我是火奴鲁鲁警局空中支援队3E号♥机
This is Eagle 3, HPD Air Support.
我们在追捕一辆肇事逃逸致人死亡的车
We have eyes on a 10-80 that committed a vehicula homicide,
它正在帕洛洛大街上朝海边开去
heading makai on Palolo Avenue.
我们是2B727 正追捕中
This is 2-Bravo 727 in pursuit.
嫌犯在漂移式驾车 速度已超过...
Suspect's driving erratically and at speeds in excess of...
他刚闯过一个停车标志
He just blew another stop sign.
727 收到 请更新位置
727, copy. Please update position.
嫌犯正在往东转向卡奥街
Suspect now turning eastbound on Kaau Street.
等等 更正
Wait. Correction.
他在普克勒勒街上 又在向海边开
He's now turning makai again on Pukelele.
空中支援队请求支援
Air support requesting backup.
我们已达到最低剩油量
We're at bingo fuel.
我是153C 围堵他们
This is 153 Central. PIT 'em.
围堵已就绪 153
10-4 on the PIT maneuver, 153.
好 准备包围
All right, move in.
司机 慢慢打开车门
Driver, open the door slowly.
将手举过头顶走出来
Exit with your hands above your head.
立刻从车里出来
Get out of the car now.
举起手
Hands where we can see them.
掩护他
Cover him.
司机 开门
Driver, open the door.
五零特遣队总部
请进 先生们
Gentlemen.
瞧瞧 兄弟们 五零特遣队总部
Check it, my dudes, Five-0 HQ.
这里就像是蝙蝠洞
It's like the Batcave up in here.
是的 克里斯蒂安·贝尔的蝙蝠洞
Yeah, the Christian Bale Batcave.
《蝙蝠侠黑暗骑士三部曲》
-不是那种傻气的老式洞穴 -太对了
- Not that goofy old-school one. - Oh, so true.
你们好
How you doing, guys?
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校 欢迎
I'm Commander Steve McGarrett. Welcome.
很酷 少校
Oh, very cool, sir.
你想对斯库特与斯基思的粉丝们
Anything you want to say to the fans
说些什么吗
of Scooter and the Skeez?
有 你们不能在这里摄影
Yeah, you can't film in here.
-没问题 -我们的错
- Totes get it. - Our bad.
-少校 -什么事
- Commander. - Yes.
您已经声名远扬
Your reputation precedes you.
您就是我们这里的传奇
You are, like, a legit legend around here.
我们今天跟随您而获得的知识
The knowledge we soak up from shadowing you today
肯定能让我们的招聘视频大受欢迎
will for sure level up our recruitment video.
我很感谢 伙计们
Well, I really appreciate that, guys.
非常感谢 但不巧的是
Thank you very much. Unfortunately,
我今天不能带着你们
uh, I can't shadow with you guys today.
你们会跟着我的同事
You will be with my colleagues,
-塔妮·雷警官 -你们好
- Officer Tani Rey... - Hello.
和刘奎茵警官
...and Quinn Liu.
我相信你们会发现她们博学多才
I think you'll find they're both very knowledgeable,
专业又很耐心 是吧
very professional, and very patient, right, guys?
-是的 -绝对的
- Yes. - Oh, legit.
那么我就先离开了
So, I'm gonna leave you guys.
祝你们今天过得愉快 稍后见 好吗
Have a great day. I'll see you later. All right?
好 你是年轻人沟通高手
Okay, well, you're the millennial whisperer.
你先开始吧
Lead the way.
好的 斯库特和斯基思
Okay. Scooter and Skeez,
州长雇你俩来为火奴鲁鲁警局
the governor hired you to make a recruitment video
制♥作♥招聘视频 我们今天就是为你们服务了
for the HPD, and apparently we're at your disposal today.
在我们开始前你俩有什么问题吗
So, do you have any questions before we start?
-我有一个 -好的
- I got one. - Okay.
我们睡过头了 还没有吃早饭
We kind of overslept, haven't gotten our nosh on yet.
你们知道附近有啥好的早午餐店吗
Do you guys know any good brunch spots around here?
年轻人沟通高手
Millennial whisperer?
好的 那么我们去吃点小吃吧
All right, then, let's go munch on some grindage.
真体贴
Sweet.
开始说吧 让我忙起来
So, go ahead, make my morning.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
监视卡利西某毒品交易高发区的警员们
Officers surveilling a high-traffic narcotics area
发现了一辆可疑车辆
in Kalihi spotted a suspicious vehicle.
他们准备让其停车的时候 车子启动了
When they tried to pull it over, it took off,
闯过一个路口 撞死了一个行人
blowing through an intersection and killing a pedestrian.
帕特丽夏·马丁 当地老师
Patricia Martin, local teacher.
杜克正在发布通告
Duke's handling the notification.
司机被拘留了吗
Is the driver in custody?
正要说这个呢
Yeah, about that.
没人驾驶这辆车
So no one's driving.
这是啥 机器人启示录吗
What is this, the robot apocalypse?
其实是自动驾驶汽车装了
Well, actually, autonomous vehicles have
自动防故障装置 所以能被远程控制
a fail-safe in place so they can be controlled remotely.
这被称为"遥操作"
It's called teleoperations.
我们认为这是这辆车被♥操♥控的方式
We think that's how this car was being steered.
是 我知道的 但这个技术
Yeah, I know about it, but that technology
还没被允许合法上路
is not street legal.
所以这辆车最开始在路上行驶是要做什么
So what's the car doing on the road in the first place?
不知道 牌照是假的
Nah, the plates are fake
车辆识别码也被抹去了
and the VIN's been filed off.
那个把车送出去的人很聪明
And whoever sent it out into the wild
不会在车上留下任何痕迹
was smart enough not to leave any prints on it.
是的 我在前座一个盒子里发现了这个
Yeah, then I found this in a box on the front seat
里面有四百美元
with 400 bucks inside.
好吧
Aha. Okay.
所以这里有一辆远程操控的汽车
So you got a remote-controlled car
它穿过了一个毒品交易高发区
that goes through a high-traffic drug area.
车上有四百美元 你们能把这些联♥系♥起来吗
Comes out with $400. Can you connect the dots?
是的 我觉得这像是
Yeah, I mean, it looks to me like
某位精通科技的毒贩找到了
some tech-savvy drug dealers have found a way
降低自己人背叛风险的一种方法
to mitigate the risk of their own guys ratting on them.
聪明 我懂了
Smart. I get it.
只不过现在有人死了
Except now someone's dead,
而他们可能会做出
and now they're on the hook
很多毒品交易之外的坏事
for a lot more than drug trafficking.
是的 问题是 是谁在操纵
Yeah. The question is, who's behind the controls?
很抱歉之前在你们办公室摄影
Sorry about before, filming inside your office.
那是因为我们要不停地喂养野兽
It's just that we constantly got to feed the beast.
野兽吗
The beast?
我觉得他们是在说油管网
I think they mean YouTube.
我们粉丝对视频内容的要求很疯狂
Our fans' demand for content is insane.
稍微滞后一秒 我们就会被
You slow down for a second, you get trampled
我们的那些观看者所践踏
by whoever's coming up behind you.
-听起来压力很大 -压力山大
- Sounds stressful. - Mad stressful.
我昨晚都没有睡够八小时
I barely got eight last night.
失眠是沉默的杀手
Insomnia is a silent killer.
可能不像我们表现出来的样子
Look, it may not seem like it,
我们对待工作很认真的
but we take our work seriously.
能留住那些四秒注意力的青少年中的62%
62% retention among teens with four-second attention spans
就意味着火了
is straight fire.
我们可能看起来像两个愣头青
We may look like a couple of dumb kids...
从没这样觉得
Never crossed my mind.
但要看起来不费力 我们必须很努力
...but it takes effort to look this effortless.
就拿这次招聘视频来说吧
Take this recruitment video for example.
要是拍砸了 那我们就失去了关注
Say it sucks. Then we lose eyeballs,
也就会失去金钱
which means we lose dollars
然后就会让我们的州长失望
and then let down your governor.
而你们可能会失去下一代的年轻好警员
And you-- maybe you lose the next great young recruit.
可能整个警局就会受影响
And maybe the police force suffers.
人们就会更容易受伤害
And maybe people get hurt.
我是指 我并不想说
I mean, I don't want to say
我们在拯救大家的生命 但...
we're saving lives out here, but...
对的
Yeah.
你们以前肯定不会这样想
Bet you hadn't thought about it that way before.
是的 你们说得对
Nope. You are right.
我们还真的没有这样想过
We have never thought about it that way.
下一位
Next.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表