.
对 稍等一下
Yeah. Hang on a second
我要给你戴上手铐
while I, uh, get these handcuffs on you.
这根三号♥杆真的很不错
This is actually a really nice three iron.
等等 这是什么
Wait a second, what is this?
这是怎么回事
How'd this happen?
别担心 我会告诉你
Don't worry, I'll tell you.
你看 因为我愿意用一大笔钱
You see, because I'll wager a large sum of money that, uh,
赌你三号♥杆上的压痕长度跟
the indentations on your thee iron
俱乐部会所的
are the same distance apart
冷冻室把手之间的距离
as the handles on the cryo-freezer
是相同的
back at the club.
这就是那根你为了瞬间冻住恰克而
The one you barred
用来封住门的球杆
in order to flash-freeze Chuck.
我不是侦探 梅菲尔德先生
I'm no detective, Mr. Mayfield,
但形势看来对你不妙
but this doesn't look good for you.
站起来
Stand up.
我觉得我们不能说这次调查是
I don't think we can say this investigation's
低调行事
flying under the radar anymore.
我同意
I would say not.
麦格瑞特家
别在屋子里跑
no running in the house.
伙计们
Guys.
-狗确实能很好地舒缓情绪 -谢谢你
- Dogs... dogs really are the great equalizer. - u202dThank you.
这不算什么 干杯
You don't know the half of it. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. u202dSalud.
对 布莱克一直想要只小狗 所以
Yeah, Blake's wanted a puppy forever, so, uh,
他肯定会赖在这里不走的 谢谢你们啊
I'm never getting him out of here. Thanks for that.
有点像丹尼
Kind of like Danny.
我暂时住在这里
I'm staying here temporarily.
对 你已经把东西都搬到
Yeah. You, uh, you've been moving your stuff
朱尼尔的房♥间里了
into Junior's room, though.
对 那是因为我不想每天晚上
I-- Yeah. That's because I don't want to sleep every night
把脸埋在艾迪的毛里睡觉 就因为这个
with Eddie's fur engulfed in my face every night. That's why.
别担心他发脾气
Don't worry about the angry outbursts.
那是他向我表达爱的方式
They're kind of his love language for me.
不 听着哥们
No. Hey, look, man.
不用担心 我离过婚
It's no worries. I'm going through a divorce.
我感觉就像回家一样
I feel right at home.
这不是件容易的事 兄弟
That is tough stuff, man.
虽然有点傻 但我还是想问你怎么样
It's a stupid question, but how you doing?
我现在不太好 但我觉得
I'm not doing good, but, I mean,
-总会好起来的 对吗 -也许 是的
- it's got to get better eventually, right? - Maybe. Yeah, I mean,
肯定会比现在更糟
you know, definitely gonna get worse than it is right now.
-好极了 -听着
- Oh, great. - u202dWell, look,
你现在一个人了 对吗 你会慢慢意识到
you're alone now, right? You-you slowly start to realize,
对你来说最重要的东西
like, you know, the one thing that meant the most to me--
你的家庭 现在已经破碎了 而且
my family-- that thing's broken up now, and...
对此你也有一部分责任
you're partially responsible for that.
所以你会很沮丧
So you're gonna get depressed.
你会没法入睡
You're not gonna be able to sleep.
我要说的是 你会受到很重的打击
The point is, you're gonna be a wreck,
但你要知道 那是件好事
but that's, you know, that's a good thing.
那为什么会是好事
Why is that a good thing?
它确实是件好事 因为
It's a good thing because, uh
离婚是一次创伤
divorce is a, is a, is a trauma, it's a real trauma,
而你也会从创伤中愈合
and, you know, you got to heal from that trauma,
只要你还没麻木
and as long as you're not numb,
只要你去经历那些
as long as you're going through
你必须经历的悲伤阶段
the stages of grief that you need to go through,
你就能挺过来 你会痊愈的
you'll come out of that and you-you will heal.
那样你就能当个好父亲
That way, you get to be a good dad.
对 那才是最重要的事
Yeah, that's the most important thing.
没错 这是我给你的唯一一条建议
Absolutely. And this is the only advice I'm gonna give you:
永远不要在孩子面前
Don't ever, ever disrespect your ex
不尊重你的前妻
in front of your kid.
千万不要 因为他们
Don't do it, because they...
他们静静看着一切
they watch and they see everything
他们会以我们为榜样
and-and-and they follow our lead.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
另外 我觉得你也没必要
And, you know, look, I guess you don't have to,
一个人承受这些
uh, go through this alone.
哪天你想聚聚 喝点啤酒
You ever want to get together, have a beer, you know,
就给我们打电♥话♥
give us a call.
伙计们 谢谢了 我真的很感激
Well, fellas, thank you. I really appreciate this.
我真的受益良多
I mean, this really helps.
也谢谢你给布莱克一次机会
And-and thank you for-for giving Blake an opportunity
去向查理道歉 谢谢
to apologize to Charlie. Thank you.
没事 孩子们打闹 自己和好 没事的
Oh, it's good, man. Kids fight, they make up. It's good. u202dYeah.
八岁孩子 他们的事那么简单 对吧
Eight-year-olds, they make it look so easy, don't they?
是啊 没错
Yeah, they do.
-你来了 -我的天啊
- There you are. - Oh, my God.
我天 终于见到人了
Oh, my God, people. Finally.
我听说你今天好好享受了一个人的时光
I heard you, uh, you had some real "You" time today, huh?
对 如果那就是大家说的"自理"
Yeah, yeah, if that's what people call "Self-care,"
那我一点都不想要那样
then I, uh, I don't want anything to do with it,
因为我需要人际交往
'cause I need human interaction.
-太好了 就是你了 -我可以交际
- Tag. You're it. - I'm a human.
看看这小孩
Look at this miniature human.
-跟查理在一起的是谁 -那是
- Who's that with Charlie? - That's, um...
-你又是谁 -这是Luke
- Who are you? - u202dThis is Luke.
-你好 我是卢克 -卢克 这是塔妮
- Hi. I'm Luke. - u202dLuke, this is Tani.
-幸会 -她是我们的同事
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - She's a colleague of ours.
你好
Hello.
-那是丹诺 -好
- That's, Danno. - Yeah.
我给你倒杯水
Let me get you a drink.
-好 -好的
- Yes. - u202dOkay.
你收到朱尼尔的信息了吗
Did you, uh, did you hear from Junior today?
对 他留了语♥音♥信息
Yeah, yeah. He left a voice mail.
我们听了很难受 他这么说肯定也不好受
That's a tough message to get. It's tough to leave, too.
听我说
Hey, listen, you know, uh,
他会没事的 有人陪着他的 好吗
he's gonna be okay. He's in great company, okay?
但你要是想谈谈 就
But, uh, if you want to talk about it, just...
我挺空的 你可以打给我
I'm available. You should call me.
好 谢了 我很感激
Yeah, thanks. Appreciate that.
-好的 -对我意义重大
- All right. - Means a lot, actually.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表