我猜是跟我失窃的车有关吧
I assume this is about my stolen car?
是的 还有些其他事
Yeah, well, that and some other things.
卡伦先生 这是我的同事史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Mr. Cullen, this is my colleague, Steve McGarrett,
而这位是刑侦部门的刘奎茵中士
and this is Sergeant Quinn Liu with CID.
很高兴见到你们两位 有什么事吗
Pleasure to meet you both. What is this all about?
我们调查过你 卡伦先生
Well, we looked into you, Mr. Cullen,
我们发现在90年代早期
and it turns out, back in the early '90s,
你开始你的房♥地♥产♥生意的时候
when you were starting up your real estate business,
你的杠杆贷款过高 急需用钱
you were over-leveraged and in need of fast cash,
所以你向迈克尔·李借了一笔钱
so you borrowed money from Michael Lee,
但你不知道他只是伊斯科·张的代理
not knowing that he was just the front man for Isko Zhang.
这真是太遗憾了
Which was a shame
因为张是个老派的高♥利♥贷♥头子
because Zhang was an old-school loan shark.
我的意思是 如果你少还了哪怕一美元
I mean, this is a guy who'd rather break both your legs
这家伙都会打断你的两条腿
than to see you even come up a dollar short on payment.
对你来说 不幸的是
And, unfortunately for you,
房♥地♥产♥市场暴跌 你破产了
the real estate market tanked and then you went belly-up.
张一定是认为这笔账永远也还不上了
And Zhang must've figured that loan was never gonna get repaid
因为几个月后
because a few months later
你的奔驰在你家门外爆♥炸♥了
your Mercedes exploded outside of your house.
没错 我们读过警方报告了
Yeah, uh, we-we read the police report.
那天 在那辆车里的理应是你
You were supposed to be in that car that day,
但是 很遗憾 不知为何
but, uh, unfortunately, for some reason,
你的妻子决定开车送女儿去上学 对吗
your wife decided to drive your daughter to school, right?
她们都死于那场爆♥炸♥
They were both killed in the explosion.
重点是什么
Is there a point to all this,
还是你们只是想打断我的晚餐 让我不高兴
or you just come here to interrupt my dinner and upset me?
重点是 先生
The point is, sir,
这件事不仅使你撑过了你人生中的难关
that not only did you make it through that period of your life,
还使你重新振作
you've kind of recreated yourself,
取得了如此巨大的成功
become this big success, yeah?
但是在这期间
But you were doing something else
你还做了别的事 对吗
during that time period, weren't you?
你在做计划
You were planning,
等待复仇的机会
waiting for the chance to get revenge.
机会终于来了
And that opportunity finally came up
十五年后 迈克尔·李出狱了
when Michael Lee was released from prison 15 years later.
这对我来说很合理
See, that makes sense to me
因为你最近的举动是 动用了你的人脉
because what you have done recently is use your connections
也就是你资助的创伤后压力研究中心
to the post-traumatic stress study that you-you financed
雇佣了几个受过军方训练的杀手
to recruit a couple of military-trained hitters.
你让他们袭击李
You turned them loose onto Lee
拷问他 拿到同伙的名字
to torture him and get the names of the accomplices.
不要忘了他命令他们杀了...
And don't forget he ordered them to kill all--
你记得的 你命令他们杀了四个人
You remember, you ordered them to kill all four guys.
我很遗憾听到两位勇敢的军人丧生的消息
I was sorry to hear that two brave servicemen lost their lives,
但是其他受害者
but the other victims,
佐藤和李
Sato and Lee...
短期内全夏威夷都不会有人替他们哀悼的
people of Hawaii aren't gonna be mourning them any time soon.
至于这套我雇佣了他们的理论
As far as this theory that I hired them to do what they did?
只是一套理论罢了
That's all it is. It's a theory.
但是事实是 我赌这个理论是真的
But here's the thing, I'm gonna bet on that theory.
所以我的这位朋友卢 他会给你戴上手铐
So my friend Lou here, he's gonna put some handcuffs on
将你逮捕
and then take you away.
转过身来
Turn your ass around.
韦斯·卡伦 因策划谋杀罪
Wes Cullen, you are under arrest
你被捕了
for conspiracy to commit murder.
大个子
Big fella.
-我天 -有什么好消息
- O.G. - What's good, baby?
杰瑞的欢迎回归派对都准备好了吗
All set for Jerry's welcome back party?
-是的 长官 -很好
- Yes, sir. - All right.
既然贵宾还没有到
And since the guest of honor is not here yet,
现在是提出关于账单议案的好时机
it's a good time to broach the subject of the bill.
好吧 账单怎么了
Okay, wh-what about the bill?
就是不希望美好的庆典
It's just that nobody likes to see a good celebration marred
被账单拍在桌子上的尴尬情形破坏
by that awkward moment when the bill is placed on the table.
所以今天你们哪位好心人想要承担费用
So which one of you nice fellas want to pick up the tab today?
你这个人到底有什么毛病
What in the hell is the matter with you?
每个人 包括你
Everyone, including you,
在这件事情上都应该贡献一份力量
is supposed to contribute to the cost of this thing.
杰瑞也是你的朋友啊 靠
Jerry is your friend, too, man. Damn.
毫无疑问 因此
No doubt. That's why
我大方地给全菜单打了5%折扣
I graciously extended a 5% discount on all menu items,
当然了 啤酒和红酒除外
beer and wine excluded, of course.
当然了 5% 很大方了 棒棒
Of course. 5%, that's very gracious, nice.
作为杰瑞的家人 兄弟
Hey, Jerry's 'ohana, brah.
这是我最少能做的
It's the least I can do.
你确实就做了最少的
Oh, you doing the least, all right.
六个人以上的派对
So with a party of six or more,
我们通常要加18%的服务费
we usually add on an 18% gratuity to the bill.
你们觉得没问题
Are you guys good with that,
还是想再多加一点
or you guys like add on a little bit more?
-机车不错 -谢了
- Nice Bonnie. - Thanks.
几几年的
What year is that?
72年
'72.
我只想过来感谢你
Look, I just wanted to come by and say thank you.
我听说你联♥系♥了我刑侦部门的前任上司
I heard you called my former supervisor at CID
为我美言了几句
and put in a good word for me.
虽然我觉得作用不大
Not that I think it's gonna make a difference.
你不是那家伙最看重的 你知道吧
You are not that guy's favorite person, you know that, right?
知道 彼此彼此吧
Yeah, the feeling is mutual.
我得承认 我有些好奇
I got to admit, I was kind of, uh, curious as to how
刑侦部的上士怎么会被
a staff sergeant in CID can get knocked
一路降到宪兵的位置上
all the way down to military police.
疯狂的是 看来你只需要
And it's crazy, it turns out all you got to do is
闯入一个军营
break into a barracks,
不服从命令
disregard direct orders,
并伪造少校的签名即可 就这么简单
and forge a sergeant major's signature. That's it.
-我解决了千古谜案 对吧 -没错
- Closed the case, didn't I? - Yeah, you did.
我相信你已经听说了
Uh, look, I'm sure you already heard,
但检方律师不会起诉卡伦
but the prosecuting attorney isn't gonna be charging Cullen.
因为觉得定罪的证据不充分
Doesn't feel like he has enough evidence for a conviction,
意味着接下去要靠我们来立案了
which means it's gonna be up to us to make that case.
我们
Us?
对 我们 我会尽全力
Yeah, us. I got to do everything I can
将卡伦绳之于法 这也是你的案子
to bring Cullen to justice, and it's your case, too,
我想你也该参与
so, I mean, I think you should be involved.
-希望你想参与 -我想
- I hope you want to be involved. - I do.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
这对我来说意义重大
That actually means a lot to me.
当然 听着 你都大老远过来了
Of course. Listen, you've come all this way,
不如 不如就留下吧
why don't you, uh, why don't you stick around?
来吧
Come-- come on.
刘中士
Hey! Sergeant Liu.
-真高兴你能加入 -叫我奎茵吧
- So nice of you to join us. - Please, call me Quinn.
姑娘得吃饭 这有什么好吃的
So, uh, girl's got to eat. What's good here?
就是 就是虾和蒜
It's all, uh, you know, it's just shrimp and garlic,
虾和蒜的各种做法
some variation of shrimp and garlic.
-去看看吧 -你们要什么吗
- So check it out. You'll see. - You guys want anything?
-不用 -不了 谢谢
- No. - No, thank you very much.
我问你 你干什么了
Let me ask you a question, what did you do?
不 不是和她 和布鲁克
No, not with her, with Brooke.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我给她发信息
Well, I texted her to see
问她是否想进行第二次约会
if she was looking forward to your second date.
她不回复 我就猜是你搞砸了
No reply, so I assume you screwed things up.
我没搞砸
Didn't screw it up.
我们要进行第二次约会
We're going on a second date.
一切都好 除了
It's all good, except, uh,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表