你怎么觉得我是新上岛的
What makes you think I'm new here?
第一点是 你的穿着
Oh, well, the outfit, for one.
我非常喜欢
Which I like very much.
很有品位 非常漂亮
It's very classy. You look fantastic.
但很有东海岸的感觉
But it's very East Coast.
你看起来像是 像是个白领
And you look like, uh, you know, you'd be gainfully employed,
但我们是在酒吧里 不是在办公室
but, uh, we're at a bar, not an office.
-谢谢 -所以我是这样想的
- Thank you. - So here-here's what I'm thinking.
我觉得你要么有了份新工作
I'm thinking either you, um, you got a new gig,
飞到这里来 还没开始新的工作生活
flew out here for it, it hasn't started yet,
或者是在你安顿下来了
or you-you know, you're doing, like, half-days
但你只上半天班
while you, while y-you get yourself settled.
我怎么样 温暖 热情还是冷漠
How am I doing? Warm? Hot? Cold?
我觉得你非常暖
Yeah, I think you're pretty warm.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以你像是个
So are you, like...
你是警探之类的吗
you're, like, a detective or something?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你能跟你说吗 能说实话吗
Can I tell you things? Can I be honest?
-请说 -我不是
- Please. - I'm not,
我还不确定要不要在这里待
I'm not too sure about this place.
不是 是这个岛
Not-- The, um, the island.
我懂的
Ah. I understand.
我刚来时也有同样的感受
And, uh, I felt the same way when I first got here,
但你会越来越喜欢这里
but it grows on you.
好 我会去相信
Right. I'll believe that.
刚刚真是...
That was, uh...
没错
Yeah, it was.
郑重声明[根据记录] 不是说
For the record-- not that, uh,
你有记录什么的
you're keeping a record or anything...
但是 我以前从来没做过这种事
...but, uh, I've never done this before.
我也没做过
Yeah. Me, neither.
那很好
Oh, that's good.
我不知道 如果你愿意 也许
I don't know, if you're up for it sometime, maybe
我可以带你出去吃个晚饭什么的
I'd like to take you out to dinner or something like that?
-带我去吃晚饭 -对 差不多吧
- Take me out to dinner? - Yeah, something like that.
好的 我 我非常乐意
Yes, I would, um, I would like that very much.
-那好 -好的
- Good. - Good.
我就..
Just, um...
你在干嘛
What-what are you doing?
我叫个来福车
I'm calling a Lyft.
你为什么要叫来福车
Oh, why you calling a Lyft?
我觉得我能送你回家
I think, I think I could give you a ride home.
你能送我一程吗
Oh, you could give me a ride?
你不用 你不用这样做
You don't, you don't have to do that.
我知道 我想做
I know, I'd like to do that.
而且我只喝了一小口酒
Uh, and I had one sip of that drink.
是 我知道 你不喜欢那杯
Yes. I know, you did not like that.
还行吧
It was okay.
看来我要坐陌生男人的车了
I guess I'm gonna get in a strange man's car.
你要坐上一个陌生男人租的中型车了
You are gonna get in a strange man's midsize rental.
一辆租的中型车
Wow. A midsize rental.
是的 但是它有一个很棒的
Yeah. But it came with a beautiful, uh,
热带空气清新剂
tropical air freshener.
这样吧 转念一想
Wow. Uh, you know, on second thought,
-我还是坐公交车吧 -不准说了
- I'll probably just take the bus. - Shut up.
-怎么了 -你想被抓吗
- What? - You trying to get busted?
我来确认一下是否通畅
Let me just make sure the coast is clear.
真是个外行
Frickin' amateur hour over here.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我不 我不想
Hey, I don't, I don't want to, uh,
我不想打探 但是 为什么去哈雷伊瓦
I don't want to pry, but, uh, why Haleiwa?
我不知道 我朋友住在那边
I don't know. Uh, my friend lives there...
还有她的丈夫和这些坏孩子一起
with her husband and these rotten kids.
我只是借住在那里
I'm just staying there
等我在火奴鲁鲁找到自己的房♥子就搬出去
until I can find a room of my own in Honolulu.
现在情况如何 找到怎么样
Uh, how's that going for you, the search?
很糟糕 糟糕透了
Oh, it's terrible. It's the worst. Um...
我上周看了一个地方
This place I saw the other week,
还挺不错的
it was pretty cool
因为它离贝尼·阿格瓦亚尼上的高中
'cause it's about a half a block away
只有半个街区远
from where Benny Agbayani went to high school.
好了 都停一下
Okay, stop everything right now.
你是在说90年代末的
Did you just name-drop
大都会棒球队的外野手贝尼·阿格瓦亚尼吗
late-90s Mets outfielder Benny Agbayani?
你想对了
You got that reference.
什么 我吗 我是支持夏威夷庞奇队的
Yeah-- Me? I'm-I'm-- the Hawaiian Punch?
我也在现场
I was at the game.
-不 你没有 你没有 -我有
- No, you were not. You were not. - Yes, I was.
-不 不不 -真的
- Don't-- No. No. - I'm telling you,
这是我见过的最疯狂的比赛
it was the craziest thing I've ever seen live.
真的 那 那太疯狂了
I'm telling you, it was, it was, it was nuts.
太疯狂了 我还以为要三振出局了
That's crazy. Thought it was the third out.
-对啊 -我就知道你是来自东海岸的
- Yeah. - I knew you were from the East Coast.
你是来自东海岸
You're from the East Coast.
好吧 我觉得你来自新泽西
Okay, I think that you are from... Jersey.
没错 我是的
Yes, I am. Yes, I am.
-我爱新泽西 -我也是的
- I love Jersey. - That makes two of us.
我来自马萨佩夸
Well, I'm from Massapequa.
很好 很棒的岛
All right. Strong Island.
但我爱帕塞伊克
But I love Passaic.
我最喜欢的姑姑住在那里
My-my favorite aunt lived there.
-好的 -那段日子最棒了
- Okay. - Yeah, it was the best.
我去看望她 然后我们一起看限制片
I'd go see her and we'd watch R-rated movies
我们再去罗密欧餐厅订香肠披萨
and we'd order sausage pizza from Romeo's.
罗密欧餐厅 你姑姑的很有品位
Romeo's. Well, your aunt has very good taste.
他看见我们了吧
He sees us, right?
抓好
Hey... Hold on.
我的天
Oh, my God!
麦格瑞特家
医生 非常感谢
Doc, hey. Thanks so much.
请进 请进
Uh, come in, come in.
我知道你不怎么上门治疗
Um, I know you don't usually do house calls.
是的 但听起来很紧急
Yeah, no, I don't, but it sounded urgent.
-它在哪里 -在厨房♥
- Where is he? - He's in the kitchen.
狭小封闭的空间 对吗 你说过的
Small confined space, right? Like you said.
对 很好
Yeah, good.
或许
Probably, it's...
如果我能一个人做初步检查可能是最好的
probably best if I conduct my initial exam without you.
只是因为狗狗们能感知我们的焦虑...
It's just that dogs, they pick up on our anxiety and...
是的 我今天是感受到了
Yeah, I got a little bit of that today. Yeah.
只是想告诉你
Um, just so you know,
最近发生的事 都挺奇怪的
uh, what's been going on lately, has been, uh, bizarre.
-它有点反常 -怎么会
- I mean, he's not himself. - How so?
-你什么意思 -它有点
- What do you mean? - Well, he's kind of s--
它有点神经质 它会 就像是
he's skittish and jumpy, he's, like,
时刻保持着高度的警惕
on high alert all the time.
你认识艾迪的 它平时很随意的
And you know Eddie. He's a relaxed guy.
是吧 现在 我都不敢
Right? I mean, at the moment, I can't,
我甚至不敢关卧室的抽屉门
I can't close a drawer in the, in the bedroom
一点声音都会惊吓到它
without him totally freaking out.
今天早上 门被打开了一点缝儿
And this morning, the door was cracked a little bit.
它就吓得冲出了门 它以前从没这样做过
He bolted. He's never done that before.
最后它冲到了卡兰尼亚诺公路上
He ended up in the middle of Kalanianaole.
为了把它从路上拉回来 我们俩差点都被车撞死
Almost got us both killed pulling him out of that traffic.
我先去看看它怎么样
Well, uh, how about I go take a look at him?
好好好 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
艾迪
Hey, there, Eddie.
还记得我吗 前段时间给你缝过针的
Remember me? Stitched you up a little while back?
好吧 也许不是段愉快的回忆
All right... it's maybe not the most pleasant of memories. Right?
我还以为我俩挺熟了呢
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表