把人带出那栋楼
out of this building before she gets there.
走
Let's go.
上上上
Go, go, go.
先生 请立刻进屋锁上门
Sir, go back inside and lock your door now.
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
在松 别来无恙啊
Jae-Sung, annyeong.
看来刑侦部先到了
Looks like CID beat us here.
她也是
So did she.
立刻放下武器 否则我开枪了
Drop your weapon now or I'll shoot!
这不是最明智的做法 雷警官
That wouldn't be in your best interest, Officer Rey.
你们应该发现我手上有一些敏感信息了
You might be aware I've come into some sensitive information.
特种部队的行动
Special forces movement,
隐秘基地的位置
location of hidden bases,
美军隐秘扣押点的
internal memos on detainees
关于被关押人员的内部备忘
held by U.S.-operated black sites.
这些都在一个定时上传发送的任务里
All of it is currently on a timed release online.
三十分钟内就会被上传到暗网
In less than 30 minutes, it will be uploaded to the dark web
任何美国的敌人都能拿到
for any American enemy who wants it.
我们都知道 美国的敌人可并不少
And as we all know, there are many.
而你是唯一能阻止这件事的人
And you're the only one that can stop it.
以此交换 你有某些要求
And for that, you want something.
是这样吗
That sound about right?
给我们两个安排一架飞机飞回国
Get the two of us on a plane back to our country.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
好让他被你们上酷刑然后处决吗
So he can be tortured and executed?
和保卫你们的国♥家♥安♥全♥相比 不过是小小代价
A small price to pay to keep your country safe.
你说呢
Wouldn't you say?
我承认 我之前并不认为
I'll admit, I didn't think you'd make
你会做正确的决定 少校
the right decision, Commander.
正确的决定
The right decision?
因为之前你告诉我 我只有一个选择
Because before you told me I only had one choice.
是的 但坦白说 我没觉得你会信
Yes, but frankly, I'm not convinced you believe that.
我说清楚一点
So let me be clear.
让我停止发布那些绝密档案的唯一办法
The only way I stop those classified documents from going live
就是将我们送上去朝鲜的飞机
is while on a plane bound for North Korea.
如有任何计划外的偏差
Any deviation from this plan,
那我会毫不犹豫地开枪杀掉这个叛徒
and I will kill the defector without hesitation.
他们离机场还有多远
How far are away from the airfield are they?
不确定 大概六分钟
Uh, I don't know. About six minutes.
你有没有告诉她那架飞机是飞不起来的
Did you tell her that the plane's not going in the air?
我可能忘了说了
I may have left that part out. Uh-huh.
但愿我们下的赌注能在他们到达前有回报
Let's hope our gamble pays off before they get there.
塔妮 朱尼尔 回话
Tani, Junior, talk to me.
在松和由美
朱尼尔和塔妮
我们就位了
We're in position.
卢 由美用的电脑进度怎么样了
Lou, where are we at with the computer Yumi used?
火奴鲁鲁警局刚送来
HPD just dropped it off.
赖特在处理了
Wright's working on it right now.
我找到由美设置定时任务的
I found the dark web portal
暗网账号♥了
where Yumi set the timed release.
她一定很匆忙
She must've been working fast,
因为她留下了后门的访问入口
because she left breadcrumbs right to a backdoor.
我应该可以停掉
I can probably disable it,
但我需要一些时间
but I'm gonna need some time.
时间 我们没有时间
Time? We don't have time.
他们马上到机场了
They're almost at the airfield.
好 我知道了
Yeah, okay, I get it.
好 我需要在五分钟内黑掉它
Right. Mm-hmm. I got five minutes to hack this,
否则在松会死得很惨
or Jae-something dies a horrible death
而我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥也会遭到全球性破坏
and our national security is compromised on a global scale.
"你听明白了吗 赖特"
"You hear me, Wright?"
我知道了
I get it.
既然世界的命运
And since the fate of the world
不足以给你动力
isn't enough to motivate you,
不如我们给你些能给你动力的吧
why don't we give you a little something that might?
如果你阻止不了文件泄漏
If you can't stop this document dump,
那就意味着你不是我们认为的那么厉害的黑客
that means you're not as good a hacker as we thought you were,
你对我们就没有用了
which makes you pretty much useless to us.
我们会离开这里 再也不会回来了
And then we're leaving here and we're never coming back.
你明白了吗 也就是说我们会是
You understand? That means we'll be the last human contact
你这余生中最后接触到的人
you ever have in your entire wasted life,
还有地板在喝的那杯咖啡
and that coffee that the floor's drinking right now,
那也会成为你最后一次品尝到的
well, that'll be the last thing you ever taste
新鲜出炉 无需加热解冻再吃的味道了
that ain't lukewarm and suspiciously lumpy.
你描绘得可真生动
You paint a vivid picture.
我不会上那架飞机的
I'm not getting on that plane.
你会
我不会
你也不该上
你是说丢下我的国人吗
丢下我的家人 我的朋友吗
老大 他们在说话
Boss, they're talking.
我直接把对话转播给你
I'm gonna patch the comms through to you.
好
All right.
能顺便打个翻译补丁吗
Patch through a translator, also?
他们认识
They know each other.
怎么 你会说普通话和朝鲜语
What, you speak Mandarin and Korean?
我曾试图给你捣乱
但你太厉害了
郑拒绝开除你
所以我放弃了 转而求他让我们搭档
我们曾是王牌搭档
他们曾是朋友 一起共事
They were friends. They worked together.
她来找他不仅仅是因为他是叛徒吗
This isn't just about her coming to get a defector?
不 是个人恩怨
No. It's personal.
我没有背叛你
美善 算我求你
再考虑一下
逼你把最交情最深的朋友带回去处决
你怎么能为这样的政♥权♥效力
在松停车了 老大
Jae-Sung's stopping the car. Boss?
我不是被逼的
我是自愿的
你不上飞机 就死在这里
史蒂夫 她在给他最后通牒
Steve, she's giving him an ultimatum.
-她威胁要杀掉他 -老大
- She's threatening to kill him. - Boss?
别开火 等赖特能阻止文件发送
Hold your fire. Until Wright can stop the document release,
她是唯一能做到的另一个人 赖特 回话
she's the only other person who can. Wright, talk to me.
我还没好
I'm not there yet.
那再见了
他跑了
He's running!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
放下
Drop it!
由美死了
Yumi's down.
结束了
It's over.
赖特 你解除文件传输了没
Wright, tell me you disabled the document dump.
你还有不到十秒
You have less than ten seconds.
史蒂夫
Steve,
我觉得他可能做不到了
I don't think he's gonna make it.
-他不可能在 -等等
- He's not gonna be able... - Wait, wait, wait.
好了 我成功了
That's it. I'm in.
定时传输已经被停止了
Timed release has been stopped.
停止了 你确定
Stopped? You're sure?
上面写着 "取消上传"
Well, it says, you know, "Upload cancelled."
那通常是个好消息 所以
That's usually a good sign, so, uh...
搞定
yeah.
你没有使出全力
You play too much.
我就是这样
Look at me.
现在轮到我阻止
Now I'm the one stopping a bad guy
坏人搭飞机逃走了
from getting away on a plane.
我觉得这值得给我换个环境吧 伙计们
I think this deserves a change of scenery, fellas.
亚伦 我要给你上一堂人生课程
Well, Aaron, I'm gonna give you a life lesson.
人生的重点不在于你在哪终结
It ain't about where you end up.
而是在于你在旅途中要交什么样的朋友
Life is about the friends you make along the way.
或者说在你这里 不要交的朋友
Or didn't make, in your case.
顺便一提
Oh, uh, by the way?
咖啡是无咖♥啡♥因♥的
The coffee was decaf.
不要让它跑
Try to keep him from running,
让伤口保持干燥
and make sure those stitches stay dry.
没问题 不能玩 不能游泳
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表