当然可以
Yeah, of course.
抱歉 我以为我刚刚听见了什么
Sorry, I thought I heard something earlier.
我确定没什么 但是
I'm sure it's nothing, but...
要是我周围都是尸体 我也会被吓着的
I'd be spooked, too, being around all those bodies,
特别是在万圣节这天
especially on Halloween.
-你到了 一切安全 -我的天呐
- There you are. All clear. - Oh, my God.
尸体不见了
The body's gone!
谢谢你们过来 少校
Thanks for coming in, Commander.
忙碌的一晚 你打电♥话♥时
Busy night. We were on our way to another crime scene
我们正要去另一个犯罪现场 进展如何
when you called. Where are we at?
大楼还在封锁中 但我们已经完成了搜查
Building's still on lockdown, but we completed our search.
没有迹象表明是谁拿走了那个女孩的尸体
There's no sign of whoever took that girl's body.
坏消息是他们不只是断了电
The bad news is that they didn't just trip the power.
他们还破坏了摄像头
They also knocked out the cameras.
这下完了
Well, that's messed up.
自从她失踪起我就一直在追踪她
I've been following this girl ever since she disappeared.
-全岛都是 -是的 还包括杀她的凶手
- So has the whole island. - Yeah, including whoever killed her.
而现在他们看见新闻
And now they've seen on the news
知道拉娜的尸体被找到
that Lana's body has been recovered.
他们认为最好在尸检发现任何犯罪证据之前
They figured they'd better move quick before an autopsy
赶快行动
brings up any incriminating evidence.
她怎么样
How's she holding up?
她很难过
She's taking it hard.
你还好吗
How you doing?
不到两个小时前拉娜的父母还在这里
Lana's parents were here less than two hours ago
辨认他们女儿的尸体
to identify their daughter's body.
他们离开这里 以为能找到答案
They left here thinking they were gonna find answers.
然而 我只能打电♥话♥给他们
Instead, I just had to call them
告诉他们她不见了
and tell them that she was gone.
这太难受了 史蒂夫
It was awful, Steve,
一无所知 每天都在等待消息
the not knowing, the waiting for news every day.
他们说拉娜的姐姐连床都下不了
They told me that Lana's sister won't even get out of bed.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这跟你一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with you.
我就在这里 我应该和她在一起
I was here. I should have stayed with her.
这应该是由偷走拉娜尸体的人担责
This responsibility belongs to the person who stole Lana's body.
就是这样 诺拉妮
That's it. Noelani?
我们会出动警力 找到那个女孩
We're gonna go out there, we're gonna find that girl.
把她带回来
And we're gonna bring her back.
好吗
Okay?
好 有消息通知我
All right, great. Uh, keep me posted.
非常感谢 好的
Appreciate it. Will do.
-火奴鲁鲁警局在周边 -我可能有
- So, HPD set up a perimeter... - All right, so I think I got a...
-你先说 -你先请 我坚持
- You first. - Please, I insist.
-我坚持 -你知道吗 咱们别这样
- I insist. - You know what? Let's not do that.
尴尬的新同事之间的感觉
That awkward new coworker thing
对彼此这么礼貌
where we're just so polite to each other
听了对方讲的烂俗闲话之后卖♥♥力假笑
and trying to laugh at each other's terrible jokes.
好吧 我们是不是应该直接切换到
Okay. Should we just go straight
粗鲁而且有点厌烦彼此
to rude and a little tired of each other?
那就轻松多了
That would be so much easier.
好吧 我先来
All right, I'll go first:
我已经让火奴鲁鲁警局在伊迪丝家周围保持警戒
I've got HPD on alert in Edith's neighborhood for...
注意那个从地下室里跑出来的东西
whatever escaped from that vault.
没有对它的描述
Course, it's hard to issue a BOLO
很难发出通缉令
when we have no description.
这一点
Well, I might have a lead
我有线索 有个人也许能帮到我们
on someone who can help us out with that.
我和那个死掉的小偷的假释官聊过了
So, I talked to our dead thief's parole officer.
显然 他在为一个窗户安装工工作
Apparently, he was working for a window installer.
所以我给他老板打电♥话♥ 他和他的同事
So I called the boss. He and his coworker replaced a window
上周给伊迪丝换过窗户
at Edith's house last week.
所以你觉得他的同事可能是他的同伙
So you're thinking the coworker could be the accomplice.
他们一起看到了地下室
They saw the vault together,
觉得值得回去一试
decided it was worth a return visit.
我知道他的名字了 火奴鲁鲁警局正在追踪他
I got his name. HPD's tracking him down now.
卢 你们有什么发现
Hey, Lou. What've you got?
这听起来可能有点奇怪
Well, this might sound a little weird,
但是 那个把人锁在地下室里的女士
but, uh, the lady who had a guy locked away in her basement
可能有点古怪
might have been a tad eccentric.
我去询问了她的邻居
I canvassed her neighbors.
有些人已经在这个街区上住了超过25年了
Some of them been on this block for more than 25 years.
他们说伊迪丝几乎都没离开过房♥子
They say Edith hardly ever left the house.
你可以躲开你的邻居
You can hide from your neighbors,
但是你躲不开官僚机构
but you cannot hide from bureaucracy.
看看在公众记录里能有什么发现
Let's see what we find in public records.
对了 我和麦格瑞特谈过了
I spoke to McGarrett, by the way.
他告诉我 停尸房♥偷尸的事
Told me about that, uh, body-snatching at the morgue.
对 今晚真是奇怪 这是绝对的
Yeah, tonight's a weird one, that's for sure.
就庆幸万圣节一年只有一次吧
Just be glad Halloween's only once a year, I guess.
从现在开始 每年的万圣节我都要待在家
Yeah, well, from now on, every Halloween, I'm staying at home.
在前廊上撒一大碗糖果
I'm gonna toss a bowl of candy on the front porch,
把前门锁上 关上灯
lock the front door, turn out the lights
坐在客厅里 大腿上放一把霰弹枪
and be sitting in the living room with a shotgun in my lap.
我要变成死老头子格罗弗
I'm going full old man Grover.
记得提醒我离你家远点
Well, remind me to stay away from your house.
这太古怪了
Well, this is bizarre.
她在1965年高中毕业之后
After she graduated high school in 1965,
看起来伊迪丝就人间蒸发了
it looks like Edith went off the grid.
然后二十年后
Then 20 years later,
她的名字出现在了
her name turns up on the utility bills
她所住的那栋房♥子的水电费账单上
in that house that she was living in.
所以她这二十年都干了什么
Uh, so what was she doing for those 20 years?
很难讲
Hmm, hard to say.
塔妮和麦克斯还在这里转悠呢
Tani and Max are still poking around in here.
你知道他们是怎么说大房♥子的 很多秘密
You know what they say about big houses: lot of secrets.
要是我就不会碰那玩意
I wouldn't touch that.
天哪 麦克斯 别这样吓我
Oh, my God. Max. Do not do that to me.
对不起 我就是想提醒你
Uh, a-apologies. I-I was just trying to alert you
可能会有蛾子侵袭
to the possible moth infestation.
它们有时候把卵产在衣服上
They lay their eggs sometimes in garment,
而且它们很容易通过触碰转移
and they are really easily transferrable by touch.
很好 我猜这解释了
Well, good. I guess this clears up
她在公共记录上二十年的空白
her 20-year gap in public records.
看起来这个老伊迪丝是个修女
Seems little old Edith was a nun.
唯一的问题就是 什么促使她不干了
Only question is, what made her, uh, kick the habit?
可能和这个有关系
Maybe it had something to do with this.
驱魔和救赎的祈祷文
Exorcisms and deliverance prayers.
她还有一些圣礼
She also has some sacraments
传统用来展开驱魔仪式的
traditionally utilized for performing
被祝福过的盐
the rite of exorcism: blessed salt
印有1♥8♥9♥0年祈祷文
and a holy card with this 1♥8♥9♥0 prayer
还有圣·米迦勒的圣牌
to Saint Michael printed on it.
你们两个
You guys,
我们看到的是一个前任的修女
we are looking at an ex-nun
神秘地离开了修道院
who mysteriously left the convent,
把什么东西锁在地下室里
she's keeping something locked in the basement,
她在展开驱魔仪式
she's performing exorcisms.
你们看不出来吗
Do you not you see?
我完全看出来你要说什么了
I see exactly where you're going.
千万不要
Please don't.
《魔鬼圣婴》
Rosemary's Baby.
-天哪 -但是这个案子里 罗斯玛丽
- Oh, brother. - Except in this case, Rosemary
是个怀孕的修女 被修道院驱逐了
is a nun who got pregnant and was exiled from the convent,
她产下了撒旦之子
and who is birthing the son of Satan.
你可得了吧
All right, I'm-a give you a pass on this one.
真♥相♥是这样的
Here's exactly what happened:
这个老疯婆子绑♥架♥了一个人 然后
this crazy old bird abducted some guy, and then,
她把他锁在了水果地窖里
she locked him away in her fruit cellar.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表