天堂执法者
第十季 第十三集
阿里艾娜俱乐部
凯卢阿
刚刚那球确实猛
You sure got all of that one.
谢了 祝你今天愉快 格罗弗队长
Thanks. You have a great day today, Captain Grover.
你知道我会的 很高兴见到你
You know I will. Good to meet you.
格罗弗先生 先生
Mr. Grover, sir.
什么事
Yeah.
如果我可以提个建议
If I could make a suggestion...
我都还没挥球棍呢
I haven't even swung a club yet.
你就已经想提建议了
You're already making suggestions?
只是
It's just,
你最好别告诉所有人你是警♥察♥
you may not want to tell everyone you're law enforcement.
这个俱乐部
This club,
-有一点... -不用多说了 帕克莱
- it can be a little... - Say no more, Pakele.
我懂 我这种蓝领 当警♥察♥收入又不高
I get it. Blue-collar guy on a cop's salary like myself
和这个高端大气的俱乐部并不相符
doesn't exactly fit in with the ritzy, glitzy profile
不像你们大多数会员那样
of most of your membership here.
是啊 这点我在申请时就知道了
Yeah, I already got that memo in the form of my application
而且我的申请书被压箱底好多年了
being stuck on the bottom of a pile for years.
请把球杆给我
Driver, please.
-格罗弗队长 -搞什么
- Captain Grover. - Oh, what the hell?
抱歉打扰 先生
Sorry to interrupt, sir.
我叫泽夫·沙哈姆
My name is Zev Shaham.
是这个俱乐部的安保主管
I am the head of security here at the club.
等等 在你开口
Wait just a minute. Before you start
询问会员卡之类的事之前
asking for membership cards and such,
你应该知道我妻子光明正大地
you ought to know that my wife won this round for me
为我赢得了这一轮 她赢得了竞拍
fair and square by bidding on it at an auction.
当然 我们也很高兴你能来这里 先生
Of course. And we're very pleased to have you here, sir.
事实上 我有一件事需要你帮助
In fact, there is a matter I need your assistance with.
这事能等吗 比如等我先打个18洞再说
Well, can it wait, say, 18 holes?
高尔夫球一轮为18洞
很抱歉 队长 恐怕不行
I'm sorry, Captain, it cannot.
没错 他死得透透的了
Yeah, he's dead, all right.
你联♥系♥火奴鲁鲁警局了吗
Have you called HPD?
我正要报♥警♥ 先生 然后我知道了
I was about to do so, sir, when we were made aware
你刚好在俱乐部
that you were on the premises.
管理层觉得先寻求你的帮助
Management thought it would be more prudent
更为谨慎
to seek your assistance.
-是吗 -因为我们还不知道
- Oh, did they, now? - Since we don't yet know
这是个意外还是设备故障引起的
if it's an accident or some kind of equipment malfunction,
管理层希望此事的处理
management is hoping this can be handled
能够慎之又慎
with the appropriate level of discretion and sensitivity.
我相信你也能理解
As I'm sure you can appreciate,
这个俱乐部需要维护好名声
the club has a reputation to protect.
放心吧 我跟这个死人一样谨言慎行
Oh, I'm as discrete and sensitive as the next guy,
不过这也确实有必要
but not for nothing,
你们的冷冻室里确实正躺着一具尸体呢
you do have a dead body in your cryo-chamber.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我
Tell me something,
在这位先生享受他的服务时
do you know if anybody entered this room
有没有人进出过这个房♥间
while this gentleman was receiving his treatment?
据我所知没有
Not that I am aware of.
而且显然 我们也不能在这装摄像头
And for obvious reasons, we can't have cameras here,
所以没办法核实
so there's no way to check.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
过来看
Come here.
你看这些坑
You see these dents
在门的内侧
on the inside of the door?
这个男人曾试图砸门出去
This guy was trying to bang his way out of this thing.
他手上的淤青也证明了这点
And these bruises all over his hands tell the same story.
也许是锁定机构出故障了
Maybe the locking mechanism malfunctioned,
把他困在了里面
trapping him inside.
我很怀疑
Doubtful.
你看门外侧的这些把手
Look at these handles on the outside of the door.
上面都有凹痕
They both have indentations.
有人故意把门堵上了
Someone barred the door shut.
我有坏消息告诉你 哥们
I got some bad news for you, buddy.
这位男士是被谋杀的
This gentleman here was murdered.
如果你 如果你继续皱着眉头 你就会
If you, if you keep doing this, you're gonna get,
你就会长更多皱纹
you're gonna get more wrinkles.
所以您现在是皮肤科医生了
You're a dermatologist now?
-我只是说... -别说了
- Well, I'm just saying... - Well, zip it.
你 我只是说说
You-- Just saying,
你可以开心一点
maybe lighten up a little bit.
好吧 别让我开心点
Okay. Don't tell me to lighten up.
-好吧 -行吗
- Okay. - u202dAll right?
这位女士人呢 她还来吗
Where is this lady? Is she coming,
是这周还是 我们要在这坐多久
this week or wh-- How long are we gonna sit here?
你有听说任何吴法太太的消息吗
Have you heard anything about, Mrs. Wo Fat?
我联♥系♥了国际刑♥警♥
I, reached out to Interpol.
没有找到戴玉梅假名的信息
There were no hits on any of Daiyu Mei's aliases,
但我也不意外
but I can't say I'm surprised
她在这一切之后低调行事
she's laying low after what went down.
-知道吗 -也对
- You know? - Okay, well, hmm.
亚当还是没消息吗
Haven't heard back from Adam?
-没有 -我也没
- Nope. - No.
-我给他留言了 -嗯 我也给他留言了
- Left him messages. - Yeah, I left him messages, too.
我打算在他回电前不停地给他留言
I'm gonna keep leaving him messages until he calls me back.
好吧 假设他会回电
Yeah, well, assuming that happens,
他可得好好解释解释了
he's got a lot of explaining to do.
早上好 威廉姆斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Williams.
-抱歉让你久等了 -没关系
- I am sorry to keep you waiting. - It's okay. u202d
查理的妈妈要来吗
Are we expecting Charlie's mother?
不不 很不幸她今天没法过来
No, no. She's not coming today, unfortunately.
但我来了
I am here, though.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 是他的搭档
I'm Steve McGarrett. I'm his, his partner.
我们是同事
We work together.
明白了 通常这种会议只允许家庭成员参加
I see. Typically, these meetings are only open to family.
他就是家人 他算是查理的叔叔吧
He's family. He's, basically Charlie's uncle.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. u202d- Thanks.
我还负责在情感方面支持他
I'm also, his emotional support friend.
那好吧
Okay, then.
好的
Okay.
我叫你们过来
So, I called this meeting
-是因为 -我知道 我知道
- because... - Yeah, no, I know, I know.
又有孩子打了查理 所以
Another kid punched, Charlie, so,
我猜问题是 你们学校方面
I guess the-the question is, what-what are you guys,
-打算怎么办 -没错
- what are you gonna do? u202d- Yes.
这确实是问题
That is the question.
而且如果这是起单独事件
And if this were an isolated incident,
我会给你们一个很不同的答案
I'd be giving you a very different answer.
所以这不是 什么叫单独事件
So it's not-- What do you mean, an isolated incident?
难道这种事之前也发生过 什么
This has happened before? What?
在今天的冲突后 老师和查理谈话时
When the teacher spoke with Charlie after today's altercation,
他承认他和布莱克已经有矛盾好一阵子了
he admitted that he and Blake have had friction for quite some time.
什么样的矛盾
What kind of friction?
-史蒂夫 -抱歉
- Steve. - u202dSorry.
什么样的矛盾
What kind of friction?
布莱克做过所有典型的霸凌行为
Blake's been engaging in all the typical bullying behaviors.
威胁 辱骂
Intimidation, name-calling.
而且最近 他开始拿查理的东西
And recently, he started taking Charlie's things.
他的计算器
His calculator,
他的任天堂游戏机
his Nintendo Switch.
他的任天堂游戏机 对 他跟我说他弄丢了
His Nintendo Switch. Yeah, he told me that he lost that.
我不知道他为什么要骗我
I don't know why he'd lie to me.
别这么想
Don't feel bad.
小孩通常都很害怕坦白自己被霸凌
Kids are often afraid to come forward about being bullied.
但学校对这件事非常重视
But the school takes this issue very seriously.
好吧 很好 那我再问一次 学校要怎么办
Okay, great. So what-- again, what's the school gonna do?
我们发现最好的解决办法是沟通
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表