天堂执法者
第十季 第十集
《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
在我第一次婚姻结束后 我告诉自己
After my first marriage ended, told myself
我永远不会再和
I would never get involved with someone
山口组的任何人有关联
with yakuza ties again.
美子 你可以摆脱的
Tamiko, you can get free of it.
看看我 我就做到了
Look at me. I did.
你可以拿着警徽骗过很多人 但是...
You can fool others by carrying that badge, but...
你只能骗自己这么久
you can only fool yourself for so long.
迟早有一天 你会接受自己
One day, you will accept who you are
接受自己一直以来的身份
and who you'll always be.
你能把台子上的
Hey. Do you mind handing me
护发素递给我吗
the conditioner right there on the counter?
这个吗
This one?
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
哎呀
Oops.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I see.
护发素的老招数
The old, uh, conditioner trick.
很聪明
Very clever.
我真的得...
I really do have to, uh,
今天去上班
make it into work at some point today.
你不帮完我 哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere until you get my back.
所以...
So...
亚当
Adam!
美子
Tamiko!
西村先生
Mr. Noshimuri.
起来
Get up.
不 美 美子
No, no. Tam-Tamiko.
美子
Tamiko.
她被拐走了
She-she was taken.
我知道
I know.
你收到索要赎金的电♥话♥了吗
D-Did you get a ransom call?
他们想要什么
What do they want?
她没事吧
Is she okay?
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who took her?
我杀了其中一个人
I killed one of them.
他身上可能有手♥机♥ 钱包
He may have a-a phone, a wallet.
总之能帮助我们找到...
Something that could help us find what...
你的帮助我们不需要
Your help is not needed here.
我想他们是菲律宾人
I think they're Filipino.
其中一个人说了句塔加拉语
One of them said something in Tagalog.
让我再说一遍 我们不需要你的帮助
Let me rephrase. Your help is not wanted.
好 不管你接受不接受 这事和我有关
Yeah, well-well, like it or not, I'm involved.
而且我有连你都无法获得的资源
And I have access to resources even you don't.
绑♥架♥我女儿的人在联♥系♥我的时候
The men who kidnapped my daughter
说得很清楚
were quite clear when they contacted me.
只要报♥警♥
Any involvement by the authorities,
他们就会杀死美子
and Tamiko will be killed.
那我们就不惊动五零特遣队
Then we'll leave Five-0 out of it.
你怎么听不懂我的话 西村先生
You're not listening to me, Mr. Noshimuri.
我和我的手下会处理 我们自己
My men and I will take care of this-- alone.
我们好了
We're done.
给你
Here.
穿上衣服回家去
Get dressed and go home.
太好了 谢谢你们过来帮忙
Yes. Oh, thanks so much, guys, for coming to help.
我真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
我保证一会儿就完事
Listen, I promise you it's gonna go by really quick
因为我们有这么多帮手
because we got so many extra hands.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
尤其是完事后还有一顿免费的晚餐
Especially when there's a free meal at the end of it.
这是我来帮忙的唯一理由
Literally the only reason I'm here.
晚餐我请客 不过丑话先说前面
Dinner's on me tonight, but full disclosure,
想吃牛排你们就得好好干
you're gonna have to earn those steaks,
因为我们今天得要把所有的东西
because we're gonna have to move everything
都清出去
out of this place... today.
买♥♥我房♥子的好人
Okay, the good folks that purchased my home
宽限了我更多时间来清理车♥库♥
gave me a little extra time to clean out the garage,
但很遗憾 也快没时间了
and, unfortunately, time is running out.
我这是在参加《囤积者》的拍摄啊
I'm in an episode of Hoarders.
是啊 队长 怎么...
Yeah. Uh, Cap, how...
你准备怎么下手
how do you want to attack this thing?
你想分成扔掉 保留 待定三堆吗
You want to do three piles? You know, toss, keep, maybe?
三... 三堆
Three... three piles?
你什么意思啊 三堆
What do you mean, three piles?
就一堆
One pile.
一堆 这些东西就是一大堆
One pile. This whole place is just one big pile.
我们要把这堆 从这里清出来
And we're gonna take this pile, take it right out here,
直接扔到那边的垃圾桶里
and dump it in these dumpsters right here.
你觉得我会花钱雇辆车
You think I'm gonna pay some idiot with a van
把有些落满土的东西拉到我的新家去吗
to bring some more of this dusty stuff over to my new place?
我们怎么做啊
How should we do this?
我们一趟一趟自己搬自己的
Should we all make our own trips,
还是排成一队传递
or should we do it assembly line style?
排成一队传吧
Oh, assembly line style is right.
我来告诉你具体怎么来 朱尼尔
Let me tell you exactly how it's gonna work, Junior.
你递给我 我再递给你
You hand it to me, I will hand it to you,
迈开你的长腿
tiptoe over here,
你把它扔进垃圾桶里
and you just throw it in the dumpster right there.
好了 大家记住
Okay. All right, people, let's remember,
所有的东西都扔
everything must go.
-队长 -怎么了
- Hey, Cap. - Yeah.
看啊 这是萨曼莎的旧自行车
Look, it's Samantha's old bike.
我看你们
I don't think you guys
没真正掌握排队传递的概念
are quite grasping the assembly line concept.
她特别喜欢她的自行车 我们从芝加哥搬来时
This girl loved this bike so much, she made me
她让我把它运过来了
ship it out here when we moved here from Chicago.
看看吧 让我看看
Look at that. Let me see.
她对这铃铛特别痴迷
She was so crazy about this thing.
我还记得我们买♥♥回它的那天
I still remember the day we brought this bike home.
她从自行车店一路
Ooh. She rang that stupid bell
按着铃回家
from the bike shop all the way home.
-回忆真美好 是不是 -对
- Well, memories are great, aren't they? - Yeah.
知道是为什么吗 因为回忆不占地方
You know why? Because they don't take up any space.
不像那自行车那样
Unlike that bike.
也是啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊 她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
萨曼莎是大人了
Samantha's a grown woman.
她不会再骑这辆自行车了
She ain't gonna ride this bike anymore.
她很可能都忘了它在这了
Hell, she probably doesn't even realize it's still here.
来吧 咱们把它扔了吧
Come on, let's get rid of it.
-拿着... -不 别... 别碰它
- Just take... - No. Don't-don't... don't touch that.
-小朱 -您确定吗 队长
- Joons. - You're sure, Cap?
你在帮倒忙
Not helping.
我退伍回来的时候
You know, when I came back from deployment,
我妈妈决定把我收藏的所有
my mom decided to throw out my entire collection
-职业摔跤的玩偶都扔了 -什么
- of pro wrestling action figures. - What?
对 她认为我不要了
Yeah. You know, she assumed that I didn't want them.
你是不要了吗
And, well, did you?
我只是希望事先问问我的意见
You know, I just wish I was consulted.
把自行车放下
Put that bike down.
那是我女儿的
That's my daughter's bike.
我今晚给萨曼莎打电♥话♥
I'm calling Samantha tonight
看她是不是还想要
and see if she still wants to keep it.
-这主意太棒了 -是啊
- Well, that's a great idea. - Yeah.
还有 下次把朱尼尔留在家里
Here's another. Next time, leave Junior at home.
带上他妈妈
Bring his mom instead.
我是雷警官
Officer Rey.
好的 我们马上来
Yeah. Okay, we're on the way.
听起来像是我们刚接到一个案子
Well, it sounds like we just caught a case.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表