At least act happy, a little bit.
我很高兴
I'm happy.
是吗
Yeah?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
她利用你来报复我
She used you to get at me.
她差点杀了你
She almost killed you.
她没有 我现在在这里 很放松
She didn't. I'm right here, I'm chillin'.
只是...
Yeah. It's just...
这只是非常非常像
It feels an awful lot like
我和我爸爸曾经历的一切而已
what I went through with my father, that's all.
拜托 别说了 你已经在烦我了
Stop, please. You're annoying me already.
如果你每救我一次我就得到一块钱
If I had a dollar for every time you saved my life...
我现在应该有20块钱了
I'd have, like, 20 bucks or something like...
事实上 可比这多多了
You-You'd have a lot more than that, actually.
-那25块 -对
- 25 bucks. - u202dYeah.
抱歉 是科尔
Hey, I'm sorry, it's Cole.
需要我出去接电♥话♥吗
Want me to take it outside?
没事 接吧 开免提好吗 我无聊得很
Go ahead, answer it. Put it on speaker, would you? I'm bored.
喂 科尔 说吧
Yeah, Cole, go ahead.
史蒂夫 我们破解了密♥码♥
Steve, we cracked it.
这叫做ADFGVX密♥码♥
It's called a ADFGVX cipher.
德国人在第一次世界大战期间首次使用
The Germans were the first to use it during World War I.
你妈妈送来的密♥码♥是岛上一个墓地的坐标
The code your mother sent were coordinates for a cemetery on the island.
我们马上把位置发给你
We're sending you the location now.
好
Okay. u202d
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What is it?
我知道这个地方 我知道这个地方
I know this place. I know this place.
我爸爸以前常常带我去这里
My-my dad used to take me here.
我们以为我妈妈被埋葬在这里
It's where we thought my mom was buried.
快去 快去
Go. Go, go, go.
-你没事吗 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
这边走 家族陵墓在这里
This way. Family mausoleum's down here.
这是我妈妈的墓穴
This was my mother's crypt.
有人运走了你妈妈的尸体吗
Someone took your mom's body?
不 我是说 在她伪造了自己的死亡后
No. No, I mean, this crypt was assigned to her
这个墓穴被分配给了她
after she faked her death.
不管怎么说 我一直以为这墓是空的
Anyway, I always thought it was empty,
我想我错了
I guess I was wrong.
你妈妈一定在里面藏了东西
Your mother must have hidden something inside of it.
所以她才把密♥码♥发给你
That's why she sent you the cipher.
她希望自己死后 你能找到它
She wanted you to find it after she died.
是的 不管那东西是什么
Right. u202dWell, whatever it was,
看来戴玉梅已经拿到了
it looks like Daiyu Mei's got it now.
摄像头14
墓地外侧
下午2:45
从时间码来看 这发生在不到一小时前
According to the time code, this happened less than an hour ago.
可以放大一点看吗
Can you push in on that?
-那是大量的现金 -对 我妈
- That's a lot of cash. - Yeah. My,
我妈妈感觉她有太多事需要弥补...
my mother felt like she had a lot to make up for. It's...
说来话长
it's a long story.
等等 或许能用面部识别找到这家伙
Hold on. May be able to run facial rec on this guy.
吴罗兰
Roland Wu.
他有很多前科
He's got a bunch of priors.
在哈拉瓦进行过两次不同的竞标
Did two separate bids at Halawa.
好的 追踪他的手♥机♥
Okay, let's run a trace on his phone.
我们要弄清楚他们的目的地
We need to figure out where they're headed.
55号♥泊位
火奴鲁鲁港
好了 跟着我
Okay, on me.
她在移♥动♥
She's moving.
我跟着她 掩护我
I'm following, cover me.
举起手来 结束了
Hands up! It's over!
不准动
Don't move.
不许动 立刻把枪放下
Don't move. Put that gun down. Right now.
放下
Put it down!
这一切
All this.
这一切 为了什么 为了什么 钱吗
All this, for what, for what-- money?
为我丈夫报仇
For killing my husband.
你丈夫让我别无选择
Your husband didn't give me any choice.
吴法完全有资格拥有继承权
Wo Fat had every right to that inheritance.
毕竟他也是多丽丝的儿子
After all, he was Doris' son, too.
不 他不是
No, he wasn't.
他不是 我母亲就是可怜他
He wasn't. He was her charity case.
如果他是她的儿子 是她的骨肉
If he was her son, if he was her blood,
他决不会下令处死我的父亲
he would never have ordered the execution of my father.
来啊
Go on.
开枪啊
Pull the trigger.
你跟你父亲一个样
You have your father's will.
我丈夫说他从来没见过这么有原则的人
My husband said he'd never met a more principled man.
吴法从没见过我父亲
Wo Fat never met my father.
没当面见过
Not in person.
你儿子手上有我想要的东西
Your son has something I want.
如果他给了我 我就放你走
If he gives it to me, you go free.
如果他没有 我就杀了你
But if he doesn't, you die.
他父亲在我手上了
I have the father.
我来跟他说
Let me talk to him.
麦格瑞特先生 抱歉我们在如此不得体的情况下认识
My apologies, Mr. McGarrett, for the rude introduction.
我希望今天不会有更糟糕的事发生在你身上了
I hope it's the worst thing that happens to you today.
但那取决于你儿子是否与我们合作
But that depends on your son cooperating with us.
你是哪位
Who is this?
我是多丽丝·麦格瑞特的儿子
I am the son of Doris McGarrett.
你似乎一点也不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
你怀疑过她的死亡是伪造的 对吧
You suspected that her death was staged, didn't you?
我调查过
I was looking into it.
那我希望我们的谈话能给你带来一些平静
Then I hope our conversation has brought you some peace.
无论接下来发生什么
Whatever happens next...
别告诉我儿子
don't tell my son.
他接受不了的
It would be too hard on him.
你是个好人 约翰·麦格瑞特
You're a good man, John McGarrett.
希望你的儿子也能感受到你对他的保护
Let's hope your son feels the same protectiveness towards you.
你和你父亲一样
You are your father.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
扣押她 科尔
Book her, Cole.
一周后
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
有点郁闷
Depressed.
郁闷 为什么郁闷
Depressed? Why you depressed?
你还记得医院里的那位人美心善护士吗
You know that lady, the nice nurse at the hospital?
就是给我送来那些加了奶油的红色果冻的那位护士
She was bringing me those red Jell-Os with the whipped cream on top?
我很想她 她对我很好
u202dI miss her. She was very nice to me.
好吧 我能给你个建议吗
Yeah, can I give you a word of advice?
别把那些照顾你的人当成关心你的人
Don't mistake a caregiver for someone who cares.
对你好只是她的工作
She was getting paid to be nice to you.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你嫉妒的样子可不好看
You know, jealousy is not, pretty on you.
都收拾好了吗
You all packed?
我还是
I'm gonna just...
再说一遍吧
say this one more time.
这里是夏威夷
This is Hawaii.
到处都是风景优美的沙滩
There's beautiful beaches all over the place.
到处都是沙子 在这能让头脑好好清醒一下
Plenty of sand. You can clear your head here.
这里风景很美
It's a beautiful place.
-你明白我的意思了吗 -你到底是谁
- You know what I mean? - Who are you, man?
十年前
u202dTen years ago,
你初来乍到的时候 你一点都不喜欢这里
you came out here, you hated this place.
我也不知道 这得怪你
I don't know, man. I blame you.
很多事都得怪你
I blame you for a lot of things.
还有 我不懂你为什么不收下
By the way, I don't know why you didn't keep
多丽丝留给你的钱
some of that money that Doris left for you.
你可以像绅士一样坐头等舱
You could fly first class like a gentleman.
头等舱 我不需要头等舱
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表