Who Frank Ramsey?
弗兰克·拉姆齐
Frank Ramsey?
篮球第六人鼻祖
The first NBA sixth man,
篮球第六人即队伍中的超强替补 实力往往不在首发阵容之下 弗兰克·拉姆齐是历史上第一位篮球第六人
之前是凯尔特人队的球员
used to play for the Celtics back in the day?
你是说篮球刚发源的时候吗
You mean back when they had peach baskets?
弗兰克·拉姆齐主要活跃在上世纪四五十年代 他于196♥4♥年退役
你这个老古董
Man, you old.
酷
Cool.
慈世平
Metta World Peace.
你就这反应吗 他这名字不要太酷
Really? He's got a dope name,
而且他是个全明星
plus he's an All-Star,
年度最佳防守球员 他还有枚总冠军戒指
a Defensive Player of the Year, and he got a ring.
那他不就好棒棒
Big whoop.
弗兰克·拉姆齐有七枚戒指呢
Frank Ramsey had seven rings.
谁
Who?
是吧 希奥邦
Exactly. Siobhan,
你不如先热热身
why don't you go get some stretching in,
咱们来几轮 如何
we gonna run some drills, that's cool?
好
Cool.
您何不找个地方坐下
And why don't you go sit your fat ass down somewhere
然后乖乖闭嘴
and keep quiet?
山谷超♥市♥
五零总部
这是根据那两名驴友的描述
This is the composite based on
所合成的图像
the description that the two hikers gave.
搜索范围很广 并且目前为止一无所获
It's gone out wide, and so far nothing.
鉴证组没有在直升机里发现任何指纹
CSU didn't get any hits on any of the prints
以及DNA
or DNA from the chopper.
我也查过了国际刑♥警♥和跨部门通告
I also checked Interpol and interagency alert notices.
没有符合该嫌犯外貌描述的人
Nothing matching our suspect's description.
所以目前
So right now
我们无法确定此人的身份及其来处
we don't know who this guy is or where he came from.
我不懂 这家伙身处丛林中
Here's what I don't understand: this guy is in one of the most
最偏最险的地区之一
remote and challenging areas of the jungle
但他却穿的像是要去参加一个泳池派对
and he's dressed like he's going to a pool party.
没错 如果他是个逃犯
Right, because if he is a fugitive,
他会选择一个绝佳地点
he picked a great spot
来逃避当局追捕
to hide from the authorities.
但我们所掌握的信息也很有限
But the truth is we don't have a lot to go on.
先用手头已有的资料开始查吧
We're gonna work with what we do have, right,
目前我们所知的也只有直升机找到他的地点
which right now is the location of that airlift.
你和朱尼尔 你俩去那
You and Junior, you guys head out there.
把艾迪带上 看看你们能不能发现踪迹
Take Eddie with you, all right? See if you can pick up a trail
并且搞清楚那些人到底
and find out what the hell these guys are doing
-在丛林之中做什么 -收到
- in the middle of the jungle. - Copy.
塔妮·雷
Tani Rey.
我们马上到
We'll be right there.
杜克 怎么回事
Hey, Duke. What happened?
顾客走进商店
Shopper came in the store
发现店员倒在血泊之中
and found the clerk in a pool of blood.
受害人已经死亡大约两小时
Vic's been dead about two hours.
死因是钝器重击致死
COD was blunt force trauma.
凶器是雪景水晶球 还挺有节日气氛
With a snow globe, how festive.
那些店内的监控摄像头应该还能用吧
Please tell me those store cameras are working.
我们得赶快截出犯人的图像
We gotta get this image out there quickly.
把图像在数据库里搜索比对
Okay, let's run it through the databases.
也许面部识别会有结果
Hopefully we'll get a hit on facial rec.
看看 嫌犯拿了部一次性手♥机♥
Oh, look at that. Our perp took a burner.
店里的每件商品
Okay. Every item in stores like these
都被登记在存货清单上
is logged into their inventory,
如果我们能搞清楚丢的是哪部手♥机♥
so if we can figure out which cell phone is missing,
我们就可以查到那个号♥码 并且确定
we can get up on that number and track who our perp
-嫌犯试图联络的对象 -好主意
- is trying to contact. - That's an excellent call.
好的 希奥邦 最后一球
Okay, Siobhan, last one.
冲我来 留点空档 投个三分
Come at me, create some space, drop a three.
来吧
Let's go.
没门儿
Nope!
你现在就打算放弃了吗
You gonna quit now?
把球给我
Give me the rock.
你以为你很快吗
You think you're quick?
我可是一点都没喘
I ain't even breathing hard.
来这招...
Give me that...
你得去补篮
You got to follow your shot.
耶
Ha! Yeah!
耶...
Yeah...
你竟然真的做到了 太棒了
I can't believe you did that. That was incredible.
你好 希奥邦
Hi, Siobhan.
我是夏威夷大学的达娜·保罗教练
I'm Coach Dana Paul from U.H.
你刚刚表现不错
Nice work out there.
多谢教练夸奖
Thanks, Coach.
行了
Okay,
邦妮 你何不去冲个澡收拾收拾
Bonnie, why don't you go get showered and everything
我来跟教练谈谈 好吗 去吧
and I'll speak to the coach, okay? Yeah.
你记好了 这下咱俩...
Just remember. This makes us...
是 我知道 咱俩扯平了 咱...
Yeah, I know. We're even. We...
你真的很厉害
That was dope.
现在 告诉我那不值得
Now, tell me that wasn't worth it.
绝对不值
Definitely.
顺便一提
Hey, by the way,
你真的有必要
did you really have to go
对我家小姑娘使出十成功力吗
full Metta World Peace on my girl out there?
拜托 老兄 篮球即生命
Come on, man. Ball is life, baby.
以及 她够强
And besides, she's tough enough.
她能承受的
She can handle it.
多谢了 世平
I appreciate you, World Peace.
高尔夫球场再见 胖哥
See you on the golf course, Fat Man.
多带点钱哦
Bring plenty of money.
兔崽子
Wise-ass.
实话实说 格罗弗队长
I've got to be honest with you, Captain Grover.
希奥邦是位很特别的球员
Siobhan's a special player.
她真的很特别
A very special player.
夏威夷大学很乐意接纳她成为校队一员
And we'd love to have her here at U.H.
但是...
But...?
有个问题
There is a concern.
并且这不是什么无关紧要的小问题
And it's not insignificant.
那么 您说来听听吧
Okay, let's, let's hear it.
所以 他们不要我是吗
So, they don't want me?
邦妮 你为什么会这样想
Bonnie, now, why in the world would you think that?
看上去你有坏消息要告诉我
Looked like you had bad news.
不 亲爱的 不是的
No, sweetheart. No.
你很棒
You were incredible.
教练说她从未见过你这样的球员
The coach says she's never seen a player like you ever.
而且事实上
Okay? And as a matter of fact,
她想给你提供一份夏威夷大学的全额奖学金
she's talking about giving you a full ride at U.H.
-你是说奖学金吗 -是的
- Like, a-a scholarship? - Yeah.
但你在你家那边干过一件事
But there is the matter of the thing back home,
于是保罗教练
and Coach Paul,
她想知道
well, she's wondering whether or not
你是不是真的很想要这些
you really want it bad enough.
说实话 邦妮 每个人心里
And quite frankly, Bonnie, I mean that is the question
- 都有这个疑问 -事情不是你想的那样
- that's on everybody's mind. - It's not like how you think.
希奥邦
Siobhan.
你知道咱们这样的人
You know that people that come from where we come from
很少能有机会去做求生之外的事
barely get one, let alone two chances at doing
更别提第二次机会
anything more than just surviving.
-你以为我不知道吗 -那你为什么
- You think I don't know that? - Well, then, why the hell
要去做那些事情
would you do what you did?
你是全国最好的高中女篮球员
You are the number one high school player in the nation.
结果你去跟一些女生打架
And you end up getting in a-a fight with some girl
搞得自己被开除 甚至没能毕业 为什么
and getting expelled and not graduating? Why?
我说了 事情不是你想的那样
I told you, it's not like how you think.
希奥邦
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表