天堂执法者
第十季 第九集
麦格瑞特家
好了 十六张椅子 够了吗
All right, 16 chairs. That all good?
其实我叫卡玛科纳准备了至少二十个人的饭
I actually told Kamekona to cook for at least 20 people.
好 那我再去搬几张
Okay. All right, uh, I'll grab a few more then.
好 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
-老大 -怎么了
- Hey, boss? - u202dYeah.
我记得我姐姐去世的时候
Um, I remember when my sister passed away.
假期有点...
You know, holidays are a little bit...
因为有时候你觉得自己能处理好
You know, 'cause-'cause sometimes you feel like you got
其实你可能处理不好...
a handle on things, and you-you don't really have a handle...
不是 好吧 我想说的是
No. Okay, what I'm trying to say is,
今天早上你说
just that, this morning, you know, when you mentioned that
你不会参加我们往常一年一度的橄榄球赛
you weren't up for the annual football game that we usually do...
对
u202dYeah.
这让我想到
...just got me thinking that, um, you know,
你要是觉得明天比赛有点不太合适
if you feel like tomorrow might be a little way too much,
你就跟我说 我会叫停
you let me know, and I'll pull the plug.
谢谢你 兄弟 我没事
I appreciate you, man. I'm good.
为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你这是...
You, uh...
发霉了
u202dMold.
什么
u202dWhat?
发霉 我家发霉了
Mold. I got mold.
水池下面发霉了
Looked under the sink. I got mold.
叫了专业人员去 我就过来了
Called an expert, comes over.
长话短说 我需要地方住
Long story short, I need a place to stay.
住六七天 最多一周
Six, seven days-- a week, tops.
我们之前也有这样的情况吗 你家发霉了
Have we done this before? You had mold,
然后你过来住在这里
and you came, and you stayed?
我不知道 我们身处热带气候
I don't know. I mean, we live in a-a tropical climate.
你有想过也许问题在于你自己吗
You ever consider maybe you're the issue?
不 不 我没这么想过
No. No, I didn't consider that.
我本打算住旅馆的
I was gonna stay in a hotel...
好 很好 你可以住旅馆
Okay, good. You can do that.
但我又觉得 我为什么要这么做
But then I thought, why would I do that?
当我的好兄弟家有空房♥时
Why would I waste all that cash
我为什么要浪费钱住旅馆
when my best friend's got an extra room?
不 你的好兄弟家没有空房♥了
No, your-your best friend doesn't have an extra room.
空房♥被我住了
I'm in the extra room.
你可以在沙发上睡几天
Yeah, well, you could sleep on the couch a couple days.
-沙发是艾迪的 -艾迪是只狗
- Eddie's couch. - Eddie's a dog.
可以任由你安置
Dog goes where you put him.
-他只是条狗 -艾迪 别 他...
He's just a dog. Hey. Eddie, don't... He doesn't...
沙发是你的
It's your couch.
听着 我当然欢迎你们来我家 这没关系
Look, of course you're welcome in my house, all right. It's fine.
但如果我家要成为团队成员的旅社
I'm just saying, if I'm gonna run a hostel for team members,
你们就得轮流做家务
I'm making a chore wheel.
我可不要为你们做牛做马
'Cause I'm not picking up after the two of you.
好
Okay.
我是麦格瑞特 嗯
u202dMcGarrett. Yeah.
不 我们马上来 马上来
No, we're on the way. On the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么情况
Hey, what do we got?
我们散个步吧
Let's take a little walk.
受害者叫乔治·帕克斯
Victim's name is George Parks.
据他儿子普勒斯顿所说
According to his son, Preston,
乔治出差提前一天回来了
George came home a day early from a business trip.
在进入家门时打给了他儿子 因为他觉得
Gets on the phone with his son when he gets in because he thinks
有人闯入了他家
there's intruders on the property.
他为什么没有打给火奴鲁鲁警局
Why didn't he call HPD?
显然那是他儿子的建议
Well, apparently, that was the advice that his son gave him,
但乔治对于如何对付入侵者
but, uh, George had other ideas about
有别的想法
how to deal with the intruders.
他去枪♥支♥柜里拿了一把枪
He went and got a 12 gauge from his gun cabinet.
-我猜不管用吧 -是的
- I take it that didn't work out so well? - It did not.
在晚上十一点半 乔治·帕克斯被杀了
At 11:30 p.M., George Parks was killed.
死因是后脑勺受到钝器伤害
COD was blunt force trauma to the back of the head.
与父亲失联后 普勒斯顿很担心
Having not heard from his father, Preston gets worried,
他开车回到家 看到尸体就报♥警♥了
he drives to the house-- that's where he sees the body calls 911.
好吧 发生什么了
Okay. So what happened?
因为他妨碍了盗窃吗
He interrupt a robbery?
是的 但不是你所想的那种盗窃
Yes, uh, but not the kind you would expect.
这种盗窃真是第一次见
Well, this is a first.
他们偷了树
They took the tree.
他们只偷走了树
They took the tree and nothing else.
小偷连室内都没进
The thieves didn't even go inside the house.
鞋印表明有四个人
The boot prints indicate a crew of four.
他们很狡诈
And they were smart about it.
给那些监控摄像头喷了漆
They spray-painted those security cameras,
所以没有昨晚的监控录像
ergo no footage from last night.
但为什么要偷树
But why would you steal a tree?
我猜室内一定有很值钱的东西
I mean, you got all this nice stuff inside the house, I assume.
-谁会偷树 -别看着我
- W-Who would take a tree? - Don't look at me.
这不只是一棵树 还是相思木
It's not just a tree. It's a koa.
它价值连城 从树干来看
It's highly valuable, and judging by the size of its trunk here,
我认为它的价值超过一百万
I'd say it's worth upwards of a million.
-美元吗 -相思木很珍稀
- Dollars? - u202dThey're very scarce.
国家限制伐木
The state restricts logging,
这只会进一步推高价格
which just pushes the price up even more.
对 因此相思木也叫"夏威夷黄金"
Yeah, that's why koa wood picked up the nickname "Hawaiian gold."
好了 先不说这种树
All right, let's put the ridiculous price
那荒唐的价格了
of this tree on the side for a second.
显然在街上是看不到这棵树的
Obviously, you couldn't see this thing from the street.
所以我认为盗窃者之前来过这里
So I imagine whoever did this has been on the property before.
你们有调查他们家的佣人或者其他家庭成员吗
Have you, uh, started looking into staff or, uh, extended family?
有 我也希望就这么简单
Yeah, I wish it was that simple,
因为据他的孩子们所说
because according to the kids,
在乔治住在这里的五十多年中
George had hundreds of parties and fundraisers here
他举办过数百场派对和募捐活动
over the 50-plus years he lived at the house.
好吧 所以岛上有一半的人都知道这棵树
Okay, so half the island knows about this tree.
是啊 幸好每年
Yeah, and it's a really good thing
都有感恩节
Thanksgiving happens every year,
因为我觉得今年的感恩节
because I don't think we're gonna
我们应该赶不回去了
make it home in time for this one.
鉴证组还在搜查
All right, so CSU's still processing,
但目前为止 没有证据能帮我们确定凶手的身份
but so far, no forensics to help us I.D. our killers.
好 与此同时 窃贼不会
All right, look, in the meantime, you don't steal
在没有处置计划的情况下偷这么大棵树
something like that without a plan in place to move it.
所以我们看看能否找到潜在的买♥♥家
So let's see if we can find potential buyers.
马上查
On it.
是我妈打来的
Uh, it's my mom.
接吧
Go ahead.
妈妈
Hello?
什么 什么时候
What? When?
冷静点 妈妈
All right, ca-- calm down, Mom.
我稍后再打给你
All right. Let me call you right back.
-她还好吗 -我父母家刚刚遭窃了
- She all right? - u202dMy parents' house just got robbed.
快去 带上塔妮
Go. Take Tani with you.
你确定吗 我们还有案子
u202dYou sure? We have a case.
没关系 我让卢和奎茵过来
u202dIt's fine. Lou and Quinn can jump on.
去帮你父母
Just go look after your parents
有什么需要就打电♥话♥
and call us if you need anything.
- 确保他会打电♥话♥ 好吗 -好的
- Make sure he calls, all right? - Yeah.
-走吧 -有什么事情告诉我
- Come on. - u202dLet me know.
各位 我知道你们现在
Look, guys, we know the last thing
不想回答问题
you probably want to do right now is answer questions,
但重要的是
but the bottom line is,
凶手知道你们的父亲要出城
whoever did this knew that your father was gonna be out of town.
所以除了你们三个
Okay? So, besides the three of you,
还有谁知道他的行程安排
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表